Best Place To Find TUG Partner

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
pumaspeedcat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Best Place To Find TUG Partner

Post by pumaspeedcat »

If I were looking for a bondage partner, where would be the best place to find one?
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Probably among your friends, but you do have to be a little coy about it, such as inviting a friend home, playing a video that features someone being tied, and making an offhand comment that you could get out; that your six year old niece could get out. If he/she picks up on it, you might have a TUG partner. If not, nothing lost, and you don't look like an idiot.

I would avoid looking for a TUG partner on the internet. He/she might sound great, but could be Jack the Ripper, or Chester the Molester.

Drawscore
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

pumaspeedcat wrote: 1 year ago If I were looking for a bondage partner, where would be the best place to find one?
Since you're into M/M, undoubtedly Grindr, Recon, Instagram and possibly ThisVid.
Not particularly hard unless you live hundreds of kilometres from an urban centre.
Good luck and have fun!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

drawscore wrote: 1 year ago I would avoid looking for a TUG partner on the internet. He/she might sound great, but could be Jack the Ripper, or Chester the Molester.

Drawscore
This is exactly why I stick to people who I know in real life. Much easier to pick up if someone is off irl verus online.
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

Chances of meeting someone close to your age online or even irl who just wants to be tied up is close to zero. Twice your age, unsympathetic to mental illness (and most likely white and subtlety racist and will decline if you’re not also white) pick one.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

KinkyKelly wrote: 1 year ago
drawscore wrote: 1 year ago I would avoid looking for a TUG partner on the internet. He/she might sound great, but could be Jack the Ripper, or Chester the Molester.

Drawscore
This is exactly why I stick to people who I know in real life. Much easier to pick up if someone is off irl verus online.
What if you don't know anyone in real life? How do you meet people who are into this sort of thing?
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Probably a BDSM Club
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

It will definitely depend on your location, but you could look on Fetlife. There are a lot of regional groups and events on there, and those let you meet people casually first.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

What if you don't know anyone in real life? How do you meet people who are into this sort of thing?
Surely you have a friend or two.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

drawscore wrote: 1 year ago
Surely you have a friend or two.
Not anyone who is interested in TUGs. You say that like it is that easy to find people who are interested when in reality, it isn't.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: 1 year ago It will definitely depend on your location, but you could look on Fetlife. There are a lot of regional groups and events on there, and those let you meet people casually first.
Yeah here or Fetlife or somewhere is the only way really if you don't have anyone.

Don't know how drawscore thinks it is that easy to find people in real life.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Terry wrote: 1 year ago Not anyone who is interested in TUGs
Buddy, engaging the above user in a discussion about this is so not worth your time. You're talking to a guy who hasn't experienced tugs in decades and who deliberately populates the board with absurd advice along the lines of "don't cross the street, 'cause you might get hit by a car while doing so".

As you (and 99% of users on this board) know, there are many ways to take precautions when meeting guys/gals online. Initial meetups in public places are very common. Same goes for dating. Duh. Yet some of the sad souls using this forum prefer to spread their misery on others by giving them advice that will basically guarantee a lifetime of no tugs.

Everyone outside this little forum knows that hookups and bondage meetups happen mostly through hookup sites designed specifically for such things. Just in the OP's ([mention]pumaspeedcat[/mention]) state on Pennsylvania alone, there are several hundred guys on Recon with a stated interest in bondage.

Anyways, my point is...don't bother wasting your time on this thread. The only important thing is that [mention]pumaspeedcat[/mention] now has a much better idea of where to look for tug meetups and bondage hookups. The clueless folk can just keep moping around the forum and advise everyone not to step out their own front door for fear that something might happen. The rest of us can keep having fun, making new friends and enjoying our kinks and interests to the fullest ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

pumaspeedcat wrote: 1 year ago If I were looking for a bondage partner, where would be the best place to find one?

IF you are into m/m Recon for sure. I have been on the site since it started roughly 2003/04. I have met great people and have traveled to meet for tug fun. FetLife is another option, but there seem (in my opinion) to be more woman vs men on there, but it's open to everyone, bi, transgender, gay, straight, married...everyone.

I honestly stay away from Grindr. I never had much luck on there and they always were into "quickies"

For me, gay.com was the best option, this was around before Recon, but has since shutdown a long time ago.

ThisVid is not a bad option either.
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic