Genuine Burglar - what would you do?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Let's be sensible here. You'd call the police, hide and, in the absolute worse case scenario, fight back. Nobody here is going to surrender themselves to a robber and let them tie them up unless they absolutely have to - it's just far too dangerous to surrender like that.

If they're there to rob you, call the police, hide and let them get on with it - they're just as scared of you disturbing them and they may hurt you to get away. If they actually come looking for you though, there may well be something more sinister at play here. If anyone snuck into my room at night I'd fight them tooth and nail.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I love the burglar video of "Yvette Costeau" at boundhub. You can easily find this in Google under the terms "You'll never learn!" or "bound by a couple".

In the video Yvette enters a strange property as a cat burglar. While she is searching through a closet, she is surprised by one of the homeowner. Yvette decides to overpower the homeowner and gains the upper hand at first.
But then the other homeowner joins in and the situation turns. Together they manage to overpower Yvette and tie her up with some nice rope work.
I especially liked the crotch rope and the ball gag with head harness is placed on her, which comes into its own during the hogtie when her head is tied up.
In the end, Yvette lies there drooling in a tight hogtie with no hope of freeing herself from the predicament.

Yvette Costeau
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

BandG wrote: 2 years ago If you were home alone and you heard a noise from downstairs - you look down and see a very sexy man or woman (whatever your preference) inside your home dressed in black and carrying some rope and duct tape how do you think you would genuinely react?

I think most rational people would hide and try and call the cops but part of me might want to get caught! If I could guarantee they just tie me up for a bit and don't hurt me I really don't have many valuables...

Any thoughts?!
If nothing sexual will happen, he can truss me and gag me but I will escape to inform the police.
I help write DiD stories on https://croonforddetectives.wordpress.com/ .
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Elanore wrote: 2 years ago If I can call the cops, I would. If I could escape, I would. If I could hide, I would. In that order :).

If none of these options would be available, I would make a lot of noise so they know I'm here. If they come to confront me, I would surrender without even trying to fight back and I would suggest they lock me in a closet or something.

I wouldn't really feel safe asking them to tie me up, especially when it's a male burglar. Too much up close intimate contact. In real life, that is. In fantasy, on the other hand ;) ..
A nice sensible answer from a sensible young lady. :)

If there was a genuine burglar in my house and no way to get out, it would depend on the situation whether I notified the police or not. Most likely scenario, the burglar has an accident with one of my baseball bats.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

JFBound

Post by JFBound »

Surprise and attack them from behind if I can especially if there are other people stopping by soon. Then call the police. This isn't a fantasy.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

I've interacted with two gals who indicated they'd been tied-up against their will. While I couldn't verify either story, I have no reason to doubt the veracity of either.

The first indicated that she was the victim of a home invasion in her teens (around 1995). She, her (younger) brother, and mother were secured with duct tape. She said it was very uncomfortable, that she thought she could get loose, but was too scared to try anything. When her father arrived home, the guy ducked out the back and he cut them loose. For the record, she later gathered it was due to some gambling debts he'd accrued and that said home invader had been out of line.

The second was confined to a locked ward in the '70s as a late-teen/early 20s. A few times she was secured in a straitjacket or mummy-wrapped in sheets after becoming hysterical. It was hot and uncomfortable, especially frustrating in that she couldn't scratch her nose or her face.

Evidently, the issue of consent weighs heavily in how one perceives the sensation of being tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic