Re: Acceptance

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Re: Acceptance

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

I made this account a few weeks ago now, and I've got to say that speaking with you guys has helped me to feel like I'm not alone and I've started to become much less ashamed of my kinky side. I mean don't get me wrong, I wouldn't choose to tell someone, but if they found out, I feel like I'd be able to deal with it a bit better than I would have done before, so thank you guys.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Your quite welcome
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Mate you'd be amazed how much more accepted kink is in society now, as much as I hate the books and films I think Fifty Shades f Grey did help a lot with people being generally more accepting of it.

But for real I'm in facebook groups with literally tens of thousands of members and they share kink-related posts all the time. You're absolutely not alone, just gotta put yourself out there more. Besides after I came out about being bi and into bondage most peoples' reaction was just "ok, cool."

Not saying you should tell anyone because that's entirely on you, just saying maybe people will be more ok with it than you think. Yes there's still a lot of judgmental people out there but the world has changed a lot :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic