After Andrea...Thais F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

After Andrea...Thais F/F

Post by brasileira2 »

I had just turned twenty-two and was wandering somewhat in my life. "I'd had some relationships with guys but nothing stuck for very long. I think to myself "what are you going to do?" No answer just some sweet memories of my teen years.
At university I met a girl a few years younger than me. Solange was nineteen and starting her studies. We were friends and socialized together. She was pretty and quite a draw for young guys. She dated a lot and wondered aloud why I did not date so much.
She lived about a mile from me and we both lived with our families. I'd been over to her condominium several times while her divorced mother worked. We'd watch television or attend online gossip. One day on YouTube Solange hit upon the escape challenge videos. Lamely tied up girls escaping their restraints. Solange thought the videos were amusing and cool but I just kind of froze up inside. "What's wrong?" She asked. " Oh nothing, just alittle indigestion" I said. Indigestion? Well, I had to say something to account for my trembling.
A few week later we were at her condo and the time passed rapidly. Solange's mother walked in. A pretty lady with long blonde hair, impeccably dressed in a white top, black slacks and strappy heels. She came over to us. " Hi mom, this is Anna and Anna this is my mom, Thais" we embraced as is customary in Brazil and I said "Pleased to meet you Mrs..." .but she interrupted me " I'm too young for Mrs...It's just Thais, Anna." " Okay Thais " I said. The afternoon was about over so I said farewell to Solange and returned home.
When mother and daughter were together, Thais asked " Solange, is that the girl you told me about from school? She' s older than you isn't she?" " Yes mom but she is real nice." " I can see that dear and pretty too" the mom told her daughter. " Yeah but she doesn't't date much, kind of like you mom" " I am divorced and not really looking." Her mom retorted. "You know mom Anna got a little strange on me awhile back. We were looking at videos, like those escapes challenges and she got nervous and flushed" Solange recounted to her mom. " Really, why? Oh, maybe it' nothing dear." Her mom said casually.
Some weeks time passed since I'd seen Solange, being that school was out for the Brazilian summer vacation in December. I thought one day oh heck, I'll just stop by unannounced. So I did. On the intercom I asked" Hi Mrs...I mean Thais, is Solange at home?" " Is this Anna? Solange is out of town at her uncle's ranch but please come on up!" I felt obliged to come up via the elevator at least to be polite.
Thais greeted me at the condo's door dressed in a red top, tight jeans and red strappy heels. I was wearing shorts, a simple blue top and flat ankle strap sandals. " Come in" she said with a sincere hug.
"Have a seat on the sofa next to me. How is your vacation time going?" She inquired. "Fine" I said. "You look great Thais." There I said it, with a blush. "Well, for forty-one years old I work at it Anna" She was flawlessly groomed right from her pink pedicure to her classic hair style. After some television and light conversations she Excused herself and went to what I think was her bedroom. When she returned she'd changed her clothes and was now in the same top but shorts and bare feet. "Thought I'd get comfortable like you. Want to take your sandals off?" She inquired. "Well, maybe..." I stuttered. "Let me get these!" She said as she reached down and she placed my feet on her lap. I shivered as she ran her left hand down the top of my foot while her right hand unbuckled and slid my sandal off. "Oh dear, that is so cute" she said as she seemed surprised, referring to my sole little chain link toe ring on my second toe. " It's a gift from a girl named Andrea who I knew." She gave my other foot the same attention while skillfully and somewhat erotically removing the sandal. As we returned to watching television I kept catching glimpses of Thais. She looked even more beautiful to me. My feet remains in her lap as she very gently massaged my toes and running her fingernails up my arch occasionally.
Breaking the silence between us Thais asked "So, who was Andrea? She must have been a special person in your life." I replied " Yes, special. A person who opened me up you might say" " Sounds like pretty powerful stuff" "I had a friend like that too once. I like to be with women, even sexually sometimes." She confessed. "You? But you were married and .....Solange?" I countered. "Married yes, happy no. If I had to guess about this Andrea girl, and from what Solange told me about that day with the YouTube videos, maybe the two are related. You know Anna liking bondage is nothing to be ashamed of. I ought to know" she deduced and admitted. I turned red which was answer enough I suppose. I then said meekly " Sort of..." Look Anna, I have been there. I have been tied up and I know " that feeling"". She said. "You Mrs....uh...Thais?" I mumbled. " Yes me. All I need is a partner" she challenged. " Are you game Anna?" Then she teasingly said" I've got ropes and other goodies..."But...but...I am the one who wants to be tied up Thais." " I know that Anna, I just needed you to say it" as her hands slid from my feet to my thighs. " We're all alone tonight. I will get the stuff, agreed? Last chance to back out." She said with a giggle as she left the room. "Feel free to get more comfortable" was her last directive.
"Comfortable, what's that?" , I thought as I worked my shorts and top off. Sitting there in my green bra and panties I waited for her. She was behind me before I could turn around. Her cat like move seemed even more erotic. "Hands behind you! " she whispered in my ear as my arms were guided back behind me. I caught a glimpse of a black pantie clad woman out of the corner of my eye. I felt the thin cord wrap around my crossed wrists, first vertically, then horizontally and finally diagonally, She firmly knotted at each revolution of the cord. " You have done this before, haven't you." I said in a trembling voice. "It's tight Andrea....I mean Thais" I said catching myself." I will make you forget all about Andrea, my little slave." She cooed in my ear as she ran her tongue along my ear lobe. The rope around my wrists tightened. As I was forced face down onto the sofa my panties were quickly pulled down my legs, then carefully untangled off of my feet as my toes snagged them a bit. My ankles were crossed and tied with the same brown type of cord, at lease as tightly as my wrists. As Thais moved off of me I beheld a woman of beauty standing at the side of the sofa. Clad only in her black panties and holding another rope and a blue ball gag I felt very excited. I was still wearing my bra which Thais now pulled down to expose my erect nipples. She massaged my breasts and her tongue circled my uncovered heaving mounds. Now very excited Thais pushed me onto my tummy and put me into a tight hogtie with about a foot of the brown cord separating my hands and feet.
I was in the position I loved, a hogtie. A beautiful woman teased me, massaged me, used her fingers to excite me. She pushed me back on my side and while she positioned herself on the floor putting her pretty toes of one foot into my waiting mouth while the other foot' s toes found a damp spot along my thighs. Her wiggling toes jiggled about in my mouth as my tongue tried in vain to control them. Then she gagged me with that blue ball gag I 'd seen in her hand. She pulled my head back by my hair as she firmly strapped it in giving me a firm whack on my butt to let me know that I am now her slave.
It happened! Tied up but this time,not by Andrea who I'd longed for so long, but by a much older but beautiful woman. After much foreplay I was exhausted. Thais carried me to her bed, still Hogtied and gagged. As I laid there in her bed on my side looking into her green eyes, practically naked, hogtied, and gagged, I did not want this to end. We cuddled all night. I hope I had found a new mistress. I hope I did not disappoint her.

As the one tied up, I controlled things in a way. When I refused her commands I was spanked. When I refused to be playful my feet were tickled. And when I refused to orally please her...well let's just say the truth, that did not happen!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I like your story glad you had some fun with your mistress
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Maybe this should be in the Adults section, but awesome story! I really enjoyed it.
Deleted User 76

Post by Deleted User 76 »

Excellent story :D
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Upon further review this story has been moved to the adult section.
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

Another fantastic Story Anna! It sounds like you've had lots of fun with very wonderful and Beautiful women
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A truly wonderful well written story. Feelings, narrative and bondage.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Deleted User 1078

Post by Deleted User 1078 »

Great story! Love the detail.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Very Nice and Cute Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I like story.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Interesting story, and well-written.
tugnewb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugnewb »

Love this story, really good!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Would love to hear what else happened between you, if you had more experiences with her :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Wow... I noticed only after reading that this is a true story... good for youm it must have been wonderful and exciting :)
I, too, would like to know more, if you'd like to share, of course :)
Mr.Karim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Karim »

lol i gonna have talk with thais :lol: :lol: :lol:

so you wanna a cute hogtie ? i want u into it too ! :D
i wanna a woman to tie her up . is any one there ? send me in pv
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

A wonderfully hot story. Thanks for sharing. Does Solange have any idea or your relationship with her mother?
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Solange never found out as far as I know. Her mother was quite a woman. I tingle when I think of the ways she used to tie me up.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Solange never found out as far as I know. Her mother was quite a woman. I tingle when I think of the ways she used to tie me up.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Lucky you,she sounds like a fun dom,and you sound like a fun woman to tie up 🙂
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Do you think you could secure me? I’m a good escape artist.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

brasileira2 wrote: 3 years ago Do you think you could secure me? I’m a good escape artist.
I could damn sure try,ive never actually gotten to tie a woman up before, ive only been tied up,but ive always wanted to put a hottie in a nice strict hogtie😁
Mr.Karim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Karim »

Like your story it was perfect . You know i wanna hogtie you very tight . Do you want it too ?
i wanna a woman to tie her up . is any one there ? send me in pv
sophietied1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophietied1 »

Loved reading this!
If I could be tied up for a living, I would never stop working ;)
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

Very interesting story and seems like a great coincidence! Congratulations and hopefully you post more interesting adventures!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This provides good insight. It is well written and paints vivid pictures. Have you written any fiction. If so, I would like to read it.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic