Improbable bondage fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Just being able to meet up for some bondagey fun with anyone nowadays lmfao. If I'm not being smarmy though, capturing myself a damsel without planning it out and having her come to enjoy the experience.

Never to actually do that lol. Because assault is bad :D
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

AllTapedUp wrote: 3 years ago Being captured by a fugitive in a home invasion who needs to lie low from the Police for a period of time so holds me hostage in my own home tying and gagging me in lots of different ways :)
Could be that fugitive if you'd like😉
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

FacelessMage wrote: 3 years ago Just being able to meet up for some bondagey fun with anyone nowadays lmfao. If I'm not being smarmy though, capturing myself a damsel without planning it out and having her come to enjoy the experience.

Never to actually do that lol. Because assault is bad :D
I agree with both haha
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Gagged_Miko wrote: 3 years ago I want to be mummified and gagged with duct tape that is enchanted so that it could never be removed by anyone ever, and made so I no longer have to eat or drink water to live. Basically just completely bound with my mouth forever sealed, in some kind of chamber in a remote location.
This is an interesting idea and something I'd like also with if it was possible. Could be an idea for a good fiction.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

A fantasy of mine is being tied barefoot back to back with a girl and we are both unable to hear and see, so each time the kidnapper tickles us we squirm a lot.

Going into more sci-fi stuff, being tied with really strong magnets or being tied up while everything around is moving really slow.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I think what mine is would be to be able to tie up different women that I'm friends with. There's one friend I have who I'm not really interested in but I would still love to tie her up and keep her bound for hours, possibly days. It's usually around the times she's complaining about not having sex and I'm sometimes tempted to have both of our itches scratched.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

I got a new one lol......

Getting a text that said "I took the keys to your cuffs but I still want you to go put them on behind your back. I will be over in a little to let you go."
-Sam
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

Hogtieguy wrote: 3 years ago I got a new one lol......

Getting a text that said "I took the keys to your cuffs but I still want you to go put them on behind your back. I will be over in a little to let you go."
He puts the cuffs on as ordered and then:
Another new text saying "Sorry, [long and more or less believable story] and that's why I cannot come over until tomorrow afternoon."
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Dominik wrote: 3 years ago
Hogtieguy wrote: 3 years ago I got a new one lol......

He puts the cuffs on as ordered and then:
Another new text saying "Sorry, [long and more or less believable story] and that's why I cannot come over until tomorrow afternoon."
That would be crazy long! But I guess if I was already cuffed, I wouldn't be able to see the new text haha
-Sam
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

AllTapedUp wrote: 3 years ago Being captured by a fugitive in a home invasion who needs to lie low from the Police for a period of time so holds me hostage in my own home tying and gagging me in lots of different ways :)
That's not really! Unrealistic surely.

Taken back to mediaeval times, tortured mercilessly on the rack but suffering no Ipermanent injuries.

That's unrealistic!
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

CapturedCarol wrote: 3 years ago

Taken back to mediaeval times, tortured mercilessly on the rack but suffering no Ipermanent injuries.

That's unrealistic!
Well unrealistic in that it’s unlikely to happen in real life :D
MouthTaper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MouthTaper »

I'm not into breath play per se, but I've seen bondage art of huge multi layered gags that were so ridiculously over the top that there's no way any damsel in real life would be able to breathe through them. Clearly not something I'd risk trying in real life, but it's a fantasy I enjoy nonetheless. The best part is imagining just how muffled their voice must be from all those gag layers. :P
boundcali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundcali »

I’ve always wanted to be in some type of suspended hogtie. A pump gag would be nice.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

AllTapedUp wrote: 3 years ago
CapturedCarol wrote: 3 years ago

That's unrealistic!
Well unrealistic in that it’s unlikely to happen in real life :D
I see the logic. Unrealistic as opposed to fantasy.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Tied up and.gagged with my bare feet in stocks. Only so!an allowed.to play.with me though. Kept locked.up.for.several.days.with endless.supply of tormentors.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago Wish chloroform was safe and easy to obtain.
Also wish drugged lipstick from spy fiction that knocks people out when you kiss them.

And giant spider women that can tie you up in their webs.
The drugged lipstick is a favorite of mine. But I always wondered: how does she put it on her lips without drugging herself?

Still, the idea is fascinating. Getting flirted with and kissed by a beautiful woman with bright red lips, then soon feeling sleepy...
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Oh so many of my fantasies are unrealistic but I still love them. I had to remind myself that trying to bring them to life would take a considerable amount of money, coordination and time... not to mention finding the right people with that kind of experience, possible roleplaying and still being someone I find physically attractive.....

Some of which:

-Taken to a "milking facility" here I'm restrained in some sort of hi-tech automated futuristic bondage device and being edged ad milked in a facility run by kinky/sexy robots for days... Weeks. Maybe months even :twisted: 8-) There's a laundry list of reasons why this particular fantasy is unrealistic.

-All kinds of kidnapping and burglary scenarios. In reality the burglars or kidnappers aren't as hot as I imagine and I'd probably in constant fear for my life rather than constantly turned on....

-Many things involving tentacles, aliens, jungle vines with a mind of their own.

-Tied and tickled by a group of those hot guys from Cirque de Sole with lots of rope in the circus tent after hours (I guess this is more sort of feasible in RL if you had the right connections)

-Sports teams capturing me and tying me up in a sports related bondage fantasies... doing other fun things to me. Somewhat realistic since you could get together a lot of bondage loving guys decked out in sports gear like I've seen a few do but again you have to know the right kind of people.

-Kidnapped by various YouTubers or Esports stars I have crushes on and tied to their gaming chair for some long term fun. I don't think my YouTube influencer crushes are plotting to kidnap me unfortunately :cry: :lol:
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

For super far fantasy I’d say being put in a peril scenario of some kind where I have to escape.
-
For more just unrealistic I’d probably be getting robbed at work and heavily bound and gagged or anything Elijahpink draws lol
sophie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophie »

İt really seems fun to play with you.
yes_mistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by yes_mistress »

Interesting topic. I take the word 'unrealistic' as an impossible thing which is I wish I have nothing to worry about eating and toilet time so I could be tied up and gagged like all the time. There will be no time or chance for me to be free or ungagged. My captor could keep and do anything to me, I was totally helpless, no control and owned.
Keep me nice and tight. Mmmpph mmmpphh.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

yes_mistress wrote: 3 years ago Interesting topic. I take the word 'unrealistic' as an impossible thing...
Same here. 3/4 of the answers on this thread (including the OP's) have absolutely nothing unrealistic about them.
There is a major difference between unrealistic and improbable.

Given that the OP himself did not even provide us with an "unrealistic" fantasy, I'm going to edit the title of this thread and change it to "improbable".
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

boundcali wrote: 3 years ago I’ve always wanted to be in some type of suspended hogtie. A pump gag would be nice.
That’s not really unrealistic.I’m sure you could achieve this one.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

MouthTaper wrote: 3 years ago I'm not into breath play per se, but I've seen bondage art of huge multi layered gags that were so ridiculously over the top that there's no way any damsel in real life would be able to breathe through them. Clearly not something I'd risk trying in real life, but it's a fantasy I enjoy nonetheless. The best part is imagining just how muffled their voice must be from all those gag layers. :P
I know what you mean, a lot of my favorite DA artirts(ElijahPink, JamOrbital) draw gags like that. They look so excessive but so snug and comfy. Some of the cloth ones you can actually breath through for a while surprisingly. Some of the ones like the nose plugs would be ridiculous.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

On reflection, I am unlikely to start a crime fighting career and find myself placed in inescapable peril by a hot, catsuit clad female.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

My wife has a few of her friends over for a ladies night. I'm allowed to join, but naked, tied hands behind back and feet, gagged, and serving them. They laugh at my private parts dangling while I hop to the kitchen to fetch beer. They laugh at my clumsy attempts to open the bottles with tied hands. They give me a smack on the bum when I'm too slow. They blindfold me and I feel hands all over my body, not knowing which are whose.
U+101D3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic