Bound to someone

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bound to someone

Post by David Han »

Imagine you are bound to someone. Who it would be?
Tie me up and have fun with me
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Great question! A girlfriend or girl I like would be lots of fun. A vengeful or jealous girl decides to tie the two of us together and gag us. She’s free to do whatever she pleases with us while we’re helpless to stop it. Or maybe a more innocent tie up, we’re babysitting together and the kids tie us to each other.

Another one which was just requested and written about is getting bound to a teacher. Getting tied up back to back, or front to front, to a hot teacher sounds like fun!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Helena Christensen preferably or maybe Sandra Bullock, Shania Twain. To be tied with all three would be amazing. :twisted:
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] All good choices! On a similar note to Shania Twain, Terri Clark would be a lot of fun too. Similar look and background.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great topic. I know there are a few I would love to be bound too.
There are a couple of female co-workers I would love to be bound to. I would like to be face to face with them while only wearing our underwear. Both of us would be gagged with one of her worn socks.

For celebrity I would like to be bound to either Shania Twain (this was a great suggestion from the others) or Jennifer Love Hewitt. Also to be bound the same way and gagged the same way as well.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’d love to be tied to a chair, back-to-back with my girlfriend (also on a chair), by her older sister.
I’d have my hands tied behind my chair and my girlfriend’s hands would be tied in front of her.
And for whatever reason, her sister is unfairly harsher on me. Gagging me with her socks and some tape whilst leaving her sister with a simple cleave gag. I get blindfolded too.
Then we’re left to struggle and try coordinate an escape.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Emma Stone.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

One of my cousins. Always wanted to be tied up with a cousin and discovered by my aunt lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

It would be fun to be bound face-to-face with a woman who is my height, so our bodies align. Our feet are all bound together, our hands are tied behind the other's back, and ropes wrap around both of our bodies in multiple places so we are forced to press against each other, and any struggle by one will be felt by both.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I would love to be tied back to back with a woman or another crossdresser. Both of us would also be tightly gagged. Our captors would stand over us and remind us that we are their hostages.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
yes_mistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by yes_mistress »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago I would love to be tied back to back with a woman or another crossdresser. Both of us would also be tightly gagged. Our captors would stand over us and remind us that we are their hostages.
I like that, it would be hot ! Our captors would give a devilish smile, looking and intimidating at our helpless situation.
Keep me nice and tight. Mmmpph mmmpphh.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

yes_mistress wrote: 3 years ago
captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago I would love to be tied back to back with a woman or another crossdresser. Both of us would also be tightly gagged. Our captors would stand over us and remind us that we are their hostages.
I like that, it would be hot ! Our captors would give a devilish smile, looking and intimidating at our helpless situation.
That does sound pretty awesome! :D
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Oh definitely tied up with my cousin. She would hate it! and so would make for some fun energetic struggling. Back to back with hands behind or face to face would be just as fun.

In terms of celebrities, hmm... I find female wrestlers really attractive (love a strong woman), hard to choose but maybe Kylie Rae (look her up). Hot, cute and kick ass!
Rick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rick85 »

Face to face with Tara Strong or Teresa Palmer (there are a lot more but I have these two currently in my mind).
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Lady Gaga :)
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

I would be tied up with Katherine Mcnamara face to face. Our wrists would be bound behind each other's backs, our ankles and legs would be tied together and our upper bodies would be tied together. Our mouths would be cleavegagged. We would be placed on our sides in the woods somewhere, left to fend for ourselves and somehow free ourselves. We would both be staring at one another, trying to talk through our gags and struggling against our rope bindings. The person responsible for binding and gagging us like this would be Amber Heard.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Omigawd, there are so many to think of! Celebritywise I'm not sure, I watch a lot of retro TV and a lot of who I'd love to be tied up to are either dead or older and not many hear would have heard of them. Must think about that one.......

In real life, since my playmate passed away last year, I have a couple of CD friends I'd love to be tied to (one I have been!). And maybe to my older sister, she still looks tieable!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic