Bondage alert for TV & Movies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
pam01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage alert for TV & Movies

Post by pam01 »

Last edited by pam01 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
We're done here.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Neat idea. Though the most recent bondage scene that I come across was 2 years old.

But I'd be more than willing to notify others if I were to see one in the wild.
pam01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pam01 »

We're done here.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’m always a fan mainstream DIDs.

Hot off the press, Unbelievable, just released on Netflix. I haven’t watched it yet, but word is Kaitlyn Dever is bound and stuff gagged during a sexual assault. Viewer discretion may be advised.
superbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superbound »

I don't watch a ton of TV or movies, but CSI is usually a "semi-regular" for me. At least a few times a week, there is some kind of bondage theme in there, even if it's short.

There was this one movie, and I cannot think of the name of it to save my life. I think his brother was killed by a cop, and in the movie, he goes after the cops. He kidnaps this one cop and puts him in water and there is something in the water that kills him. Then, there's this woman cop and she's driving on a bridge and her car stalls. The man is stalking her and later zaps her with something and knocks her out. She wakes up tied and gagged from a beam on the ceiling and there's a saw on the floor and she's slowly being lowered to this saw. She finally swings her body onto a ledge and gets her hands untied and .... well guess who gets cut up by the saw.
I get tied up for real and it's not fantasy for me.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Alright so I just found this one while casually browsimg through the Netflix catalog.

"Kidnapping Stella (2019)"

It's about a woman who gets snatched on the street for ransom and gets bound and gagged in various ways.

First she's tied up in a van with hands behind back and hood over head. Once the kidnappers bring her to their hideout, they tie her to the bed (spread eagle) and gag her with what seems to be a bitgag. There's also a scene where she's stripped down to her bra and panties and tied that way.

There's also "Take Me (2017)" which is about a professional kidnapper/dom takes contracts where he offers this service for women who wish to be kidnapped for fun.
pam01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pam01 »

We're done here.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

superbound wrote: 4 years ago There was this one movie, and I cannot think of the name of it to save my life. I think his brother was killed by a cop, and in the movie, he goes after the cops. He kidnaps this one cop and puts him in water and there is something in the water that kills him. Then, there's this woman cop and she's driving on a bridge and her car stalls. The man is stalking her and later zaps her with something and knocks her out. She wakes up tied and gagged from a beam on the ceiling and there's a saw on the floor and she's slowly being lowered to this saw. She finally swings her body onto a ledge and gets her hands untied and .... well guess who gets cut up by the saw.
It’s Untraceable. Diane Lane was the detective who got kidnapped and put in the death trap.
superbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superbound »

Kyle wrote: 4 years ago
It’s Untraceable. Diane Lane was the detective who got kidnapped and put in the death trap.
THANK YOU! I could not think of the name to save my life. I'll try and post some photos of it when I can.
superbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superbound »

Kyle, I posted part of it. I cannot find the ending yet.
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 197#p38197

[quote=Kyle post_id=38183 time=1568482644 user_id=3174]
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

When the Joker ends up at a children's birthday party and gets mistaken for the clown they hired he'd react about how you'd expect. He actually agrees to do some tricks.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Chris12 wrote: 4 years ago When the Joker ends up at a children's birthday party and gets mistaken for the clown they hired he'd react about how you'd expect. He actually agrees to do some tricks.
The woman gagged with the red bow, is to die for :)
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago I’ll just leave this right here

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... dAndGagged
Its a decent page but sadly not complete.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Chris12 wrote: 4 years ago
mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago I’ll just leave this right here

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... dAndGagged
Its a decent page but sadly not complete.
What do you mean, "not complete?"
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Spectre is on ITV2 in the UK this evening and there is a nice tie-up scene towards the end of the movie.

Actress Léa Seydoux is bound and gagged for a Damsel in Distress type situation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

radarlove67 wrote: 4 years ago Spectre is on ITV2 in the UK this evening and there is a nice tie-up scene towards the end of the movie.

Actress Léa Seydoux is bound and gagged for a Damsel in Distress type situation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

For all those waiting to see Emma Roberts as the Damsel in Distress, the wait is finally over. She was recently trapped in a net in American Horror story1984. It's unfortunate that she was not tied up prior to this part in the episode as you'll find out if you watch it, but I don't think both would have happened in the episode, here's hoping that she might still get tied up in a future episode. Also, there was a brief scene with Dreama Walker being bound and gagged in the same tv show. I took some screenshots of both scenes and have posted them on my DeviantArt (same name there as it is here), but I would love it if someone was able to brighten the photos up so we can get a better image as they are quite dark.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

was a brief scene in gemini man with mary elizabeth winstead bound and gagged for any ramona fans out there
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

radarlove67 wrote: 4 years ago
radarlove67 wrote: 4 years ago Spectre is on ITV2 in the UK this evening and there is a nice tie-up scene towards the end of the movie.

It’s kind of amazing it took the Bond series over FIFTY YEARS and 20-something movies to give us a gagged actress, especially since almost every one of them is captured by the villain during the story and a number of them got bound. And it was ironically one of the Bond women most capable of taking care of herself, too.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

The problem with mainstream TV and movies is that most tie up scene are loosies or hands tied in front. Foe example at the moment we are binge watching an American series called Scorpion. Over the last couple of days the two leading ladies played by Katharine McPhee and Jadyn Wong have both had tie up scenes. In the first McPhee and another actress Leah Thompson are captured and hands tied in front with rope, both are gorgeous, a short scene but why in front. In another episode McPhee has her hands cable tied in front. The last night Wong and her on screen husband are captured. He ties her ankles then of course their hands are cable tied in front so it is easy to escape.

After all this negativity this is probably one of the best ever movie scenes in my view: Annabelle Sicorra in Whispers in the dark

Great idea for a topic this @Bindpam
666mib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 666mib »

Deadly Virtues: Love.Honour.Obey.
This entire film has some of the best film adaptations of bondage I have seen in cinema. It isnt an amazing film, but worth a watch if you are obsessed with bondage and the like.
pam01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pam01 »

We're done here.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago

After all this negativity this is probably one of the best ever movie scenes in my view: Annabelle Sicorra in Whispers in the dark

Great idea for a topic this @Bindpam
I love that movie. I wonder if I went in psychiatry if I would get hot guys as patients who would tie me up and dominate me?

Side benefit!
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

For an anime scene it seems Naruto got tied up and gagged in the most recent episode.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic