Improbable bondage fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

I have an improbable fantasy of being tied in a straitjacket for a week. At the very least, I keep that straitjacket on, but I can be tied further should the person keeping me captive chooses to.

Of course, I will need to go to the bathroom at some point, need to move my arms, and might be more work than it is worth. But a man can dream, right?
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Im very fortunate that my wife and I get to have lots of tie up fun but one improbable fantasy would be to have a trusted friendly third person that could get us all bound and gagged on the regular. We are monogamous together so it would be non sexual with the third person but we would love to plan out all sorts of fun scenarios that end up with my wife and I tightly bound and gagged together. It could range from simple friendly tie up game nights to long drawn out kidnapping scenarios. Maybe perhaps getting us all bound and gagged as we return from a date night or even kidnapping us from a fancy event and stashing us away somewhere being the only one knowing our whereabouts. It would take a tremendous amount of trust and all done consensually of course but I could only imagine all the possibilities.
prisoner0037
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by prisoner0037 »

I agree about the straitjacket fantasy. A week seems like the perfect amount of time. To make it easier (and a bit more exciting) my wife would put me in a diaper so I wouldn't have to use the bathroom. A diaper change every 1-2 days would maximize my time under her control. For added fun, I'd imagine her gagging me, securing my legs together and stuffing me in her closet. Then she'd invite friends over and host a party, all the while with the dirty little secret that she had a bondage slave locked up tight that nobody else in the room knew about. Maybe she'd even put a bluetooth-connected shock collar on me so she could give me sharp jolts at the party while pretending to be texting someone. No one would know but us
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

I have fantasies about being captured and tied up by a fraternity of guys and stuff which are unlikely to happen to me sadly.

Though my even more improbable (or rather impossible) fantasies are ones involving supernatural elements, magic bindings and such.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago Im very fortunate that my wife and I get to have lots of tie up fun but one improbable fantasy would be to have a trusted friendly third person that could get us all bound and gagged on the regular. We are monogamous together so it would be non sexual with the third person but we would love to plan out all sorts of fun scenarios that end up with my wife and I tightly bound and gagged together. It could range from simple friendly tie up game nights to long drawn out kidnapping scenarios. Maybe perhaps getting us all bound and gagged as we return from a date night or even kidnapping us from a fancy event and stashing us away somewhere being the only one knowing our whereabouts. It would take a tremendous amount of trust and all done consensually of course but I could only imagine all the possibilities.
I'd love to have neighbors like you two!!! Just to play, helkp you with some scenarios... Just have fun!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

scarfgagged wrote: 2 years ago
Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago Im very fortunate that my wife and I get to have lots of tie up fun but one improbable fantasy would be to have a trusted friendly third person that could get us all bound and gagged on the regular. We are monogamous together so it would be non sexual with the third person but we would love to plan out all sorts of fun scenarios that end up with my wife and I tightly bound and gagged together. It could range from simple friendly tie up game nights to long drawn out kidnapping scenarios. Maybe perhaps getting us all bound and gagged as we return from a date night or even kidnapping us from a fancy event and stashing us away somewhere being the only one knowing our whereabouts. It would take a tremendous amount of trust and all done consensually of course but I could only imagine all the possibilities.
I'd love to have neighbors like you two!!! Just to play, helkp you with some scenarios... Just have fun!
Im sure that would be loads of fun! Feel free to pm if you feel like chatting about various scenarios and such
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Seeing a woman in tentacle bondage is exciting to me, unfortunately rather impossible
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago If you're obsessed with bondage as I am then you probably have some very improbable fantasies and I figured we could share and chat.....

Id say mine is to be "gang bound", to be pounced on by multiple captors and be forcibly hogtied and gagged or just tied up very tight with alot of rope and be left to struggle,preferably naked or in my underwear........
This is just one of mine,what are yours?
Maybe going shopping with a boyfriend for outfits he would like to se me in while I'm tied, then later tying me to a chair or post
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

I have many of those. One is where I´m sold at an auction. My hands are tied behind my back, I´m gagged and I´m led out on a leash and then people start bidding on me. If the bidding isn´t going too well, maybe they unbutton my shirt to make me a little more attractive to bidders... :)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

emily-a wrote: 2 years ago I have many of those. One is where I´m sold at an auction. My hands are tied behind my back, I´m gagged and I´m led out on a leash and then people start bidding on me. If the bidding isn´t going too well, maybe they unbutton my shirt to make me a little more attractive to bidders... :)
I'd be happy to place a bid. :)
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

:)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

emily-a wrote: 2 years ago I have many of those. One is where I´m sold at an auction. My hands are tied behind my back, I´m gagged and I´m led out on a leash and then people start bidding on me. If the bidding isn´t going too well, maybe they unbutton my shirt to make me a little more attractive to bidders... :)
Ngl, that sounds pretty hot!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

An idea what just came to me. I was just thinking of the movie Total Recall where you can go somewhere and get "false memories" and have sort of a virtual reality experience. Maybe something like this where I could get a virtual experience of getting kidnapped and tied up and gagged etc.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

This will never happen.

For some reason I'm the only boy in the class today. Some of the girls are.absent too but many are in. We are all barefoot, girls all in skirts, I'm in shorts for some.reason. maybe after school club not class. One or two of the 20 something female.teachers.are.there and they tie us all up.and gag.us before.tickling our feet for an hour.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Being captured and tied up by a group of furries. Whether it is guys dressed as furries or actual furries. Also just simply being kept pinned down by one or a few while they show their dominance on me while they have me on the floor.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

I will out bid anyone lol
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

I want to try something non consensual (Id be the bottom/victim) but for obvious reasons this will probably never happen...
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

My improbable fantasy is me getting surrounded by Amazons, who then take me as their captive. They tie my hands, gag me, and even put a collar and leash on me.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

KinkyKelly wrote: 1 year ago My improbable fantasy is me getting surrounded by Amazons, who then take me as their captive. They tie my hands, gag me, and even put a collar and leash on me.
If they're anything like the Amazons of Paradise Island, they are going to know their way around tying up an intruder too.
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jinko28 »

I’d love to be ambushed and thrown into the back of a van by Holly Willoughby and JJ Plush. Holly holds me down and attempts to restrain my while JJ does her magic with gradually tying me up with duct tape. My wrists and elbows are immobile but I continue to fight. Holly grabs a tissue from her sleeve and holds it over my mouse to muffle the screams as JJ finishes taping up my ankles and legs. A sponge is stuffed into my mouse and serviced with a scarf, the girls place a pillowcase on my head and tell me about all the things they are going to do to me and torture me as they laugh away at my streams. I eventually fall asleep in the long road journey and wake up secured in a chair in JJ’s basement. I am in a dress and wearing make up. I have nipple clamps and am thoroughly duct taped up. My legs, feet, ankles, thighs, waist, chest, elbows and wrist are taped up and wrapped around at least 5 times each. JJ wraps electrical tape around my fingers whilst Holly sits on my lap and taunts me. The sponge is taken out of my mouth and the girls force me to record a ransom video to my girlfriend. I attempt to scream for help in the process but this just makes the girls even more mad. Holly takes off her leopard print panties and shove them into my mouth whilst JJ wraps it with clear transparent tape.
The girls apply lipstick to my tape gag and wait for my girlfriend to arrive with the money.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Don't know if it's because I've been reading Stephen King's new novel but I had this fantasy today of being kidnapped and held in a dungeon by spooky or deranged people. Like a man and a woman who are sadistic. I wake up tightly tied to a chair with rope and chains and duct tape covers my mouth and wrapped around my head - something is stuffed in my mouth.

The couple come downstairs with another victim who is bound and gagged and whip them in front of me, showing me what's to come for me.

I think that idea of total helplessness and degradation is quite hot! Strictly fantasy though, I don't think I'd want to be kidnapped and held by psychos for real...
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flyingfoxman »

Years ago I worked in a hospital, and one of the doctors—let’s call her Dr. K—could be very nice one moment and very irritating the next. What drove me especially mad was that in her irritating moments she was trying to be nice. I put up with it because I had too, it was literally my job. The other doctors in the department were so much worse. Dr. K was cute. She had a narrow heart shaped face, glasses, blonde hair she usually wore long pulled back and gathered behind her head, flowing loose as it went down her back. For about a year I was clerk to a one room lab that was a satellite to the main lab. Most of the time it was just me in this room that was c-shaped, wrapped around a big insulated closet. That closet happened to be sound proof. I knew that because I’d go in their and scream my lungs out once a week. Sometimes when Dr. K was on her nonsense, I’d imagine jumping her from behind, hand-gagging her, and dragging her into my storage closet. In the closet, I would stand her up against the post of a shelf, I’d duct tape her hands behind her back around the post, tape her ankles together crossed, wind the tape up her legs (Dr. K rarely wore scrubs, she preferred stockings and a skirt, and a lab coat), around her legs and the post, wrap more duct tape around her arms and body, taping her against the shelf. I’d gag her with gauze stuffed in her mouth, and cover her mouth with an entire roll of white medical tape. Then I’d give her a kiss over the gag, and leave her for the rest of my shift, frequently going back in to check on her.

I had another specific fantasy about Dr. K, which involved sneaking into her office and duct taping her to her own chair; arms duct taped to the armrests, legs pulled back to lash to the chair leg and casters, tape around the chair back and Dr. K’s body. Of course gagged with several layers of duct tape.

If it sounds like I really had it in for Dr. K, yeah, I did, and she was a doctor that I liked. In her better moments, she was more than nice, she was helpful. But she didn’t have the wherewithal to be helpful more than half the time.

Now, here’s the really wild part: I actually got away with hand gagging Dr. K on a few occasions. This post is getting long so I’ll share that in another thread.
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

Being tied up and tape gagged by a group of bossy mature women, who want to spend time by having fun with a younger boy and experiment some stuff with him.
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

To have an entire rugby squad of men bound and gagged in the sheds after a match with me to do whatever I and they want!!! :D
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Being dominated and then tied up by a gang of baboons. Always wondered what it would be like if monkeys and some other animal species could fight back against humans like that, particularly potential hunters etc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic