Badass or Helpless damsel?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

This is a great topic of discussion, up there with the "Ginger vs Mary Ann" debate. I think it's a spectrum and I generally prefer the more helpless damsel, and it always depends on the story. She doesn't have to be scared of her own shadow, but I really like the damsel who is kind, feminine, and maybe a bit naive or too nice for her own good. If you've read my stories, you know there's kind of a formula. There is a girl or woman like this (a young pretty babysitter or aunt) who agrees to the scheme of mischievous boys. She gets tied up and they might push things a little bit further than she would like, but as IanC says, she kind of rolls her eyes and has a "boys will be boys" attitude. Eventually she gets freed and even reluctantly agrees to do something of the like again. At that point the tie-er uppers (usually boys) thank her and do something nice for her.

Of course, in the right context, the overconfident strong woman is great also. I have used the uptight and domineering but attractive teacher for example. Someone mentioned female PIs, like a Honey West type, are also great.

I guess I said helpless damsels because I prefer lighter stories. Everybody has their niche, which is fine. I've personally never liked it when the damsel suffers too much or the captors are too sadistic and malevolent. When the stories get like that I actually want her to escape or somebody to come and help her and tell her she is okay. Like I said, everybody has a niche, which is cool. Just my $.02!
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I see the benefits of both.
For instance, the helpless damsel who agrees to be tied up by mischievous kids can be exciting with the right dialogue..”Uhhh, ok boys that’s a little tight don’t you think...?” Before she knows it she’s completely bound and helpless and as quietman mentioned above, rolling her eyes wondering what she got herself into.
The confident, in control baddass is also appealing because of the power struggle. The once arrogant and powerful woman is taken down a few pegs. To me the best part of this scheme is the submission- the point where she knows they have her. Whether she puts her hands up and says something like, “Ok... you got me!” Or willingly sits on a chair or table to be bound by her captors.
Unknown Abductor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Unknown Abductor »

Frankly, I like a blend of the two. Comes from watching many a TV serial as a young fellow like syndications of Knight Rider, TJ Hooker, and Wonder Woman. Lynda Carter as a favorite damsel of mine many years ago.
A detailed sort of writer since a young age, with some decades of experience doing so.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I prefer being the helpless damsel in need of rescue. I would be perfect bait to attract a heroine rescuer so she could be captured too.
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherylwayland »

I prefer being a helpless damsel because the helplessness is what drives the excitement for me. However, being a bratty damsel does bring up tighter bondage and restraints which is definitely something very alluring! (when the bratty damsel escapes and requires a new tighter tie.)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

cherylwayland wrote: 2 years ago I prefer being a helpless damsel because the helplessness is what drives the excitement for me. However, being a bratty damsel does bring up tighter bondage and restraints which is definitely something very alluring! (when the bratty damsel escapes and requires a new tighter tie.)
The damsel being caught again just as they think they're free is one of my favourite bandage elements.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I like to start as harass chick who then gets turned to a helpless damsel
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Personally if I had to choose between the two I prefer the helpless damsel. There are some videos and artwork that has also gotten me into the damsel who over time starts to actually enjoy her predicament and accept being bound.

Guess also because when it comes to badass women, I actually prefer them tying me up instead of the other way around. I guess that would essentially make me a "switch".
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

illest wrote: 2 years ago Personally if I had to choose between the two I prefer the helpless damsel. There are some videos and artwork that has also gotten me into the damsel who over time starts to actually enjoy her predicament and accept being bound.

Guess also because when it comes to badass women, I actually prefer them tying me up instead of the other way around. I guess that would essentially make me a "switch".
I'm so harass I can tie you up.
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

It's sort of a lame answer, but I'm gonna go with a "why not both?"
A strong, feisty damsel is fantastic! The spectacle of struggling and thrashing is great.
If she's gonna be in this position for a while, a more helpless, desperate type of damsel is what I like to see.
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

My answer is both, as well. Both have their benefits.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Badass for sure. I love it when the captive struggles so seeing the girl thrash about aggressively and angry moan into their gag is amazing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic