Wearing tights as a man

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wearing tights as a man

Post by Guyoc22 »

So i was goinf thru my beside table and found a pair of 40d black tights that i used as a blind fold with my now ex girlfriend. Out of interest i tired them on and well they fell amzing, what would 70d or 100d feel like? Thought id ask here as this forum feel 100 pecent kink shame free. Normally im a dom. Does this make me a switch or just open minded?
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

No, I don't think it would make you a sub or switch, just because you like to wear comfortable clothing. Society (and by extent the economy) has made tights/pantyhose/long socks out to be something strictly for women and ballet dancers. I am speaking from the perspective of a man who does own several pairs of tights (cotton though, as I prefer it over nylon), simply because the wearing comfort is something I wouldn't want to miss and because I think men shouldn't be kept from enjoying that due to societal stigmata.

TL;DR - Open minded? Yes, I think so, relatively. Still, this shouldn't keep you from living out your role as a dom :geek:
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

I gave my boyfriend some of my tights that was 15 denier which he liked and said it felt nice. Until he ripped them since they was very thin 😅 so i gave him some more thicker ones I think there 140 denier and he said he loves them. They feel so much thicker and softer. I yet have to see him wear them but I bet he will look sexy😏

My boyfriend was a bit in two minds wearing tight incase I thought he was weird but honestly.... I really don't mind. Besides it's lovely to tie him up with us both wearing tights as it feels heavenly rubbing our legs in tights together 🥰
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

You sound open minded, which is always welcomed and appreciated. As a man, wearing tights is for everyone including doms, subs and switches like me. I tend to prefer the thicker tights, especially for bondage, since they’re more durable. Tight clothing in general works great for bondage so rope can be applied well without baggy clothes getting in the way. But tights for me create the illusion of nudity without actually being nude, and the material rubs against me in all the ways as I struggle. I hope you continue down this rabbit hole!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I wear lycra tight when running or working out. I also wear "Speedo" style swimsuit when swimming laps.

And I like to be bound and gagged wearing those tights or speedos! :D
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Well i am continuing to enjoy them, ive gone with layers of a pair of 15d and 40d over them so my legs hairs doesnt come thru, not ready to start shaving my legs

They have pretty much replaced pj bottoms for me
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

Its perfectly fine. I'm a fan of lycra, spandex, and Under Armour/Nike/etc style tights and compression gear myself. You like what you like and it has nothing to do with being a dom or a sub. Continue to enjoy :)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Open-minded
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

As from what my profile name says.. you can blatantly tell that I'm a tights wearer :D

If you definitely comftable with wearing tights, I'd say you are open minded.

The first time I ever wore tights was when I was like 4/5 in a school play. Ever since then I have had a fetish for legs in tights, but wasn't until I was about 12/13 I started wearing them more often, I uesd to steal my sister tights and put them on when nobody was around or looking.

I'm not totally fussed about specific sizes just as long as they have a reasonably tight fit on my legs. I specifically prefer black opaque tights so they completely conceal every inch of the site of my legs. I also love to wear womens black lycra and sports leggings.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'd go with open-minded. I sometimes wear tights when I crossdress and I definitely enjoy the feeling of tights when my legs are tied up.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I would definitely say open-minded! As the French say "l'habit ne fait pas le moine," which I believe is loosely translated (as well as one can translate idioms) to "the clothes don't make the man."
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I would like to add, to my previous reply, that I think it is becoming socially more and more acceptable for men to wear tights, even publicly, so long as it looks fashionable with the rest of their outfits. And I do mean tights proper, in the sense of semi-sheer to opaque "pantyhose," not just men's sports wear. There is a connection to TUGs a bit further down in this reply, to keep it on topic with the site's main purpose.

If you go directly to manufacturers' web sites that make tights, you will notice that more and more of them now carry footed tights in ranges specifically designed for the male anatomy, and not as novelty or "fetish" articles but for "normal" everyday wear. Some have even unisex lines while others completely drop all gendered references and model their lines with both male and female models displaying them.

So what's the link with TUGs; well I've come across some photos from a old "fetish" publication I have where DOM men (clearly DOM) are wearing tights, pantyhose and even corsets, just like their subs, and not for the intent to pass-off as women or damsels, but still looking very masculine.

This resonates with me, because I love the feel of ropes against my legs when I'm tied, but that feeling is enhanced just so much more, while wearing tights.

TL;DR: wearing tights is neither intrinsically dom nor sub, neither intrinsically feminine nor masculine; it's just additional spicing to our TUGs, for either captor or captive (or both!), if they so choose. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic