Being tied in your sleep.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Being tied in your sleep.

Post by Pup »

How much of a heavy sleeper are 'yall?
While I've been tied in my sleep quite a few times, nothing quite beats a couple of days ago when I was put in a straight jacket in my sleep (all except actually buckling my arms).
My boyfriend assures me he did not drug me...
Pretty damn crazy the stuff I slept through though.

Any of you had similar experiences?
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I tend to be a fairly light sleeper.
Probably would have to be fairly exhausted to actually fall asleep like that. (Unfortunately?)

My roommates did once cuff me to my bed frame, though I woke up immediately.
I also wound up face first in the carpet with my hands cuffed behind me before I was fully awake at least a couple times that winter.
Last edited by shyguy92 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Oh!? How else have you been tied in your sleep :P
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Pup[/mention]. I've never been tied in my sleep before, but I am a heavy enough sleeper. One example of this was when I fell asleep, kind of purposefully, in one of the common rooms in my dorm building at College with female friends in the room. I was hoping for them to do the usual college stuff of using a pen/marker and writing on my body, but instead, they were able to take some of my important stuff, keys, wallet, glasses, and other stuff and hide them around the very large common room/ first floor. They would not tell me where they hid the stuff for a couple of hours after I had awoken and that was quite frustrating. Needless to say, that I did wish they, or at least some of them, had decided to use their veterinarian technical experience and equipment to tie me up in some way. If they had done that then even if I had awoken, I would have pretended to still be asleep. Also, I am planning on writing about my college life and what I wish were to happen in the time I spent with these people and a few others.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

I'm about as light a sleeper as it gets, so this seems like a no-go for me haha. I might have to settle for waking up and playing along, but there's almost no chance I would wake up tied, unless drugged.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

ziptiedboy wrote: 5 years ago Oh!? How else have you been tied in your sleep :P
Well if you recall, you put mitts and ankle cuffs on me then hogtied me in my sleep literally a couple of days ago. :P
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

One time in summer camp, I fell asleep after a long day very early around like 9:30 pm. Well my friends tied my hands and feet to the railings of the bed. The next day, I found myself unable to move. They tickled my feet only untying me when it was time for activities. 25 minutes of nonstop tickling and me continuously laughing was fun. I was like 12
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic