How I made my Vacbed

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How I made my Vacbed

Post by RKOJason03 »

I have made a video explaining how I made my vacbed. If you want to see it private message me. If you just want the details here they are.

TOOLS
- small drill bit and drill
- saw
- measuring tape
- probably have a marker to make marks
- About 20 feet total of PVC pipe

STEPS
1. Cut 3/4 inch PVC pipe 6 feet long (make 2) (make this have about 5 inches taller than you, for me, it's 6 feet cause I'm 5"5')
2. Cut 3/4 inch PVC pipe 3 feet long, this is the width (make 2) (If your garbage bag is 3 feet wide make this 33 inches long, trust me but still make sure this works or you)
3. 1 inch L or corner piece (get 3)
4. 1 inch T connector (get 1)
5. Drill about 1 hole each foot on each pipe all on the same side.
6. Find the diameter of your vacuum hose and find the size piece of pipe to fit in or over the hose.
7. ENJOY

Of course always be safe doing bondage and be especially safe when playing with this.
Also, this altogether only took about 40 minutes to make. Plus when you put a garbage bag on, you will need to cut the bottom of one and put one a little bit inside the other and tape together in the middle.

Hope this was helpful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason Gines
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Very cool. DIY bondage equipment can be a bit sketchy, but if you can make it work, it's certainly more budget-friendly. To those who try and make this, good luck, and stay safe.
Thanks for sharing Jason, very nicely done.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic