First time tied as a married woman (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time tied as a married woman (M/F)

Post by Vicki »

Hello all-- Had sometime to post this little story. Wedding Awesome --wedding night at a hotel nothing major. Entertained out of town guests on Sunday which slowly left town. By the evening I went to the guest house that hubby and I had been living in for the year. I got a nice hot shower and put my silk white robe on. ( it stopped 2 inches from my knee) I was walking toward the master bedroom ( bigger room) to get dress as I ran directly into the bathroom after young cousins thought it would be fun to pelt me with water balloons ONLY the water balloons got filled with Pepsi.

As I step into the room I felt a hand clamp over my mouth and an arm wrapped around my waist pinning my arms down.

"Don't scream and you won't get hurt." Hubby hissed into my ear and I could feel myself becoming excited. I of coursed played the frighten victim and moaned in fear. Hubby slowly removed his hand from my mouth and grabbed a piece of rope from his back pocket. He crossed my wrists together in front of me and tied my wrists tightly together.

"Oh please don't hurt me. You can have whatever you want just don't hurt me." I pretended to cry then Hubby forced a cloth into my mouth and cleaved gagged me.

"I told you to be quiet and I intend on taking Everything I want." Hubby scooped me into his arms and tossed me into the center of the bed and quickly straddled me as he pulled another piece of rope and used it to tie my bound wrists to the headboard. He then restraddled me and tied me ankles together than used another and used a fourth piece of rope to tie my ankles to the foot board. He climbed off the bed and admired his handy work. He then removed the knot from the sash around my waist and slowly parted the rob He started caressing and kissing my body paying attention to the breast. I of course pretended To fight and call for help. He Laid beside me on the bed pretending to enjoy my destress. "You say no now but by the time I'm done you won't want me to leave." He slowly found my clit and started messaging it. "First a little taste of what will happen once I'm done robbing the place." played with me until I was about ready to orgasm then stopped. (This is a little torture game hubby loves to do. Where he will arouse me to the point I am ready to come then stops.) He then pretended to rob the place which consisted of packing him packing for the Honeymoon(He always packs the night before. Always forgets things as well.) I struggled and called for help but of course with the gag it came out with MMMMPHHHH.

After he was done got my suitcase and his into the trunk of the car while he left our smaller duffle bag on the couch for last minute packing.

Once done he tuned his attention back to me.

He untied my ankles and retied my ankles in a spread eagle style to the foot board. He took me a few times did oral on me and tortured me for the next few hours and finally we went to sleep. I was untied and gagged.

(I wasn't too sure if that was too graphic. so if I need overstep please let me know.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

That as a great story.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Love the Story Vicki I don't believe you got too in detail about what happened between you and your husband (people have posted more without issue) so I believe you are good. but i'd be curious as to the story of the first time your hubby tied you up (before marriage) I mean.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Thank you for letting us know how your first marital bondage experience went! You weren't too graphic at all.

:)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Great Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great story and I’m glad to know the wedding went well in the end and more over you had such a good start to married life :D
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Great story, but I am bothered by the constant use of "hubby".
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Mister The Edge wrote: 4 years ago Great story, but I am bothered by the constant use of "hubby".
He asked that I not use his real name or give him a fake name. he has no problem me posting our adventures just not his name or a fake name. sorry.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago Great story and I’m glad to know the wedding went well in the end and more over you had such a good start to married life :D

Thanks on all accounts :D :lol: :D
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Vicki wrote: 4 years ago
Mister The Edge wrote: 4 years ago Great story, but I am bothered by the constant use of "hubby".
He asked that I not use his real name or give him a fake name. he has no problem me posting our adventures just not his name or a fake name. sorry.
Don't worry about it. Lol, it's my issue.
heynwme
Lurker

Post by heynwme »

Exciting history! You really have fun w/ your husband!
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Not graphic at all. :D In full support of your stories, Vicki. 🙂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic