Selfbondage: Chained, Gagged, Blindfolded, and Weighted Down (Solo/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bigsmile21
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Selfbondage: Chained, Gagged, Blindfolded, and Weighted Down (Solo/M)

Post by bigsmile21 »

Last night I set out some gear for a selfbondage challenge: I’d be chained, gagged, blindfolded, and weighted down by two 10 lb. weights in my apartment’s living room. The keys to two padlocks would be left on the floor in the bedroom, which was down the hall and the first door on the left. I would have to drag myself, weights and chains included, across the carpet down the hall, into the bedroom, and reach around for the keys to the padlocks. For immediate release, I kept a spare key in my pocket (safety first, think with the right head!).

My feet, wearing white socks, would be wrapped in leather ankle restraints, each locked with small suitcase locks. The keys to those were frozen in a block of ice hanging from a lanyard in my bedroom closet. I had placed a bowl underneath to catch the water as it dripped. I was wearing black running shorts with zippers at the pockets and a green workout short-sleeved shirt. Underneath I had a jockstrap with a cup. I stuck my feet through a set of wooden stocks I’d made. These were the first set I made, and I’m hoping to make another set that’s sturdier soon. The front of the stocks had a metal hinge that I connected a metal carabiner to. The carabiner was clipped to one end of 20 feet of chain. I wrapped about five foot of chain around my ankles, another foot around one of the 10 lb. weights, and slipped a long Brinks padlock through the chain and carabiner. There was about a foot of slack between my stocked, bound feet and the weight.

My wrists had leather restraints on as well, each with their own suitcase lock (same locks as the ankle restraints). I wrapped the second weight in chain, using an overhand loop to prevent it from unraveling while I was dragging it across the floor. I left about two feet of slack between the two weights, meaning I could not fully extend my legs. This would mean much shorter scoots across the floor, but not close enough to be a hogtie.

I looked around the floor for the rest of the gathered materials: a leather blindfold, a leather stuff gag, my old wrestling headgear, one short padlock (with the backup key in my pocket), the other 10 lb. weight, and the remaining length of chain. I slipped on the leather gag, which had a loop for locking in the back, but I left unlocked. Instead, I tightened it to the second-to-last notch, which instantly filled my mouth and pressed my tongue down. The front part of my mouth was covered by a smooth panel of leather. Next was the leather blindfold, which was narrower than most sleep blindfolds. The eye pouches were padded, so once it was cinched on, I couldn’t open my eyes to see. I reached for the wrestling headgear, which is entirely black, made of two hard plastic ear protector cups and several Velcro straps. The under-chin strap had a thick padded section. The headgear protects my ears from rubbing against the floor, while also keeping the gag and blindfold in place while I struggle. It’s not a complete isolation hood, but for now it does a great job.
Hallway.png
I was now blinded, silenced, and slightly muffled in hearing. I reached for the padlock and began the very long and frustrating process of looping it through the D-rings in my wrist restraints and the chain. I wanted to leave about a foot of slack between my hands and the second 10 lb. weight, while having my hands as close as possible. This would allow me to rest of my back or side without having the weight too close. There wasn’t enough room in the metal N-shape of the padlock to get both D-rings and a chain link secured before closing the lock. Each time I’d get all three onto the metal, I’d be fighting myself to align the lock’s metal with the hole. I fiddled with that position for about ten minutes, feeling the sweat pool up in my socks. I took time to breathe, not wanting to rush it and accidentally click the lock to the side, which would mean I couldn’t use it and would have to drag my half-bound figure to the bedroom to reset the lock.

I then got the idea to pass the chain through the D-rings in the wrist restraints. There was enough room for the chain to easily slip through. Success! I grabbed the padlock and locked it in place after doubling up the chain. This left my hands movement to move along the chain but not the freedom to separate them. The sound and vibrations they made was cathartic. With the bindings complete, I leaned back and onto my side. The stocks on my feet made transitioning from back to side a blocky movement. I rested in silence and darkness for an undetermined amount of time. I tried to count to 100, but felt myself drifting off, tired from the exertions it took to get the second lock in place.

I woke what was likely a few minutes later, since my limbs weren’t sore or numb. I’ve woken up restrained plenty of times, where long nights spent in an X-shape left my arms stiff. The sweat on my feet was starting to cool. I wasn’t so far down the rabbit hole that I was unaware of my situation. I was excited to start venturing towards escape. After a few moments in silence I could hear a faint drip-drop of the melting ice hitting the bowl in my bedroom. Moving on my side was slow, as I’d have to pull my legs in, then shimmy my torso up a few inches, pulling the wrist weight with me. Wasn’t going fast enough for carpet burn, but I did consider rolling to the other side. Two things blocked me: the stocks on my feet were cumbersome to maneuver around and the wrist weight was sitting around my butt. I’d have to sit up, move the weight to the other side behind me, and then lean over to the right, Hoping I didn’t wedge myself between the weight and the wall of the hallway. I was already pooling up sweat in my socks from my effort and from my restrictions. I instead opted to lean back. If I had my sight, I’d be staring up at the ceiling.

Moving along the hallway on my back was much smoother, almost mechanical. I’d pull in my knees, dragging the first weight, then use my hands to help scoot my upper body up several inches. The leather wrist restraints kept me from putting too much uncomfortable weight onto my wrists, even with the chain link running through them. I kept up my pace until the top of my headgear gently bumped into the closet at the end of the hallway. I could head the dripping water more clearly now, coming from my right. I had to reorient myself. With my body facing the ceiling, the bedroom would be on my right. I brought my knees and the weight in as close as possible and began pivoting my head towards where I believed the bedroom to be. I’d left the room open. I continued moving across the floor on my back, and a few moments later I could hear the drip-drop of melting water hitting the plastic bowl very distinctly, coming from my left. I tried to recall where I’d left the padlock keys on the floor at the start of this escape experience.

I was pretty sure the keys were at the foot of my bed, which would be a foot or so farther into the room past the bowl in the closet. I’d need to wiggle up over the keys or sit up and begin moving my hands around in an arch across the carpet. Once my right shoulder my contact with the base of the bedframe I worked my upper body upwards. My knees were bent in slightly and I could feel chain across my butt cheeks. I fanned my bound hands in as wide an arch as possible behind me, fingers wiggling across the grooves in the carpet. Twice I bumped into the wrist weight, having to move it to get to different areas of the carpet. I nudged myself further along the carpet a few inches and repeated the fanning out process twice. On the third attempt, my fingers found the two padlock keys. The first was to the padlock on my feet and stocks, so I set that back down as close to my body as possible. I worked the second key into the padlock close to my wrists, and after a few moments of flipping it back and forth (much like plugging in a USB: “Wrong! Wrong! Right!”), the padlock popped open.

I removed the lock from the chain and began unthreading the chain from the D-rings in the wrist restraints. With mobility in my arms, I moved them around in circles a few times before reaching back for the first key. I stopped, realizing I should take off the headgear, blindfold, and gag. All three articles came off after a few seconds of feeling around for the straps. The headgear came off first, followed by the blindfold, and lastly the gag. My gag had at this point dried out most of the saliva in my mouth. I reached back for the first key and it found its place in the lock that was keeping me in the stocks. The lock clicked open, and I unclipped the carabiner from the hinge in the stocks. I left the chain wrapped around the weights.

I looked over to the bowl catching the melting ice. There was still a considerable amount of ice covering the key for the suitcase locks, so unless I wanted to force it, I’d be stuck in the wrist and ankle restraints for at least another hour. I stood slowly, stretching my arms up over my head. I made my way back to the kitchen and filled my parched mouth with a glass of water, only to realize I had probably the same amount of water sitting in the bowl in my bedroom.
:)21
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

You do some quite interesting scenes and obviously spend a lot of time thinking up new and devious ways to indulge your hobby. I enjoy reading your accounts and am again pleased with your insistence on having at least one emergency release system.
Well done!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic