Making the best of a bad day. (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Making the best of a bad day. (F/F)

Post by fungirlkatie »

So this story isn’t from that long ago, and our plan to go out and enjoy our day off in the sun was short lived by the weather quickly turning bad…

Myself and Sammie had both gotten a day off together in the middle of the week and had planned to spend our day off together outside in the sun. We woke up to bright sunshine and warm weather, deciding we could get out of bed after cuddling up together for a bit of a lie in. After finally getting up we went through the motions of showering, breakfast make up and getting dressed, ready for our day out. (Simple yellow summer dress, sandals and a yellow floral scarf tied into a headband for me. White striped backless crop top and matching shorts, sandals and a straw trilby style hat)

Dressed and finally ready to go out the weather hadn’t taken the best turn as it had gotten darker as dark clouds had filled the sky, but it was still warm out. We decided it was still warm enough to go out and enjoy ourselves, only to have to run back in doors after only taking a few steps outside as it started raining. Not wanting the whole day to be a bust we waited it out to see if the weather improved and although it stopped raining the dark clouds never left and it became really humid. Realising our day off has been ruined I kick off my sandals and sat on the sofa watched TV, miffed by the whole horrible turn of the weather.

My attempt to watch TV and sulk was short lived as everything went dark because a scarf was being tightly pulled over my eyes and tied off at the back of my head. “I can think of something much better to do, then sulking in front of the tv” Sammie teased as she climb onto the sofa and cuddled up next to me for a kiss. “This could…” my words cut off as Sammie press her finger to my lips to silence me. “Now hands out please” Sammie asked and I did as she asked and held them out, Sammie pushed them together and started wrapping a scarf around them to tie them tightly together. Sammie took hold of the loose ends of the scarf and started walking away, pulling me off the sofa and forcing me to walk around the place blindfolded.

I was now blindfolded and being lead around by my bound wrists, but it wasn’t hard to figure out that Sammie was pulling me into the bedroom. I was expecting Sammie to push me down on to the bed, but instead Sammie pull me into the wardrobe and untied my wrists long enough to pull my wrists above my head and tied them together again around bar. I stood in the spot with my hands held together about my head my blindfold stopping me from seeing what Sammie was doing, but I could still feel what was happening as Sammie pushed my feet together as she tightly tied my ankles together with a scarf before moving up to my thighs and tightly tying them together as well.

“What do you plan to do to with me now?”
“Well I thought I’d tie you up, gag you and have my way with you while you’re completely helpless and unable to stop me”,
“Oh is that all… well you better gag me before I call for mmppphh”
Before I could finish my sentence Sammie pushed a pair of her knickers into my mouth muffling my words and stopping me from making all but the quietest of moans. The knickers were quickly accompanied by another scarf as Sammie pulled it tightly between my teeth tying it off loosely at first so she could pull my hair out of the way before making it much tighter so I couldn’t work my gag out. I tested out my gag by pretending to call for help, but only unrecognisable quiet moans made it out of my mouth.

I could feel a hand slide its way around to the front of my waist and as Sammie moved around me her hand traced its way around my body to the back of my waist where her second hand found its way onto the other side of my waist. Both her hands tightly grip my waist as our bodies were tightly pressed together and then our lips as Sammie kissed my hard against my gagged mouth. As much as I would have liked to have kissed Sammie back, her knickers in my mouth was keeping tongue in place. Our make out session was short lived as Sammie let go of my waist and pull away from me, “I still want to have my way with you, but I want you to beg for it first”.

With that the door was closed and I was left alone all tied up and gagged in the dark, I decided to test my bonds as I struggled and pulled against the scarves that kept me tied up. My ranged of movement was limited by the fact that my ankles were tied together and the bar was high enough to comfortable stretch out my arms completely but keeping my feet flat on the floor. I had absolutely no sense of time but I know I was kept tied up like that long enough for my mouth to dry out and my arms to become uncomfortable, but not ache. Sammie came back to find me exactly where she left me if not a bit more sweaty for the heat and humidity. Hoping to get untied from this position I endured it a bit longer as I once again became the victim of a forced make out session, but I got untied from the wardrobe and rewarded for enduring a less comfortable position the normal.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I like story and want read more of it.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 5 years ago I like story and want read more of it.
That's pretty much the whole story, or at the least what is allowed/i'm comfortable sharing.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Great story, thanks for sharing this.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago
That's pretty much the whole story, or at the least what is allowed/i'm comfortable sharing.
I was yesterday not sure if was whole story. But you read me replay also as I hop for more (F/F) tie up stories. :)
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Fordman wrote: 5 years ago Great story, thanks for sharing this.
Your welcome, truefully it's nice to get a chance to write something again.
Plueschbabycd wrote: 5 years ago
I was yesterday not sure if was whole story. But you read me replay also as I hop for more (F/F) tie up stories. :)
Hopefully I'll get a chance to write more
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

A great story of a lovely scene. Thanks for sharing it
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Cleavegagger wrote: 5 years ago A great story of a lovely scene. Thanks for sharing it
thank you for reading it.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I like the fact you were blindfolded. I always love to be blindfolded when tied up
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 years ago I like the fact you were blindfolded. I always love to be blindfolded when tied up
i love not knowing what's going to happen next.
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

I thought of you
ap_028_by_topologist-dbge9c2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

petraspeds wrote: 5 years ago I thought of you

:lol: :lol: somewhat accurate :lol: :lol:
DKDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DKDan »

Not enough scarves?
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Oh if I found you like that I'd just have to tickle your bare feet. And you'd never know who it was
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

DKDan wrote: 5 years ago

Not enough scarves?
that's why it's only somewhat accurate
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Ill see if I can find cartoon of barefoot brown girl tied with scarves, gagged and blindfold.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Great story, thanks for sharing!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Brilliantly written, I loved it ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
maskedjack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maskedjack »

Sammie sounds like a lot of fun ^_^
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevisben »

A great start

Good writing

Looking forward to the rest of the story 😊
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

that would certainly be better then sulking in front of a tv can only imagine how much fun you had when you were rewarded
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Nevisben wrote: 5 years ago A great start

Good writing

Looking forward to the rest of the story 😊
There is no rest of the story.
WyattW5 wrote: 5 years ago that would certainly be better then sulking in front of a tv can only imagine how much fun you had when you were rewarded
yes it certainly was.
Deleted User 4844

Post by Deleted User 4844 »

Great story so far, can't wait for more.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Ashley wrote: 4 years ago Great story so far, can't wait for more.
unfortunately I don't have a whole lot of free time for writing new stories
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

fungirlkatie wrote: 4 years ago
Ashley wrote: 4 years ago Great story so far, can't wait for more.
unfortunately I don't have a whole lot of free time for writing new stories
A shame. I do like your stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic