Suggestions wanted: TUG plot twists (M/M but also in general)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Suggestions wanted: TUG plot twists (M/M but also in general)

Post by Straitjacketed »

I guess all of us who write TUG fiction do so for different reasons and enjoy different elements of the process. I really enjoy (and get quite turned on by) writing descriptions of the binding/gagging and especially the captor's dialogue.

One eternal problem for me is that it can be difficult to come up with new takes on the same basic scenario. I love a kidnap or an escape challenge as much as anyone else but I like to come up with different twists and tweaks that maybe aren't quite as expected. Examples I really like include the following:

- Protagonist escapes and turns the tables on his captor, tying him up in his place (and sometimes swapping clothes).

- Protagonist escapes and is recaptured; the bad guys aren't taking any chances and tie him up much more securely the second time.

- Protagonist is playing a self-bondage game that goes wrong; his partner finds him still tied up and decided to teach him a lesson by reinforcing his bonds rather than letting him out.

- Protagonist is tied up alongside another captive; helps him get free first. The now-free captive (for reasons of his own) double-crosses his rescuer and ties him up even more thoroughly.

- Protagonist stumbles upon a bound/gagged captive and takes his gag off; captive raises the alarm and it turn out he's part of an insurance scam and was pretending to have been overpowered. His accomplices tie up the protagonist and then strengthen the bonds of the pretend-captive also, deciding to take his share of the money.

Can anyone suggest scenarios like these that develop the basic TUG scene?

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

It's difficult to come up with twists for sure, given that all stories share the same tying element. The twists probably have to come in the plot, adding a tying feature into it.

I think one i'd enjoy is where a group ties up an individual, then the members of the group gang up and tie one of their own. The impromptu duo is then forced to work together to escape. Something along those lines anyways.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] Honestly, I'm not one hundred percent sure what you're asking for.
It seems to me like you have a lot of interesting ideas already! All of which, would be immensely fun to read about.
Are you asking for ideas about the settings and characters?

If so, you might wanna check the Story Request sections.
There are quite a few proposed scenarios in there that would work ridiculously well with the plot twists that you and [mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention] have elaborated.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] from what I understad of [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] post (and correct me if I'm wrong) he is asking for something like a ideas pool. Like a place where we can drop and look for scenario ideas if we are running dry or if we have an interesting scenario but can't find a way of turning it into a story.

Now, whether it should go here or in the requests section, I'm inclined towards TUGs Talk since he isn't requesting any particular story but just droping and asking for ideas and inviting others to do the same
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago @bondagefreak from what I understad of @Straitjacketed post (and correct me if I'm wrong) he is asking for something like a ideas pool. Like a place where we can drop and look for scenario ideas if we are running dry or if we have an interesting scenario but can't find a way of turning it into a story.

Now, whether it should go here or in the requests section, I'm inclined towards TUGs Talk since he isn't requesting any particular story but just droping and asking for ideas and inviting others to do the same
Yeah, pretty much. The examples I gave are all situations I’ve already written about (usually more than once) and I was looking for fresh twists on these or other scenes like them.

I guess I was looking for other examples of set-ups that go beyond the very basic kidnap-type scenarios. Leaching off other people’s ideas. :)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I wrote a story once on another site where the protagonist was abducted by aliens tied to a medical table and tortured but you later realize he was actually being experimented on before going to Earth.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Scenario Ive seen come up in bondage materials before that I like is robber/kidnapper has tied their victim only for some unassociated third party to step in and kidnap the original kidnapper along with the original victim, and the second kidnapper is much more brutal with their bondage than the first so the original victim goes from hopeful of rescue to brutally having their hopes crushed
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic