Tape Self Bondage How To

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tape Self Bondage How To

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I did a quick search of this site and Google and really didn't find much on how to really tape yourself up somewhat effectively and figured that I would make this post to help some people out. Before I go any further, I need to add this disclaimer. Before diving into self bondage, explore your other options and see if you can make connections and find someone you can trust to tie you up as self bondage can be dangerous. If you're an introvert like me, or simply don't know anyone that is interested, self bondage might be your only option. If you do tie yourself up, always make sure you have an escape route or a plan b (a key, scissors or a cell phone close by or just simply letting someone you trust know what you are doing so they can check up on you).

This is what I usually do and I found it to be very effective. I always use two different rolls of duct tape, one for my wrists and one for the rest of my body. I start by taking two clothes rods out of my closet, one long one that is taller than me when stood on end and one shorter one that comes up to my stomach (short enough to where I can clear my arms over it in a circular motion) when stood on end, and mount them to a secure base. The tall one (pictured) is mounted to the hinges on my door and the short one (not pictured) is mounted to posts on my bed. I then attach a trigger clamp to the rod to hold the roll of tape where I want it. Trigger clamps, along with other clamps you find that may work better, are readily available at any local hardware store. I then start by taping up my legs (make sure you're wearing clothes you won't mind getting tape residue on) and the gag. I then take one of my rolls of tape and wrap it around one of my wrists; leaving the roll attached and dangling from my wrist. I then hop over to the tall rod, attach the end of the tape to my chest, and hop in circles wrapping the tape around myself, pinning my arms to my body. Using clamps, you can adjust the height to wherever you want it and tape your arms to your body however many times you want. I then hop over to the shorter one, put the roll that is still dangling from my wrist on the rod and wrap both arms around the rod until my hands are successfully taped together. Then you can struggle away!

There are definitely alternative ways of doing this, but this is how I do it. I've been kicking around the idea of buying some PVC pipe that is roughly the same diameter as the inside of the roll of tape and mounting it to a weighted base, but clothes rods are something that almost everyone has and it is something that can stay hidden to avoid future questions. But, like I said before, I have found this to be very effective. Always make sure you have a plan b or an escape route. You can never be too safe!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I’ll have to try this one day. I’ve done self Saran Wrap mummification but duct tape is definitely my next step.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic