Self bondage frustration

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Self bondage frustration

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

As much as I am impressed by people who are able to do self bondage sadly unlike many I'm not as talented to be able to do it in my own. I get as far as my knees then I can't really do much else which is incredibly frustrating when I want more.

What I would give for a self bondage machine that would be able to tie me up somehow... There's going to be a lot of money in that if anyone ever invests such a thing. I imagine there's a few stories out there in the interweb with such stories if not on here.

I digress.

I have looked into bondage webbing which I have made a post on before which I have considered were it not for the shipping and cost I would seriously consider it as the stuff looks great for self bondage and I hope it would give me what I am craving right now.

Anyway anyone got any ideas as to how to tie wrists behind you or any interesting alternatives that are worth trying out? Any hints of tips would be greatly appreciated.
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

Hey, not sure how helpful this will be but if you have a bed post put a roll of tape on it then with a lot of maneuvering start wrapping your wrists (its hard to explain so sorry :oops: ) but if you do it well you can work it to a little mummification, my usual go to though is zipties but they can be dangerous but best of luck :)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

A self bondage machine would be awesome. Also not done any self bondage in a while. And when I do, not at all good at it
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Terry wrote: 2 years ago A self bondage machine would be awesome. Also not done any self bondage in a while. And when I do, not at all good at it
Oh, if only a self bondage machine existed...

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
honourthechapter1775

Thanks for the replies so far guys I'll be sure to give it a go sometime
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

I do rope handcuffs
https://www.theduchy.com/prusik-cuffs/

After I place my hand in them, you can tighten them with a simple overhand knot, by pulling the slack. Do I recommend it? I...don't know honestly. In general all the wrist bondage I've done so far has been stupidly risky and has put me in lots of risk of not being able to free myself. The only time I did it was with hands in front, ungagged, and I didn't manage to free myself THAT WAY.

I don't know if I'd recommend it fully. Tying up wrists in general just looks impossible if you wanna do it tight yet also escape if need be >_<.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Minerva wrote: 1 year ago I do rope handcuffs
https://www.theduchy.com/prusik-cuffs/

After I place my hand in them, you can tighten them with a simple overhand knot, by pulling the slack. Do I recommend it? I...don't know honestly. In general all the wrist bondage I've done so far has been stupidly risky and has put me in lots of risk of not being able to free myself. The only time I did it was with hands in front, ungagged, and I didn't manage to free myself THAT WAY.

I don't know if I'd recommend it fully. Tying up wrists in general just looks impossible if you wanna do it tight yet also escape if need be >_<.
The trick is to have not one but two pairs of fabric cutting scissors within each roll/reach. I usually use a rope handcuff attached to a chest harness or hogtie (to my ankles). I will leave a tiny bit of slack for flexibility. It really doesn't bother me that it is not inescapable. Any safe rope tie should be escaepable, the best just take lots of time.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

It's not for everyone, but I'd suggest cable ties / zip ties. You can easily fashion a pair of cuffs using 3 of them, one around each wrist and the third to link them together. Obviously you'll need a scissors available to get out.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I have fabric cuffs for ankles and wrists. They have Velcro fastening and d rings.to link. You can link with cara in a or padlock. They are very.secure for pulling and struggling but you can peel.the Velcro off in two.secomds.in an emergency. I sometimes padlock them.together and "ban" myself from undoing velcro, so have to hop or crawl.to.another room.for the key. I can tie myself.in a bottle or to a bed if I want.

Frustration. I can always.get our quickly and am never really.tied hp. I can't tie my elbows. BUT that is the price for safety.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

I bought myself an icelock many years ago.

The way it works is that you store it in your freezer, you take it out pull it apart, pour water inside and put it back together. The water freezes and you cant pull them apart again for 30-90 minutes. Combine that with leather cuffs, lock the straps with padlocks and use another set of padlocks to connect the cuffs with the icelock and boom your hands are secure. I use a pair of handcuffs to attach it to a rung on my chair along with my ankles so I am basically hogtied on the chair. I feel very helpless using it and its alot of fun.

It cost me around a 100 €. Good investment though. Keep in mind that its still somewhat risky to use since you cannot free yourself until the ice thaws but atleast its absolutely guaranteed to open eventually within that timeframe, without requiring any action from you.

This is where I bought it https://www.baumwollseil.de/TimeBond-da ... ndage.html

Its a german shop and the device itself is made in germany, so I have no idea if you can get it anywhere else. If you or anyone else would like one, I'd be happy to buy one for you, you can paypal me the money and I will ship it to wherever you live without any extra charge beyond shipping. Just pm me.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

You can do this with one typical sized rope. Learn to tie a single column. Then learn to tie an inline single column. You can find tutorials for these things by googling. You start by tying your own wrist with a single column to start the tie (it helps if you use a non lark's head type single column like the Somerville bowline because that leaves a bight hanging which will be useful). Then you leave as much length of rope as you would like between your wrists for when they'll eventually be behind your back. From that distance tie your other wrist with an inline single column. Congrats, you have makeshift handcuffs. Now you'll have the rest of the rope to do something with. Stretch your wrists down to your legs so that you can step over the cuff line and you'll be cuffed behind your back. Find a way to get the tail of the rope (from the inline you just did) around the front of your body until you're holding it near the side of the first cuffed wrist (imagine a circle, this is meant to be a handcuff behind your back linked to a belt strap around your waist kind of like those prison inmates with the chain around their waist but with this handcuffs are behind instead of in front). Pull the rope through the original bight (or the cuff itself if the tie you did doesn't leave a bight behind) and reverse tension and pull until you get a desired tightness of the rope belt around your waist. Then use two half hitches to lock off.

There's also this one: https://rope365.com/hogtie-flipping/
It may seem a bit more advanced but it's easier than it looks if you learn the basics and it's really effective. Makes you feel like you've actually been hogtied by someone else.

Both these ties share the cool property that they are difficult if not impossible to escape from if you are just tugging on them and struggling but if you use your fingers to pick at the knots/frictions you will get out quickly and with ease.
honourthechapter1775

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who replied to this post and just a reminder I'm still here. I Check in daily in the website but I don't always log in. It's been tough year so far and I'm still trying to get through it whilst maintaining some resemblance of sanity between it all. Once again much appreciated
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic