Got a meet planned

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 2882

Got a meet planned

Post by Deleted User 2882 »

So @thatworm and I are going to be meeting soon. He is going to get me as his hostage for most of the day. He already has the nasty sock gag in mind, bathtub torture, tickling etc. I'll be posting pics after the meet. As I feel bad about deleting my account twice I figure I'd let some of you guys give him some ideas as well. NOTHING SEXUAL, NOTHING REALLY PAINFUL! There ya go give us your thoughts folks!
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Get a fun hogtaping going! That sounds devious.
Deleted User 2882

Probably not a lot of tape this time. Maybe handcuffs and leg cuffs.
Deleted User 2162

Oooooooo Fun!
Deleted User 2162

ricktied wrote: 5 years ago Probably not a lot of tape this time. Maybe handcuffs and leg cuffs.
Maybe a tight elbow tie would do it too!
Deleted User 2882

Haha! unfortunately I'm not that flexible anymore.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Tickle interrogation
Tie me up and have fun with me
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Repeated hand and tape smothering. Also videos.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Start slow. A simple wrists and ankles tie, and a nice, thick gag, like two bandanas rolled together. Lots of pictures and/or a video of you trying to escape. For the second round, again, just the hands and feet, but hog tied.

Then, progressively more difficult, with the fourth or fifth being hands and feet tied; arms tied and cinched, two ropes above the knees, and another one below the knees, then hog tied.

The two last ones should be, first, a stake out, with the hands tied together above your head, and your ankles tied together, and then, to the baseboards of your bed. (Think I) Then, either a modified spread eagle (think Y), with the ankles tied together, but the hands apart, and tied to fixed objects, like bed posts, and finally, a full spread eagle (think X). You can do these twice each, one face up, and the other, face down.

You can use mostly rope, but also duct tape and/or adhesive tape if agreeable, rawhide boot laces, or strips torn from a bedsheet. (Those strips make good gags, too, but they have to be at least three inches wide; preferably four to six.) Unless torn, they would be seven or eight feet long, and wrapped four times around the mouth if the strip is centered. (Fold it in half, and start with the center in the mouth, then wrap.) If you go this route, get your sheet from a thrift store. They are fairly cheap.

In between, chair ties, ties to posts, sit on the floor, and have your hands tied behind a leg of the bed, and whatever your imaginations can conjure up.

As always, play it safe, set your rules before you start, then stick to them. Most of all, remember that this is a game, and it's supposed to be fun for all concerned. If and when it stops being fun, that's not a good thing.

Drawscore
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Did I mention handcuffs, thumb cuffs, and ankle cuffs?

Drawscore
Deleted User 2882

The cuffs is one thing we may very well be able to do.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic