Favorite type of gag talk

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favorite type of gag talk

Post by Tapedupcouple »

I was chatting with someone on deviantart and the subject of different type of gag noises/mmpphhiinng came about and we were chatting about how many different types there are from the muffled sounds getting a surprise hand gag during a kidnap compared to mmpphhiinngg trying to let the would be rescuer know where you are helplessly stashed away. There could be the angry damsel who curses through her gag relentlessly or the more helpless type letting out little squeaks, or even the bickering couple both gagged moaning trying to blame each other. Think i would have to say a favorite would be the desperate mmpphhiinngg trying to warn the rescuer that he/she is falling for a trap. Least favorite would probably be the crying terrified mmpphhing. Curious to what some of your favorites are.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I personally like to make angry gag noises to try and wind up my captor e.g. I'll try and scream for help or say 'you won't get away with this' which will often mean a tighter gag or a hand over my mouth.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

The more conversational the gag talk, I think, the more appealing I find it.

The “angry / defiant” type of gag talk is great, too…anything that gives a bit of banter to the situation.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

BandG wrote: 1 year ago I personally like to make angry gag noises to try and wind up my captor e.g. I'll try and scream for help or say 'you won't get away with this' which will often mean a tighter gag or a hand over my mouth.
Love those classic lines always so great when they get interrupted
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago The more conversational the gag talk, I think, the more appealing I find it.

The “angry / defiant” type of gag talk is great, too…anything that gives a bit of banter to the situation.
I love the conversational type gag talk as well, saw a scene the other day of a damsel trying to use a phone while all bound and gagged it was great.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

My favorite is regular talk turning into gag talk, if that makes sense lol. There’s a Sandra Silvers video where she’s taped to a pole and yelling out “help”. She’s yelling that as they’re gagging her; as they’re wrapping the tape around her head, her “help” gradually turns into mmpphhs.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I LOVE gag talk. Kind of ironic, that even though I love to gag women I still want them to make noise :lol: Although I agree with the OP that I’m not really a fan of all out crying/tears/terror, but everything else and in between is great!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I think gag talk can be a lot of fun. Imagine your captive moaning through their gag, '' Don't hurt me, please let me go''

You can reply, ''I think I will have to tighten your gag, unless you shut up''

Even the person who is gagged could take some pleasure from this sort of thing.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Gag talk needs a purpose. Just making noise gets annoying, fast. Scream a couple of times to test it maybe, but don't just make noise for the sake of making noise.

Having got that out of the way, are two types of gag talk I really like. One is simple, shouting for help. The other is being defiant towards the captor. It's especially fun when angry gag talk is met with a taunt or insult and maybe leads to some more angry muffled shots back.
MissM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissM »

Unfortunatly I haven't been able to have this for a while, but my favorite gag talk experaince ever was when I was doing an escape challenge with a couple of friends in college. Two of us were tied up and the challenge was to get untied without touching our own knots, only the other persons. We both had wrap around tape gags which were basically impossible to get off, meaning that our only means of communication was gag talk.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

I love angry gag talk. Hearing the frustration in the captives Mmmphs while they aggressively thrash around is amazing. Angry gag talk especially in combination with a hard struggle is by far my favorite scenario.

I also love gag talk the captive does when responding to taunts too.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

After thinking I kinda like the unique sound of ball gags, love people moaning through tape and claves but ball gags have a sexy edge to the sound
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

I absolutely love gag talk and I can see (or hear) the allure of all types of gag talk. However, I'd have to say that my favorite type is annoyed or frustrated gag talk. It's not outright anger that I like to hear. Honestly, I don't want my captive to be angry. But I definitely feed off of their frustration a little bit. I also enjoy when they're trying to communicate something, not just making noise for the sake of making noise. I think energetic communication on the part of the bound party is such a turn on.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

My favorite would be when the captive is trying to respond to the captor taunt or teasing. and when the captor is having a one side conversation while the captive is trying to respond with no luck
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

My captores loves to hear me trying to beg them to untie me, let me go, or stop what they are doing. The more angry and desperate I sounds, the more they like it😬
But it’s almost impossible to hear what I’m saying with a sock in my mouth😬
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

There are two kinds of gag talk I like to hear as well do myself. First, gag talk trying to get someone's attention to rescue you. The second type of gag talk is one protesting the situation. Like, someone says that you're going to be their hostage and you try to say no or let me go through the gag.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic