Handgag Experiences

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Handgag Experiences

Post by SwitchStruggle »

I have always loved handgags. Both giving and receiving them. I was wondering if anybody else loves them like I do and wanted to share some experiences they have had with them, both in and out of bondage.
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

Love handgags. Had a few fun experiences with them outside of bondage. Most of them are from games as a kid.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Z-Man wrote: 2 years ago Love handgags. Had a few fun experiences with them outside of bondage. Most of them are from games as a kid.
I have also had some fun experiences outside of bondage. I have also had some from games growing up or just messing around.
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

That's the great part about handgags. They are super cute, plus you can see them in the outside world without everyone finding them weird lol
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Most times it was just kids' games. Left hand over the mouth, right hand grabbing the right upper arm, and the same warning heard so many times on TV and in the movies: "Put your hands behind your back, an' don't make a sound if ya don't wanna get hog tied."

Drawscore
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I've a few experiences with giving Hand Gags have knocked out a couple of Friends with Hand gags
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hand gags just don't do it for me. I want tape, rags, ball gag, socks, tights etc. Don't get me wrong. I love being gagged just not your hand.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I like them as a show of dominance. Nothing permanent, but the knowledge that one movement can silence you.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I like them as a show of dominance. Nothing permanent, but the knowledge that one movement can silence you.
As a dom, this is sort of how I feel about them. My most common use of the handgag is applying it over top of another gag, to really nail home their helplessness while my other hand is...busy taking advantage of/tormenting their body :twisted:
Drake4

Post by Drake4 »

Love them , so innocent , so exciting if you think they can be the first stage of a bondage experience. I had some experience from kids games to bondage , it's a nice way to start
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Me and my boyfriend both do hand gags during our struggles and bondage sessions. It's so much fun!!
We both see it as a form of intimacy plus when having a self struggle as a couple, it is quite fun to do a firm hand gag on the other person☺️
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Drake4 wrote: 2 years ago Love them , so innocent , so exciting if you think they can be the first stage of a bondage experience. I had some experience from kids games to bondage , it's a nice way to start
I agree, Handgags from playing games growing up was a starting point for me getting into bondage.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

faye2013 wrote: 2 years ago Me and my boyfriend both do hand gags during our struggles and bondage sessions. It's so much fun!!
We both see it as a form of intimacy plus when having a self struggle as a couple, it is quite fun to do a firm hand gag on the other person☺️
I agree that it is a form of intimacy and excitement for couples to handgag each other. They are made even better with the struggling too. You two are lucky to be able to handgag each other whenever you want too, I’m jealous :lol:
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Absolutely love handgags, would love to talk to you about them any time! :D

I too love both giving and receiving! :D
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

Handgags are definitely the most common way I've gagged someone else, and been gagged by someone else (stuffed tape gag takes the number one seat when considering self gagging). Just so quick and easy to do.

The first time I was ever handgagged was back when I was a kid, I was going to troll a teacher, but my friend sitting next to me thought I was going to snitch regarding a related troll. Clamped his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

My high school girlfriend and I used to do this all the time. It's also how she discovered my interest. I clamped my hand over her mouth and later when we were texting, she said she was glad I did, and I confessed my interest. I would handgag her pretty much anytime we were alone thereafter. It's a really calming, yet exciting and rather innocent way, all things considered, to express intimacy, as I would pull her in close to me and we would essentially cuddle, in a sense, like that.

I also really like them at the beginning of a TUG adventure. Pull your victim in close and perform an evil monologue of your plans with them. Provide them with the bondage equivalent of a teaser trailer to spark their excitement without spoiling all the surprises you have stored for them.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

A teacher shut me up by putting her hand over my mouth once when I was in elementary school. It was many years ago now so I can't say with 100% certainty what it was like in the moment, but I remember being surprised and it was pretty effective in getting my attention.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

HandgagLover wrote: 2 years ago Absolutely love handgags, would love to talk to you about them any time! :D

I too love both giving and receiving! :D
Handgags are so much fun. I happy to talk about them too.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

DarthRevan3994 wrote: 2 years ago Handgags are definitely the most common way I've gagged someone else, and been gagged by someone else (stuffed tape gag takes the number one seat when considering self gagging). Just so quick and easy to do.

The first time I was ever handgagged was back when I was a kid, I was going to troll a teacher, but my friend sitting next to me thought I was going to snitch regarding a related troll. Clamped his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

My high school girlfriend and I used to do this all the time. It's also how she discovered my interest. I clamped my hand over her mouth and later when we were texting, she said she was glad I did, and I confessed my interest. I would handgag her pretty much anytime we were alone thereafter. It's a really calming, yet exciting and rather innocent way, all things considered, to express intimacy, as I would pull her in close to me and we would essentially cuddle, in a sense, like that.

I also really like them at the beginning of a TUG adventure. Pull your victim in close and perform an evil monologue of your plans with them. Provide them with the bondage equivalent of a teaser trailer to spark their excitement without spoiling all the surprises you have stored for them.
A handgag is a perfect way to start a tug.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Kyle wrote: 2 years ago A teacher shut me up by putting her hand over my mouth once when I was in elementary school. It was many years ago now so I can't say with 100% certainty what it was like in the moment, but I remember being surprised and it was pretty effective in getting my attention.
I’m jealous lol, I wished a teacher handgagged me when I was in school.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

SwitchStruggle wrote: 2 years ago
Kyle wrote: 2 years ago A teacher shut me up by putting her hand over my mouth once when I was in elementary school. It was many years ago now so I can't say with 100% certainty what it was like in the moment, but I remember being surprised and it was pretty effective in getting my attention.
I had no idea it was coming so it was a shock. It wasn't until later it really set in. I was also young enough to only have a little bit of TUG interest at that time. An incident where another teacher made me stand up with my hands behind my back (unbound, obviously) had a much bigger impact due to happening later on despite not actually having any restraint involved.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Kyle wrote: 2 years ago
SwitchStruggle wrote: 2 years ago
I had no idea it was coming so it was a shock. It wasn't until later it really set in. I was also young enough to only have a little bit of TUG interest at that time. An incident where another teacher made me stand up with my hands behind my back (unbound, obviously) had a much bigger impact due to happening later on despite not actually having any restraint involved.
Getting handgagged by surprise is always fun.
Prime Rebel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Prime Rebel »

I've never been so happy to reply to a forum before... I love handgags! It's personally my favorite way to be gagged. I don't really remember any stories of when I was younger, but when I was in highschool I remember being handgagged quite a few times. In particular there was one girl who did it too me the most overall. I just think it's a simple yet effective way to silence someone.

10/10 would love to be handgagged again :D
Like my name says, I am a rebel, but with enough rope and the right person, you could change that :) Does anyone dare to try?
Prime Rebel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Prime Rebel »

Getting handgagged by surprise is always fun.
[/quote]

It really is. My absolute favorite thing is to let them handgag me for a minute, and then try and take their hand off. I've had situations where I've tried to take this girl's hands off from behind me and she just kept putting them back on for a couple minutes
Like my name says, I am a rebel, but with enough rope and the right person, you could change that :) Does anyone dare to try?
Prime Rebel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Prime Rebel »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago I've a few experiences with giving Hand Gags have knocked out a couple of Friends with Hand gags
Okay I have to ask... did you just slap their mouth with such force that you knocked them out, or did you accidently smother them??
And most importantly are they okay :lol:
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I accidentally hand smothered them. And they're okay. One actually would let me Handsmother him
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic