A Bondage Item used in a Non-Bondage Setting?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

A Bondage Item used in a Non-Bondage Setting?

Post by Solarbeast »

This morning I woke up with yet another headache. I tried to work through it to get some work done around the house, but this one was a more intense one than I am used to. This thus made me end up going back into my bedroom and looking for something to make a makeshift blindfold into. My old blindfold was thrown out a while ago because it was poorly made. I decided the only thing that would work 99% was my doggie hood. So for most of the day, I was sleeping with a doggie hood on and an ice pack on the outside of the hood around the area it hurt.
Along the lines of my other post, is there anything bondage related that you would use in a non-bondage way?
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

I'm sure we've all seen an unsuspecting female wearing a gag as a choker...

I mean rope, tape, zipties etc it's pretty easy to find other uses for them. I dunno, the majority of casual tuggers use whatever they can find for tugs, so it's easy to find other uses for them. I guess it comes down to what qualifies as a bondage item.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Well, I use packing tape for closing up boxes for shipping, I use zip ties for bundling wires in equipment I'm working on, electrical tape occasionally for insulating wires I've repaired.....each time thinking of what a waste to not use them for keeping me in one place and quiet :)
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

I have some rope that I used to use strictly for self bondage and, more recently, to tie up my fiancé. Being the only rope I owned, I had to use it to stake some new trees I planted in my yard.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Blindfold / sleep mask is definitely a dual purpose I've used too.

The best would be something obviously bondage-y though. Can't think of a good one for that
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Duct tape
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic