Hubby Fantasy (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hubby Fantasy (M/F)

Post by Vicki »

So let me tell you of a role play/fantasy-fulfillment I indulged my Hubby with. Perhaps the guys on the board may understand this. My hubby has had fantasies of playing the bad guy who has kidnapped me and is holding me captive in like either an old dingy hotels rooms or rundown location where there is no air conditioning and heat and struggle cause me to sweat. He even sweats and at various points he has sex with me covered in sweat. Either by a rape fantasy or me falling in love with him (Stockholm type stuff) But in the fantasy/dreams I especially am covered in sweat.

So during our honeymoon my Hubby decided to go for a day trip away from the resort. He found this cheap motel in which you park in front of the room So I'm dressed in a T-shirt (white) and tan shorts. Hubby is dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a Gray T-shirt. He leads me into a room which looked like it hadn't been remodel for like 20 to 30 years. Furniture had a film of grease on it and the TV was the old box like model that still had a panel to control turning it on and off and channels on the front of it. The sink of the bathroom was along the wall of the room and a door lead to the bathroom which held an old tub shower and toilet. On the double bed in the room is the "toy" bag (the duffle bag that contains the ropes sex toys and duct tape.)

"Would you mind If we act out one of my fantasies?" He asked as he unzipped the duffle bag and pulled out my purple satin teddy. It has purple lace shoulder straps.

I looked around the room and sighed. "When in Rome...be the Roman's captive," I took the Teddy and went to bathroom to slip out of the clothes and slip into the teddy which was an A-line dress like shape. I kept the black lace panties on and when I came out of the bathroom hubby had he window AC unit shut off and a straight back chair standing in the center of the room. The chair back just had the two outer rungs and a cushioned cross bar that lined up with my shoulders. The center was clear of obstruction so when my Hubby tied my wrists tightly together behind my back and wrapped rope around my torso and arms just under my breast and around the waste then had me sit in the chair I able to let my hands fill the void and when he tied my to the chair he wrapped rope around my shoulder and cross bar then around my body and the vertical side rails. He tied my ankles together then tied my ankles to the left front leg of the chair. He tied my legs together below the knees and then tied my hips to seat of the chair.
hubby likes ball gags and the drool that it causes in me. I on the other hand am not a fan of them but I will wear them for him once in a while. So he takes a small ball gag straps it around my head under my hair making sure it held firmly in my mouth. He had drawn the heavy drapes blocking out the sunlight and any viewing eyes and he turned on the TV to find a baseball game. He sat on the bed and took his T off.

I struggled and MMMPPPHHH into the ball gag while he pretended to ignore me. I did notice that while I was getting ready he had gotten a portable cooler from the car and brought it in He had it filled with ice and few beers Nothing to get him drunk but it did signal we would be here for a while.

So as time progressed I would struggle and he would come over and fondle me every once in a while. At one point he pulled my breast free of the Teddy leaving them exposed for him to play with. He sucked on them and to my surprise slapped them. Nothing too hard just enough to surprise me mostly. After 3 and 1/2 hours My body glisten with sweat my hair was starting to matt to my head. I wanted a shower so much and the heat was making me sleepy. I sighed into the ball gag when I did try to struggle I got tired easily. Hubby was getting very excited and the start of the second game He untied me from the chair and threw onto the bed so I was centered on it. He started making out with his captive who struggled against him but eventually he untied my legs and ankles pulled off my panties and took me twice. He retied my legs together and ankles and left me alone on the bed as he took the chair I had been tied too and turned it around so he sat straddled on it. he started on a second beer and watch the game coming over to the bed and fondled me every once in a while. For the 7th inning stretch he again had sex with me. By 8 in the evening and after he did oral on me twice and we had sex 2 more times we decided playtime was over. I was untied an ungagged. I got dressed and we went back to the resort. I got a long desired shower and hubby order room service before showering. After dinner Hubby gave me the best message and then he tied my wrists together in front of me and gagged me with cleave gag. He tied my ankles together and we cuddled in bed with me sleeping tied up.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Love this story Vicki so glad you and him are able to enjoy each other (special fun) I hope we have the privilege of hearing more and more stories in the future. at your discretion of course.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Fun story! Hopefully you and your husband had more of these games :D
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Very hot! (In 2 ways, haha). Thanks for sharing! I've always wanted to have a TUG while on vacation. Hasn't happened yet, maybe one day...
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

That sounds,like my adventures (3 1/2 hours + tied to a chair) but I'm untied for sex. I don't Do sex tied up, not even oral. Being tied up whilst BF watches sport is awesome though.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Fun fantasy game!

My hubby and I don't really role play, but he's had me "kidnapped" before, with him "rescuing" me later. But no one actually played a role, or talking in character. Harmless bondage fun :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
RopeFanAlison
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeFanAlison »

Sounds like an awesome experience, I bet it was a great time
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I sure understand this fantasy; I'd love to be the bad guy, then hero, in it....
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

An awesome story, of an awesome experience! Sounds like a great relationship.

I 'd just also like to reiterate the comment from @Emma of "harmless bondage fun". That is exactly what it should all be about.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
straightupbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by straightupbondage »

that is a hot story. i wish my gf would indulge into such fun activities :)
bimbip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bimbip »

very nice experience.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you for sharing Vicki. Lovely story. I've had my share of experiences binding my wonderful wife as well.
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Great story. Having a will rope bunny and/or sub is always a boon for a rigger and Dom. :)
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Fantastic roleplay bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic