Favorite tape bondage stories on here?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favorite tape bondage stories on here?

Post by silvertejp590 »

This doesn't fit 100% with this part of the forum, but I wasn't sure where else to put it. Hope this post is okay.

Stories involving tape bondage are my favorites to read, but the one thing that makes this tricky is that when I make those searches, it just tells me that "tape" is too common a word, so I have to do some extra digging to find what I really want. So I was wondering if anybody had any favorite tape bondage stories on here? To clarify, it's not just tape gags I'm looking for but the actual bondage as well. I'll take anything, but I generally prefer M/F or F/F stories.

Thanks! Apologies in advance if this is a dumb question. There's just a lot of content on this site and I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask people some of their favorites.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

The best way to search this forum is through Google actually, with the 'site:' search key.

For example if you type (without the double quotes) "tied tape site:tugstories.com" you'll get a whole bunch of story hits with people tied up or tying themselves up, with tape. It's not perfect, but more efficient than tinkering with phpBB builtin search engine (as the builtin engine also slows down the site whenever it is used).
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 6 months ago The best way to search this forum is through Google actually, with the 'site:' search key.

For example if you type (without the double quotes) "tied tape site:tugstories.com" you'll get a whole bunch of story hits with people tied up or tying themselves up, with tape. It's not perfect, but more efficient than tinkering with phpBB builtin search engine (as the builtin engine also slows down the site whenever it is used).
Oh thank you! That’s such a simple solution, can’t believe I didn’t think of that on my own 😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic