Improbable bondage fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 3 years ago I'd love to be a babysitter who got tied up only to have the parents call and say they won't be home for the evening and I end up tied up for the evening hopping around the house looking for something to cut myself free lol
Not if it was me whom you tried to babysit - I'd of course hogtie you!
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Dominik wrote: 3 years ago
Ducttape1234 wrote: 3 years ago I'd love to be a babysitter who got tied up only to have the parents call and say they won't be home for the evening and I end up tied up for the evening hopping around the house looking for something to cut myself free lol
Not if it was me whom you tried to babysit - I'd of course hogtie you!
Haha well you got me there, would be pretty hard to look for something to cut myself free If I'm hogtied : )
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Would love for my wife and I to come home from a date night to a cat burglar in a tight leather catsuit, leaving us wrapped up in duct tape face to face.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Another fun one for us would be attending a heroes vs villains party game. The two teams would be divided and could challenge each other to some sort of game and of course the losers would end up tied and gagged. The game would go on until one team is all tied up
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

I'm ~13 yo again Wqwqsawxds* and spend the summer in a boys' summer camp. Due to the hot weather, PE shorts or very short cutoffs (only) had very soon become some kind of unofficial camp uniform.
We spend most of the days with those games in which ropes play an essential role: captured players are usually strictly hogtied and gagged and left behind for the moment. Later, when the overall situation permits it, they are frog-marched to the captors' camp where they are tied to trees or poles for the night.
Of course the captors see to it that their prisoners don't get too bored (you know there are ways to “torture” a prisoner without inflicting pain on him ;) )
But being captured in a game is not the only reason you can be tied up for: other reasons can be for example: revenge, losing a bet or game, being selected as a “model” for experimenting with or demonstrating new tieup techniques, or being punished (for mean pranks or breaking a group or camp rule). Punishment usually consists of a night at the pole and/or one or more nights staked out.

Or:
The Middle Ages – stocks, pillories, iron cuffs&collars, chained to the wall of a dungeon cell . . .

* Cat's comment. Obvious meaning: "Instead of typing that stuff, you'd rather refill my supper dish!"
Spinario
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spinario »

Being hogtied, suspended from the ceiling, and spending the night that way. Probably super dangerous.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Probably a little dangerous hahaha
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Bit gagged, heavy wooden yoke for my hands and neck. Naked and led over Doug ground, beaten to make me run faster. After being led and humiliated for hours I'm tied naked to a post and left overnight to be abused by passers by.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I’d love to tie two women at once, and have three days to do whatever I want with them: lots of hogties, forced bondage sex, predicament bondage, and filming the whole thing.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I’d love to tie two women at once, and have three days to do whatever I want with them: lots of hogties, forced bondage sex, predicament bondage, and filming the whole thing.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago I’d love to tie two women at once, and have three days to do whatever I want with them: lots of hogties, forced bondage sex, predicament bondage, and filming the whole thing.
Can I bring a friend?
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago I’d love to tie two women at once, and have three days to do whatever I want with them: lots of hogties, forced bondage sex, predicament bondage, and filming the whole thing.
Can I bring a friend?
As long as she’s open to lots of rope, ball gags, clothes pins, clamps, and a fondness for other women's tits shoved in her mouth and face, you can bring whoever you’d like 😉
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Gagfan wrote: 3 years ago
The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago My most prevalent fantasy is to be kidnapped by someone in a thick puffy jacket and puffy down pants. I’d be turned into their own down slave, constantly bound in down jackets, locked into down suits or mummified in several layers of sleeping bags. I’d also be their personal undergarment washing machine, my mouth packed with their underwear and socks whenever I wasn’t eating.
I suppose if Im ever needing some story motivation I can track you down and force you to become an unwilling bondage canvas :P
Well... and if you guys worrie about getting bored i’m always in to join the making of an artwork like that.... willing or not
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago
Can I bring a friend?
As long as she’s open to lots of rope, ball gags, clothes pins, clamps, and a fondness for other women's tits shoved in her mouth and face, you can bring whoever you’d like 😉
I'm sure I could find someone to fit the description.. I'm guessing a change of clothes will not be needed
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago

Can I bring a friend?
I'm sure I could find someone to fit the description.. I'm guessing a change of clothes will not be needed
On the contrary, a few sets of lingerie or bra and panties. I mean they’ll be cut off eventually, but you and your friend will start with something.
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

One of my most common fantasies is actually being kidnapped by a woman who is madly in love with me. She would keep me locked away bound and gagged tightly. Taking good care of me but also punishing me when I misbehave. Eventually I would grow accustomed to the environment, welcoming the bondage and falling in love with her.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Koncrete wrote: 2 years ago One of my most common fantasies is actually being kidnapped by a woman who is madly in love with me. She would keep me locked away bound and gagged tightly. Taking good care of me but also punishing me when I misbehave. Eventually I would grow accustomed to the environment, welcoming the bondage and falling in love with her.
This used to be one of my most "improbable" fantasies as well. Now, I'm lucky to be happily married and have a lovely wife, who occasionally (at least once a month) indulges me in my bondage fantasies and doesn't mind my weekly selfbondage sessions either (she understands that I need it to relax, so it's not always about what couples get up to in bed). Being kidnapped by a woman madly in love with me is no longer a fantasy!

These days, my most improbable bondage fantasy would have to be to actually play out with my wife a week-long bondage session where I would, aside from the necessary bathroom breaks (not into adult diapers) and feeding (not into IVs either), be kept bound and gagged by her in one position or another. Something like being bound and gagged in various positions (position changes being essential to maintain circulation and avoid severe cramps) for 154+ hours out of the 168 hours of a week (no more than a couple of hours of relative freedom per day, and not all in one go either).

What makes that so improbable is that while I, the bound captive, have nothing to really do except enjoy meditating (or enjoy the occasional sweet torments and tortures my wife may dish out), it would be a lot of work for my wife, with little in return for her. She would have to monitor me constantly, make sure I'm safe, do all the yard work, cooking, cleaning, laundry, and taking care of all the other daily tedious minutia, while I'm living my fantasy. Pretty one sided and selfish of me!

A compromise could be me doing all the yard work, cooking, cleaning, laundry, and taking care of all the other daily tedious minutia, and when done for the day, be "stored" away (bound and gagged) for the rest of the day and night, until the next morning. For an entire week! Still some nightly monitoring work for safety purposes, but nothing as tedious as would be required for a 154+ hours session. But still "improbable".
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I will freely admit that the idea of being tied up and found by the maid in a hotel has long been a fantasy of mine. I will likely never do it (unless at FetishCon) for fear of legal issues. I really like the idea of any beautiful woman finding me bound and gagged.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

It's hard to answer this question without getting sidetracked into definitions of realism. My own fantasies are far-fetched and contrived in the way the events in crappy soap operas are far-fetched and contrived but all at least theoretically possible, if sometimes highly improbable.

Certain overlapping themes return again and again (and I've written stories about them all in varying combinations):

Übercaptor
A super-efficient, super-devious bondage top easily able to anticipate and neutralise every little trick or stunt I try to pull, frustrating the hell out of me (in a good way). Unfailingly manages to hit that sweet spot of restraining me in ways that are safe (no risk of death or damage) but 100% inescapable.

Failed escape challenge
Either I'm a escape artist (professional or amateur) who's gotten a bit too cocky and bitten off more than I can chew or it's a capture/kidnap scenario in which I've managed to free myself but been recaptured - and my captor ups his game, determined I won't escape a second time.

Long-term bondage
Varying shades of practicality but, essentially, I'm held captive for at least a week, maybe a month, and my captors go to extreme lengths to prevent my escape. In one particularly daytime soap variant, I'm held prisoner for an extended period while a talented mimic "steals" my identity and life.

Forced into gear
Whether leathers, waterproofs or potentially even shiny down, I'm somehow put in a situation where I have no option but to wear clothing that is hot, stifling, uncomfortable, humiliating or draws unwelcome attention.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

My fantasy is being overrun by my brothers and being there slave day and night. Gagged hogtied so well not being able to move or talk
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

There are a few unrealistic fantasies I have. The most improbable is being hogtied and gagged naked and left in a pile of snow. Unrealistic because that is very dangerous. But being helpless in the cold in plain view of everyone in the neighborhood, it sounds so intense. that particular fantasy always crops up this time of year. :D
Hogtied and loving it
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

Many years ago there was a story on one of the tabloid news shows like Hard Copy or Inside Edition about a youth pastor who was arrested for making bondage films with the kids in his charge. Apparently he would make "movies" about spies and detectives and such that were really just an excuse to tie them up frequently. At the end of the story the news reader rattled off some of the titles of the films that were confiscated by the police. The last one and the only I remember was 'Agent Melissa'.

For decades I have wondered about the contents of those videos and so my improbable bondage fantasy is that one day I get my hands on a copy of 'Agent Melissa' and get to see for myself.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

One of my improbable bondage fantasies is tying up a celebrity like Scarlett Johansson or Jennifer Lawrence and I also wouldn’t mind being tied up with them either.

Another improbable bondage fantasy is having a bondage party were I get to tie up a lot of women.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

An improbable bondage fantasie would be as follows.
Every once in a while a tie myself up. I have a few ropes but lot of silk scarves. I love to be tied up, gagged and blindfolded with them.
So maybe this day, after comming home, i grab a dozen sil scarves, sit on my favorite chair and start tying my legs to each chair leg. Then i push the big knot on one of my silk scarves between my teeth and tie the ends behind my back, Obviously add an OTM scarf gagged over the cleave gag and a black big silk scarf as a blinfold. This is not a fantasy... yet...

Finishing with a few scarves tying my wrists behind the backrest of the chair I hear a knock on the door and realize is the voice of my neighbor. we know each other but not much.
"Hey, you are making to much noise in here and I'm trying to study! ohh, i knew it!!!! Can I use a few more scarves? As i said, i need silence... hahaha" I'm asked. I nod! I stay there feeling more and more scarves being applied to my already bound body.
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Probably would have to be getting non-consensually kidnapped, tied up in an excruciatingly stressful suspension/strappado/frogtie position, sensory deprivation, putrid sock gag, fed through a tube for weeks on end.

Of course the main problem with this is that I would 1000% consent to such a predicament! Ignoring all of the serious physical/medical limitations, that is...
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic