How many women ages 18-25 do you think know what a hogtie is?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
jez
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How many women ages 18-25 do you think know what a hogtie is?

Post by jez »

or how many do you think have been in one before? me any my friend were discussing this the other day. Me and a friend were having a discussion where restraining someone came up and the girl we were talking to did not seem to know what a hogtie was before it being explained. It got me to wondering as I had one girlfriend in the past who enjoyed bondage but did not know what a hogtie was until she got put in one by me.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

I can confidently say at least 2
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Too little, but i have only two hands to show them all, just sit tight girls, i'm coming with my ropes tonshow y'all
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
jez
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jez »

hey well most enjoy being tied to a bed that I meet and I can always teach some more to like hogties as well. I have always loved girls that look perplexed when the hogtie rope gets added. I tend to surprise my captive with it when they probably think they are getting untied.
Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

Of every female i have ever met and continuously conversed with. There has been one. Of the hundreds and hundreds ive met and had a meaningful conversation with, 1 mid-western girl knew what it was....but,ironically, only in terms of actually "hog-tying" a bull lol
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I haven’t had the opportunity to ask any females I know, but from some of the females I know of I would be able to bet that they would know what a hogtie is. I grew up in central vermont, and a lot of the females I went to college with lived and worked on farms, so my best bet would be that they know what it is. Also quite a few of my female College friends were studying to become vet techs, so they also had to work on farms. In my mind, if they know what a normal hogtie on a pig or similar animal is, than they can figure out what it is on a person eventually.
AlexaBliss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexaBliss »

I just left this particular demographic about a year ago. I’m 26 and almost 27, now but I know I’ve known what a hogtie was since my teens. I can’t really speak for any other women I know because I was very private about this whole thing.
John344
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John344 »

3 all ex's
Ready for some fun?
On your knees because your mine now and always.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

Not too many. But if you ask them if they know what bondage is, I expect pretty much all women to know
SaraAvalon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraAvalon »

This one does, learned early but can't remember how.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic