Florida Vacation Idea

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Florida Vacation Idea

Post by Hogtieguy »

Anyone coming to Florida for vacation soon? I will pay for the hotel room, you just keep me all tied up for the whole weekend. Could be a guy, girl, or even a couple. 😂

I personally think that would be a great time!
-Sam
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

You went from telling me you'd have to keep the door locked on the other post to practically inviting me. As I said before, be careful what you wish for :lol:. I do have family near Orlando I could arrange a trip to visit giving me an excuse to drive 12ish hours south. I'm actually getting due to take a vacation in the next few months. We could make sure you finish a chapter or 2 before we let you go ;)

On a more serious note, I am a sane person but be really careful meeting people you do not know to tie you up. It could go really well or it could turn for the absolute worse. I would never consider to get tied by someone (really rare for me) or to tie someone I do not know before hand. I wish we lived in a world we didn't have to worry about those things but unfortunately we do not.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago You went from telling me you'd have to keep the door locked on the other post to practically inviting me. As I said before, be careful what you wish for :lol:. I do have family near Orlando I could arrange a trip to visit giving me an excuse to drive 12ish hours south. I'm actually getting due to take a vacation in the next few months. We could make sure you finish a chapter or 2 before we let you go ;)

On a more serious note, I am a sane person but be really careful meeting people you do not know to tie you up. It could go really well or it could turn for the absolute worse. I would never consider to get tied by someone (really rare for me) or to tie someone I do not know before hand. I wish we lived in a world we didn't have to worry about those things but unfortunately we do not.
Don't threaten unless you would actually do it 😂

But yes, I work definitely make sure I completely trust someone before I let anything like that happen. It's was more of a "this would be an awesome scene" post!
-Sam
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hogtieguy wrote: 3 years ago Don't threaten unless you would actually do it 😂

But yes, I work definitely make sure I completely trust someone before I let anything like that happen. It's was more of a "this would be an awesome scene" post!
Who said my threats were empty? I'd consider it under the right circumstances :lol:

Glad to hear you wouldn't just let a random person tie you up without getting to know them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic