Please get to know me a bit first

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 5168

Post by Deleted User 5168 »

I have been contacted by that fella. I tried to set up some boundaries, offered to give him some advice, talk about the ethics of messaging and especially rp, etc. Hope he takes me up on it. He seems eager, and excited about this particular hobby, but there are right and wrong ways to approach it.
Sorry it bothered yall. Let's hope he learns.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I got a message the other day, but I don't know if it's the same person. I deleted it after reading the first few words in the preview and did something I almost never do, added them as a "foe." I'm not somebody that needs a life story introduction to talk to someone, but don't bug me with stuff like that when you don't even know a thing about me, whether I'm into it.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Just received my copy of this message - maybe we should form a club.
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Has to be the same guy, I havent gotten anything this time but in the past the unsolicited RP scenario always involved this guy being tied by his mother. Like I said before what gets me is his scenario is so specific its less a roleplay and more "write me this story". He doesnt even want to give you a choice of bondage materials or torment.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guys, there's nothing that can be done about him.
As was explained countless times over the years, the only thing you can do is report the PM. The mods will ban him, just like they've been doing all along.

You guys have to understand, this is not a new problem.
The same user has been plaguing this board and it's predecessor with similar messages for many years now.
IP scramblers make permanent bans impossible.

So just report him when you get a message.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Guys, there's nothing that can be done about him.
As was explained countless times over the years, the only thing you can do is report the PM. The mods will ban him, just like they've been doing all along.

You guys have to understand, this is not a new problem.
The same user has been plaguing this board and it's predecessor with similar messages for many years now.
IP scramblers make permanent bans impossible.

So just report him when you get a message.
Oh I dont think many of us, or at least Im not, are complaining about administration inaction moreso just commiserating over a shared odd experience. I honestly wonder if literally anyone has taken him up on the offer and if not what motivates him to keep desperately trying haha
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic