Womanly thing🤔

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
faye2013

Womanly thing🤔

Post by faye2013 »

So I had a thought yesterday and this is mainly a question for the ladies but I will have a question for the guys too.

For me, when it's that time of the month. I'm in pain and I sometimes pass out. I've always said I don't want to do bondage during this time as I'd much prefer to do bondage especially being tied up after it's finished.
Do you ladies feel the same way? Or do you get tied up anyway?

Question for the guys, when your partner/friend is having that time of the month if they say they don't want to be tied up do you respect that and give them love and cuddles? Or do you beg to tie them up? Or do you beg them for them to tie you up?
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I don't think there is a one answer fits all.
I had an ex girlfriend that was at her most horny when on her period, and was the opposite of put off sex!

My now wife on the other hand just wants love and cuddles and that's fine too.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

wannabetiedup wrote: 1 year ago I don't think there is a one answer fits all.
I had an ex girlfriend that was at her most horny when on her period, and was the opposite of put off sex!

My now wife on the other hand just wants love and cuddles and that's fine too.
Thanks for replying :D Yeahh I guess everyone is different of course just made me think 🤔 of others opinions
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

That's been my experience anyway. I hope it's helpful
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I think the simple answer is you must respect your partner’s wishes. If they do not want to do bondage at that time of month then so be it. Wait until they are ready and comfortable again. If they are happy you carry on then that is what they want.

The woman’s choice pure and simple.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I'm married to another woman and we have synchronized , so we both feel shitty at the same time. Usually we curl up together, maybe with a hit (warm) water bottle between us. I've never really known anything else as I've never had a proper boyfriend (well maybe aged 14/15 when I was.experimenting and hadn't realised yet. At that time I lived with my mum and sister and we'd all.synched there.too.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago I think the simple answer is you must respect your partner’s wishes. If they do not want to do bondage at that time of month then so be it. Wait until they are ready and comfortable again. If they are happy you carry on then that is what they want.

The woman’s choice pure and simple.

That's very true, I 100% agree! 💖
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago I'm married to another woman and we have synchronized , so we both feel shitty at the same time. Usually we curl up together, maybe with a hit (warm) water bottle between us. I've never really known anything else as I've never had a proper boyfriend (well maybe aged 14/15 when I was.experimenting and hadn't realised yet. At that time I lived with my mum and sister and we'd all.synched there.too.

Aww that's really sweet, it's good you both respect each other 💕 it how a relationship should be. Loving and respectable
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

I usually don’t. During that time i feel shitty and the last thing i wanna do is move so i just avoid it.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

There is an easy answer to this. You do what makes the woman feel comfortable. She doesn't want to do anything but rest up, then that is exactly what you do.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago There is an easy answer to this. You do what makes the woman feel comfortable. She doesn't want to do anything but rest up, then that is exactly what you do.

Thats what I also agree with. Being a women myself, I hate it when I feel forced/underpressure to be tied up as its been awhile since the last session. Plus its made me feel like I'm letting the other person down and I feel guilty because of it .
So I'm really glad you said this 💖
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic