Planned or unplanned captive??

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Planned or unplanned captive??

Post by Smythdean »

My fantasy has always been about being held captive after seeing something I shouldn’t have, (M/M) Most likely by someone I knew. The captor has to tie me up because I can’t spill the secret. I like it to be unplanned, and something they have to do. They’re maybe even sorry and apologetic.

Just curious, within a fantasy: do people prefer, planned attacks, with cruel professional kidnappers who have plans for their captive and know exactly what they’re doing and aren’t going to take any shit?
Or something more spontaneous, catching a snoop, or a burglar finding someone in the house, who had to act on impulse.
I personally think the unplanned stories are so much more thrilling.

I know meeting for a role play has to be planned. This is just with regards to fantasies people may have.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Unplanned for sure there is something about the spontaneity of it that’s appealing. The fact that it usually also means the gags and tie ups are made up of items around the vicinity (worn socks, bandages or electrical cords for instance).
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I like unplanned bondage. Its spontaneous and very exciting. And makes one think and be creative with one's bindings gags and blindfolds. And could be very exciting for both
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I like unplanned bondage also. I love to be bound and gagged with silk scarves and there are no women that doesn't have at least 4 or 5 of them, enough to start with my wrists, legs, gag and blindfold.
Actually, you could find a couple of silk scarves around my place... just in case! :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I like unplanned captivity for the same reasons stated above. I like when the captor is forced to think on the spot and make do with whatever they have at their disposal to restrain their victim.

Having said that, I also love the idea of planned captivity. Planned at least from the captor’s point of view.
I like the idea of the captor revealing to their helpless victim how they had planned out some elaborate trap and the victim walked right into it. As a victim it could make you feel pretty embarrassed or ashamed that you unknowingly walked right into their clutches.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Unplanned for sure there is something about the spontaneity of it that’s appealing. The fact that it usually also means the gags and tie ups are made up of items around the vicinity (worn socks, bandages or electrical cords for instance).
Yea, I like being tied with random household objects. Electrical cords is an interesting one. A good hand gag to start this encounter is always good too
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Since I love tight ropes, id have to say planned on the captors end while the one being tied is ignorant of what will happen 😈🥰
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago I like unplanned captivity for the same reasons stated above. I like when the captor is forced to think on the spot and make do with whatever they have at their disposal to restrain their victim.

Having said that, I also love the idea of planned captivity. Planned at least from the captor’s point of view.
I like the idea of the captor revealing to their helpless victim how they had planned out some elaborate trap and the victim walked right into it. As a victim it could make you feel pretty embarrassed or ashamed that you unknowingly walked right into their clutches.
What sort of fantasy would you like played out? Like a kidnap?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Smythdean wrote: 3 years ago What sort of fantasy would you like played out? Like a kidnap?
Maybe something a bit less intense. Like my girlfriend and all her friends coming up with a plan to ambush me when I come home from work simply because they’re bored and want to toy with me.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Nice idea!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tough call between the two, but I have to go with planned. I like the idea that my captors had been planning my capture for a while and now their plans have come to fruition. I'm sure it would be satisfying for them knowing that the execution of their plan has now lead them to dragging me away bound and gagged!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

I would say ambigually planned, as in "today I will break into this house there may be someone there".
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I had 3 unplanned bondage plays and it was fun.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic