Self bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Self bondage

Post by David Han »

Any ideas of how to do self bondage?
Tie me up and have fun with me
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]David Han[/mention]. There are a lot of ideas on how to do self-bondage out there. It all depends on what you are interested in. Personally, I've always been interested in mummification, metal, and scarves, so I tend to do bed sheet self-bondage/ mummification. I have always done it since I was a kid, and have felt it is probably the safest, and easiest, to get out from if anything goes wrong. I usually end up tying my ankles up, and tying my arms to my sides and then wrapping myself tightly in bed sheets. If my bed is against a wall, I would end up also using scarves as an over the mouth gag of some sorts, but I can't do that anymore. I recently started to add handcuffs to this, but only one pair with the double lock on so that it doesn't tighten up at any stage. I also sometimes will try and tie something to me that will end up making the wrap tighter, like a piece of cord or an extra bed sheet and throw it the opposite way that I will be rolling. Overall though, while doing self-bondage, make sure that it is something that you have tested beforehand and that you can get out of relatively quickly if something goes wrong at any point.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

That depends if it's your furst time tying yourself up or your hunderth.

If it's your first time, use something you can easily free yourself out, like tape (with scissors), ropes (with easy to untie knots) or scarves. Be extremly careful with the gag, no stuffing, the choking danger is real! Always have a Plan B for escape, be careful that no objects are in the near that you can hit while struggling and injure yourself.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I go with everything Jana said about safety.

Personally I tie my legs with ropes then handcuff my hands,behind my back. I use a ball small ballgag so I can breathe and sometimes a,sleep mask,blindfold.

Always make sure you can find keys easily, i have an airflow ball,tied to the key ring. Can't roll under the cuboard that way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic