What does the burglar look like?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

What does the burglar wear/look like in your fantasy(s)?

Like how you'd expect a real burglar to look.
60%
The burglar dresses in a sexy outfit that no actual burglar would ever wear.
24%
The burglar is actually a crush that I have in real life.
16%
Other (please comment)
No votes

Total votes: 50

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What does the burglar look like?

Post by TomYi »

So from what I've seen here, one of the most popular fantasies among this site's members is the "Burglar Fantasy". I think you all know exactly what I'm talking about: Burglar breaks into your house, ties you up, and usually gets intimate with you after that.

I made this topic to try and find out how the average member imagines this burglar. This should be done via comments, but I made a poll too in case some people are shy about it.

What does the burglar wear in your fantasy? How does he/she look? Do you base this fictional character's appearance on your ideal sex partner, a person from real life, or a stereotypical thief? I personally don't have a home invasion fantasy, so let me know!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Ski mask, gloved, tough. Male or Female.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Yeah, he's usually in all black in my fantasies, including the standard issue skimask.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Always unrealistically. Usually a skin tight pvc catsuit, heeled boots and gloves.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

All in black and masked up also in a black ski mask. Nothing intimate whatsoever and mimimal conversation too. And I expect such a burglar to be efficient and skilled at tying up with no sloppy jobs. No weapons involved either.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Pretty much like a typical burglar. No intimacy, they just tie me up and gag me in order to keep me out of their way.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Like me? 😃
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Terry wrote: 3 years ago All in black and masked up also in a black ski mask. Nothing intimate whatsoever and mimimal conversation too. And I expect such a burglar to be efficient and skilled at tying up with no sloppy jobs. No weapons involved either.
How would the burglar overpower you in order to tie you?
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago
Terry wrote: 3 years ago All in black and masked up also in a black ski mask. Nothing intimate whatsoever and mimimal conversation too. And I expect such a burglar to be efficient and skilled at tying up with no sloppy jobs. No weapons involved either.
Grab me by behind and quickly clamp a hand tightly over my mouth while using the other arm wrapped around my body. Use their leg to trip me up while also using their own arm and body strength to bring me down to the floor. At this time, I should be gagged with a cloth or something quickly and tightly to stop me calling for help before they begin tying me up.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Terry wrote: 1 year ago
radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago
Grab me by behind and quickly clamp a hand tightly over my mouth while using the other arm wrapped around my body. Use their leg to trip me up while also using their own arm and body strength to bring me down to the floor. At this time, I should be gagged with a cloth or something quickly and tightly to stop me calling for help before they begin tying me up.

Sounds fun.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

In my fantasies she is usually a little sexier - doesn´t have to be to excessively, but at least tight black clothes and knee-high boots (not with high heals in this case, she needs to sneak up on me after all ...).
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Like Daniel Craig or Colin firth. Or possibly Sandra.Silvers.or Lorelei Mission.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Like Daniel Craig or Colin firth. Or possibly Sandra.Silvers.or Lorelei Mission.
You're not the only one who'd love to be at Sandra's mercy.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Nice topic!

Just jumped to the top of the board.

For the most part, the burglar would look like a real burglar…dressed in black, wearing gloves, and typically wearing a black balaclava (the sort I prefer are the one’s that have only a narrow eye-slit; and cover the mouth.

Sometimes, they wear a black hoodie; and wear a black mask that covers their nose & mouth, and loops around their ears (basically a cloth mask, ala Covid-19). The only thing a person would see under the hood would be their eyes.

For the fancier “gentleman” or “lady” thief…they might wear a classy suit, to lend some “credibility” to their admittedly criminal business; but still wear a balaclava to conceal their identity.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Great poll [mention]TomYi[/mention] thanks :D

Voted for the sexy, highly improbable, outfit.

Something like a black latex one piece, likely not even properly zipped up, black boots. Basically there's a Domme breaking into my flat :lol:

(I mean, black is good for night time concealment but still :lol: )
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

I answered "Like how you'd expect a real burglar to look." which in my mind means a ski mask, dark unsuspecting clothes, and leather gloves. I imagine someone who is on the shorter and stockier side, not conventionally attractive, and more meek at first glance but will dominate and tie you.
SoccerCleat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoccerCleat »

It could be a young motocross rider
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic