College Girl on Halloween (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
DanPeterson2019
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

College Girl on Halloween (M/F)

Post by DanPeterson2019 »

I am a Computer Science major in college, and my roommate is a History major with a focus in teaching. For one of his classes at the beginning of our junior year during mid-October, he has to put together a video presentation that includes narration of pictures. He has no experience doing anything like this. There is a girl in his class named Halley that also needs help. She lived down the hall on the same floor of our dorm. I had never met her before, but I told both of them that I could help them make their videos with my computer since I have video editing software.

Halley is average height, has blonde, wavy hair that goes past her shoulder blades, curvy but not chubby by any means. She is a field hockey player at our college.

Halley comes to my dorm room to make the video. Making each of their videos ends up taking a lot longer than expected. I help Halley first just so she would be able to go. My roommate would be in our room anyway.

When Halley’s video is getting finished, she asks how she can repay me. I thought about saying, “how about I take you out for a cup of coffee,” but I didn’t. She says, “oh, I can totally set you up with someone. Yeah, I can set you up with my friend Alley.”

“Oh, okay,” I responded. I had only seen Alley around but never spoken to her. She is short with straight black hair that goes past her shoulders. I know that both Halley and Alley are party girls which aren’t really my type.

“I think you’re Jewish, right? She is too, so that would work out.” I knew my roommate talked about me with his friends since I tell funny stories, and that must have come up. Halley continues casually talking about Alley as I finish up her video. My roommate gives me some excited looks since he knows I am interested in getting a girlfriend.

Halley then starts to talk a bit softer, “Well… if Alley is a bit kinky, would you be okay with that?” I am taken aback since I wasn’t expecting her to say that. I shake my head yes not wanting my roommate to know. He was looking at his phone, but he looks up and asks, “Wait! Is she?”

“I don’t know. I’m just asking.” My roommate goes back to his phone, annoyed, waiting for me to help him with his video. Halley looks at me and mouths, “She is,” while nodding her head yes.

It is organized that I will go to the Halloween dance with Alley. Everyone at college likes to “pre-game” where they drink, but I don’t drink since I’m not 21 yet. Alley decides not to drink since I won’t. She is dressed as a slutty cat. Again, she’s a party girl which isn’t really my style, but she looks really cute in her outfit.

The outfit was a black, slightly see through bra, a black puffy skirt, long black socks that go over her knees, black two inch stilettos, black cat ears, and of course whiskers and a nose drawn on her face. She also had on red lipstick and her usual makeup. Halley was also going to the dance and was wearing essentially a matching outfit, except she was wearing a black dress. She was dressed less skimpily. My roommate and friends weren’t going to the dance. I wouldn’t be going if I weren’t going with Alley.

I don’t usually do Halloween, so I didn’t have a costume. Alley told me just to wear a black dress shirt, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and she would take care of the rest of my costume.

Halley and Alley weren’t roommates, but Alley lived across the hall from Halley, so they still were together all the time. I walked down to the other end of the hallway to meet up with Alley.

I knock on the door, “Hey, you look really cute.” I’m not really sure if that’s the adjective she wanted me to use. I’ve never been with someone that would dress in such a skimpy outfit before. Did she want me to call her sexy on our first date?

“Hey, come on in. You can sit on my bed.” The beds at our college were rather high to give us storage room underneath. Since I’m six foot, it is easy for me to get on her bed, but she has to use a stool and do a little jump to get up next to me.

She hands me a police hat and plastic badge to pin to my shirt. “Oh boy. I get to be a police officer.”

She gives me a big smile. “Yeah, and hook these onto your belt. It’ll finish your look.” She hands me handcuffs and the key.

“These feel like real handcuffs. Where did you get these?”

“You know, just around. Maybe at a costume store at some point.”

I give her a smile. “Okay, great.”

I usually take relationships relatively slow, but I know that’s not what Alley does, so put my hand over hers and go into holding hands.

We go to the Halloween dance and are having a fun time. I’m not really a good dancer, but I’m trying my best. There ends up being a slow song, and Alley and I remain on the dance floor. She puts her arms around my neck, and I put my hands on her hips.

She whispers to me, “You’re such a bad dancer,” she says jokingly.

“Hey, I’m doing a good job,” I shout-whisper back to her.

“Ha. Not really.”

I see what she’s trying to do. “You better stop, or else.”

She gives me a smile and bites her bottom lip as we continue slow dancing. “What, officer? Are you going to arrest me?”

The song comes to an end. It was honestly great timing. “Yes.” I spin her around by her shoulders and pull her hands behind her back. I click the handcuffs on her wrists, not so tight that it hurts, but she is unable to squeeze her hands out. We walk off the dance floor to a table Alley’s friends are at.

Halley says, “I was wondering when she was going to be arrested. She was telling me she was going to be a bad girl tonight.” I couldn’t believe she was saying this, but I also don’t hangout with the “party” type people that are openly more sexual. I then realized that Halley had also been drinking earlier, but Alley hadn’t had any at all.

“Dan and I are going to head out since he needs to punish me for being a naughty cat.”

“I guess we’re leaving, “ I say to her group of friends and wave to them.

“You better hold onto her, officer. You don’t want her to run away.”

I grab both of Alley’s upper arms from behind. Alley turns her head to me with a big smile while blushing. “Don’t worry. I got her.” I was just playing along with everyone else.

We walk back to our dorm building while I’m still holding one of her upper arms. She invites me to come to her room, and I can clearly see where this is going. “Can you uncuff me, Officer Dan?”

“Only for a kiss.”

“That’s all you want?” She leans in and I passionately kiss her. Her arms are still cuffed behind her back. I take out the key and uncuff her. She walks over to her dresser, and I think I know what she’s getting. She takes out multiple coils of rope and a ring gag. She puts it all onto her bed. “You need to teach me a lesson,” she starts to take off her bra. Her bra is her only top, “for being such a naughty, dirty cat.” She lets her bra hit the floor.

She is still wearing the rest of her costume including her cat ears. I untuck and unbutton my dress shirt. “Yes I do,” I tell her, taking the necessary two steps up to her. We start kissing again, and she pulls my shirt and then my under shirt off. She puts my police hat back on. I run my fingers through her hair, tugging a little bit. She moves onto my belt and pants making them fall to my knees.

“You took off an officer’s pants?” I kept the role-play going. I grabbed some rope. “That’s an offense I can’t let slide.”

“Punish me, officer!” she responded excitedly but not shouting. She spins around, and I tie her wrists together using a standard bondage tie. She now knows that I’m also into bondage and not just doing this for her.

I pick her up and set her on her bed. I take my shoes and pants off and climb up on the bed with her. I lay her down on her stomach and pull her skirt down. I don’t know how far she wants to go, but I figure that was okay since she took off my pants. I spank her firmly but not hard.

“Aaah!” she spurts out in delight smiling, so I spank her again. “Aaah!” Her leg flinches up and her stiletto hits my side. “I’m sorry officer!” She was really into the role-play. I’m not sure if it was because it was Halloween or if she’s into role-play as well as bondage.

“I think you need to be better restrained.”

“I agree. You should finish undressing me to search me for weapons, tie me to the bed, and teach me a lesson with your police stick.”

I can’t believe how forward she is being. I have never been with someone on the first date. I don’t know what I expected since I knew she was a party girl, but wow. She’s so into this which seems strange to me since I’ve never even discussed bondage with anyone before.

I turn her over, take off her heels and then panties. I quickly finger her. “No weapons here.” I sit her up and grab more rope. I tie her chest and boobs pinning her arms to her body. I lay her back down. Her arms are under her body, so I know it must hurt a bit, but she’s smiling. I hop off the bed, spread her legs, and tie each foot to a post of the bed. Next I take off my boxers and get back on the bed.

After we have sex, I untie her except for her hands, and we cuddle for the rest of the night.
Last edited by DanPeterson2019 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story you're a lucky bloke
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago Good story you're a lucky bloke
I concur, as Frank Abagnale Jr would say
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Halloween is always such a great time for bondage. Maybe you should be more of a party guy so you can have more fun like this. Thanks for sharing on here.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Awesome story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic