Laws on Handcuffs in Florida

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

Laws on Handcuffs in Florida

Post by Solarbeast »

I know this doesn't technically directly link to tie up games, but I learned a piece of information about the use of handcuffs in Florida and wanted to share the information with others so they know about it for their own uses. I have recently finished a security guard license class in Florida where I am currently living and looking for a job. Throughout this class, I learned about life in a security field and different things I can get another certification in later on in my career if I choose this career path. An interesting thing that I learned that affects this community, or at least the ones living and potentially visiting Florida is that handcuffs are considered a secondary weapon. Because of this security guards, cops, and others in this field need to get a certification for them. For the rest of the kinky community here, pay close attention to how you use your handcuffs and how many people are aware you have them.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Probably, the way around this in Florida, or any other state with such a requirement, is to purchase the handcuffs from a magic shop. For those that don't know the trick, or who don't have the "pick," they look, feel, and perform exactly like the real things.

Magicians' handcuffs can also be found on eBay, although probably in used condition, for about 50% or less, of the cost of new ones.

Drawscore
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]drawscore[/mention] For me personally, I would just continue to buy them from Amazon, most likely with no problem. But overall this information was to warn/ inform people of this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic