Improbable bondage fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SapphireAsh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SapphireAsh »

Definitely a group scenario, like a whole sports team grabbed or a group of friends etc. Got to share the fun after all ;)
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged ali »

I would love to be with 2+ girls just chilling watching a movie or something and end up being pinned down and bound and gagged. That would be a lot of fun!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I would love a situation where I was tied up and hidden away somewhere, either at a party or in a gym/locker room, or something. Maybe even being tied with a couple of other people too.
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I'd love to be a babysitter who got tied up only to have the parents call and say they won't be home for the evening and I end up tied up for the evening hopping around the house looking for something to cut myself free lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

I really liked when all the Power Rangers would get captured and tied up. Like the idea of a group in shared peril
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

tiedjay wrote: 3 years ago I really liked when all the Power Rangers would get captured and tied up. Like the idea of a group in shared peril
I think the group tie up would be alot of fun,the shared feeling of humiliation while being helpless and bound,especially if it was a mixed gender group
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

My most prevalent fantasy is to be kidnapped by someone in a thick puffy jacket and puffy down pants. I’d be turned into their own down slave, constantly bound in down jackets, locked into down suits or mummified in several layers of sleeping bags. I’d also be their personal undergarment washing machine, my mouth packed with their underwear and socks whenever I wasn’t eating.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago My most prevalent fantasy is to be kidnapped by someone in a thick puffy jacket and puffy down pants. I’d be turned into their own down slave, constantly bound in down jackets, locked into down suits or mummified in several layers of sleeping bags. I’d also be their personal undergarment washing machine, my mouth packed with their underwear and socks whenever I wasn’t eating.
I suppose if Im ever needing some story motivation I can track you down and force you to become an unwilling bondage canvas :P
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention]
If you do, let me know so I can mail you some stuff.
Got some socks and boxers that could really use a washing right now.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gagfan wrote: 3 years ago
The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago My most prevalent fantasy is to be kidnapped by someone in a thick puffy jacket and puffy down pants. I’d be turned into their own down slave, constantly bound in down jackets, locked into down suits or mummified in several layers of sleeping bags. I’d also be their personal undergarment washing machine, my mouth packed with their underwear and socks whenever I wasn’t eating.
I suppose if Im ever needing some story motivation I can track you down and force you to become an unwilling bondage canvas :P
I don’t know about unwilling, I’d be more than happy to serve as inspiration for one of your outstanding stories :lol:
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago
I don’t know about unwilling, I’d be more than happy to serve as inspiration for one of your outstanding stories :lol:
You say that,but I wonder how happy you'd be after I take up [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] on his offer and give you something truly awful to suck on
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago
You say that,but I wonder how happy you'd be after I take up @bondagefreak on his offer and give you something truly awful to suck on
Let’s just say I’ve learned very little from the recent stories of down gear and mummy enthusiasts getting in over their head, and I say bring it on! Can’t say I don’t like it till I try it :lol:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

OK. There's two things which are improbable as in most unlikely to happen and in all honesty I don't really want to happen to me, but I fantasize about being in the situation.

1. Kidnap long term bondage. Being kept tied up for a long time and kept in strict bondage. Things like Alice Creed, when I'm kept tied to a bed for days or even weeks. Or rolling round on a mattress in a back room or basement somewhere , gagged blindfolded and and kept for weeks. In reality I'd be terrified but I'd like to see how long that tight bondage remains fun.

2. Mediaeval dungeon. Again this is long term bondage standing chained to the wall or even lift torture (if there is such a thing). So I mean no bone breaking branding permanent scaring but being hung by my wrists and flogged. Maybe stretched tight on the rack or in the stocks whipped on my feet or candles held to my feet. Again I'd probably last 2 minutes in reality before I told the inquisition everything but in a controlled fantasy, keep me chained up.for days on end.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago OK. There's two things which are improbable as in most unlikely to happen and in all honesty I don't really want to happen to me, but I fantasize about being in the situation.

1. Kidnap long term bondage. Being kept tied up for a long time and kept in strict bondage. Things like Alice Creed, when I'm kept tied to a bed for days or even weeks. Or rolling round on a mattress in a back room or basement somewhere , gagged blindfolded and and kept for weeks. In reality I'd be terrified but I'd like to see how long that tight bondage remains fun.

2. Mediaeval dungeon. Again this is long term bondage standing chained to the wall or even lift torture (if there is such a thing). So I mean no bone breaking branding permanent scaring but being hung by my wrists and flogged. Maybe stretched tight on the rack or in the stocks whipped on my feet or candles held to my feet. Again I'd probably last 2 minutes in reality before I told the inquisition everything but in a controlled fantasy, keep me chained up.for days on end.
Id be willing to bet that alot of us have the long term bondage fantasy, maybe we can take turns, ill keep you naked bound and gagged one weekend, you can keep me tied up and gagged the next😊
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago
JulieG wrote: 3 years ago OK. There's two things which are improbable as in most unlikely to happen and in all honesty I don't really want to happen to me, but I fantasize about being in the situation.

Id be willing to bet that alot of us have the long term bondage fantasy, maybe we can take turns, ill keep you naked bound and gagged one weekend, you can keep me tied up and gagged the next😊
I might have to take you up on that deal.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

I have lived out a bunch of my fantasies with my wife.

However, being kidnapped forcefully by either a man or woman remains a fantasy of mine. For me its all about being desired, taken, and helpless.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago I have lived out a bunch of my fantasies with my wife.

However, being kidnapped forcefully by either a man or woman remains a fantasy of mine. For me its all about being desired, taken, and helpless.
I agree 100% with the 2nd part,to be wanted badly enough that someone wants you tied up
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago
ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago I have lived out a bunch of my fantasies with my wife.

I agree 100% with the 2nd part,to be wanted badly enough that someone wants you tied up
Right! To be desired that much would be both flattering and crazy! Its hard to imagine how I would actually react to being kidnapped by someone that just wanted me that bad. I feel like at first id put up a fight, but itd just depend on how it played out!
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] it would be exhilarating for sure,probably very enjoyable once you realized what was happening.....as long as you were into the other person haha
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago @ShortSocks it would be exhilarating for sure,probably very enjoyable once you realized what was happening.....as long as you were into the other person haha
Thats the excitement of being kidnapped, you dont get a say!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

This is what makes being kidnapped a big fantasy of mine. It's the idea that someone not only desires me for whatever reason to kidnap me, but go to the trouble of having me bound and gagged to ensure that I stay in their clutches.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago

This is what makes being kidnapped a big fantasy of mine. It's the idea that someone not only desires me for whatever reason to kidnap me, but go to the trouble of having me bound and gagged to ensure that I stay in their clutches.

Nailed it!
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago
captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago

Nailed it!
Im glad im not the only one,I feel like it's not as common as say just enjoying the feeling of helplessness or rope,you know?
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

It would have to be abducted by a couple of women, bound and gagged and then put into a couple of crazily overstuffed sleeping bags for safekeeping!
MissTape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissTape »

Being taped up for a whole as a punishment by my roommates/friends etc. where they put into an ever-increasing bondage and extra gag layers because I constantly try to escape or alert someone about my predicament :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic