Mutual attraction or not?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mutual attraction or not?

Post by Treville »

[mention]amcp[/mention] asked a very intrestning question in the "Would Your Rather"-thread:
amcp wrote: 11 months ago Would you rather:

A - tie up someone you find very hot, but isn't attracted to you, or
B - be tied up by someone who finds you very hot, but you aren't attracted to them
This made me think a little, since here are some elements that I do love and that really turns me on.

Being tied up by someone who finds you hot, but you aren´t attracted to is very appealing, at least theoretically. It means you are in the hands of someone that wants to do more to you than you might be interested in, and even if I probably would like it in reality, it is still a nice fantasy. My wife and I actually sort of played this scenario once. She tied me up, and I tried to resist when she started to make out with me. Obviously, it is hard to fight back when you are helpless and wrapped in rope, but I did my best (and failed)! It was very intense and we both liked it a lot. Must do it again!

Another scenario that I love, but probably is harder to try with your partner, is to be tied up by someone that you find very hot but that isn´t the least interested in you. I guess I like this idea since I love stories where there is some peril involved (superheroes in death traps and so on), but also because frustration is a factor in why I love bondage.

What do you think about situations when there aren´t mutual attractions? And do you have any thoughts on how to play them out?
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

I'd love to play a tie-up game with a woman where she has to resist me as I tie her up and make out with her. The important thing would be to establish the limits of the game beforehand so you always know when you're going too far. But the idea of saying "I'm going to tie you up and have my way with you, and you have to fight me every step of the way" would be so exciting, it would really emphasize the dominance that I love exerting on my captive!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I find situations where the attraction is one-way rather than mutual super interesting, and it can add an extra layer of excitement to proceedings, whether it's the person doing the tying, or the person being tied, who is attracted to the other. It's a dynamic that I'm exploring a bit in my current writing, but I always enjoy reading other stories/ideas where one person is more into it than the other.

I'm sure that it would be a fun fantasy to play out, either way!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

This is an easy A for me. I’ve done it more than once this way, and I dont care to be tied up.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I actually think about scenario B a lot haha. If someone really wanted to tie me up and was attracted to me and I wasn't attracted to them, I'd still let them tie me up for fun. Might even cause me to think about them in a new way, who knows. As long as it's consensual :)
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Tying up someone who you are attracted to but isn’t attracted to you sounds like a kidnapping with sexual abuse overtones and threats of rape. Tying up someone you are not interested in but who is attracted for you is like punishing the office creep/sex pest.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
joanneb1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joanneb1980 »

I guess it depends what you are trying to get from the session!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic