Fraternity and Sorority TUG Experiences

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Fraternity and Sorority TUG Experiences

Post by ChiDrag221 »

One of the common sources of inspiration in a number of TUG stories I've come across is Greek life. This isn't too surprising; there's a lot of cultural mythos surrounding fraternity and sorority life, particularly in North America, and whether true or not, the stereotypes for members of such student organizations seem to offer inspiration for a number of characters in stories and self-reported fantasy scenarios. This is exemplified by the 'fraternity jock' concept, for example, that many M/m fans enjoy.

Often the TUG elements of these stories are based on the practice of hazing and the humiliation that usually accompanies the hazing victim. Depending on the author, there may or may not be foot worship, sock smelling, hogtie elements, or paddling, all keeping with the theme of submission and humiliation.

I won't speculate on the proportion of members here who are actual members of irl Greek letter organizations, but some of the stories got me thinking about the actual prevalence of tie-up scenarios, bondage, foot submission, etc. in hazing rituals. It's hard to tell if such scenarios are largely in the fantasies of people like us, or if they have actually occurred. It's probably near-impossible to estimate how often, if at all, they have actually occurred, given how secretive hazing rituals can be and how they only get out to mainstream media when something tragic happens. What do you think?

The closest I've seen documented are this news report of supposed toe licking (https://nypost.com/2019/01/16/penn-stat ... ort-finds/), unclear on whether it's an exaggeration, and this email, which I'm pretty sure is just a comedy site doing comedy (https://archive.totalfratmove.com/sexua ... oot-slave/), neither of which are really TUG, even if they're submission-themed.