Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I don't get much e-mail (or very many PM's, either) but I've been on a short vacation, and for some reason, g-mail is being obstinate about letting me in to my e-mail account. Maybe Monday or Tuesday when I get home, I can answer e-mail if there is any.

Drawscore
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THat's a bit of a bummer. I replied to you yesterday so there should be something there.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago THat's a bit of a bummer. I replied to you yesterday so there should be something there.
Next time, I'll bring the other laptop. Don't know if using it will be any better, but it can't be worse. And, when I get home, I'll fire off a nastygram to Google.

Drawscore
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Personally, I find gmail more reliable than yahoo.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]drawscore[/mention] Your e-mail has nothing to do with your computer or device. It is accessible from any phone, tablet, computer or laptop on the planet. As a security precaution, Google (and every other e-mail provider) will require you to confirm your identity if you are trying to log in from a different device and/or location. This is to make sure that you are the one trying to access your e-mail and that it's not someone else trying to gain access to it.

You simply need to follow the instructions given to you. Google will either send you a code via text message on the phone number you have registered under your e-mail, or it will send you the code on the secondary/backup e-mail you listed in your security options. Either way, it just needs you to confirm your identity.

All e-mail providers function the same way.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @drawscore Your e-mail has nothing to do with your computer or device. It is accessible from any phone, tablet, computer or laptop on the planet. As a security precaution, Google (and every other e-mail provider) will require you to confirm your identity if you are trying to log in from a different device and/or location. This is to make sure that you are the one trying to access your e-mail and that it's not someone else trying to gain access to it.

You simply need to follow the instructions given to you. Google will either send you a code via text message on the phone number you have registered under your e-mail, or it will send you the code on the secondary/backup e-mail you listed in your security options. Either way, it just needs you to confirm your identity.

All e-mail providers function the same way.
Only problem, is that it wants to send something to my phone, but all I have, is the land line at home.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic