Can you remember your first TUG?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Can you remember your first TUG?

Post by Gemscot »

I think I was 11, so Paulscot would be 4 - too young?

We were playing in the back garden and I tied him to the fence by his wrists with 1 length of rope. The rope wasn't too tight and he escaped a couple of minutes. As we have been sporting people virtually since we could first walk, I have no doubt we were wearing tracksuits or other sports wear and trainers. Hardly worth writing a full story.

I think this was what sparked off the interest in TUGs.

Gemscot
:evil:
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I vaguely remember that me and my two cousind rolled each other up in blankets. Nothing else, so escaping was always easy, but it was fun.

I don't think my interest in TUGs had to be sparked. I feel like that was always in me. I got excited whenever I saw a character on TV (animated or real) tied up.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Had to be when I was younger, like 8 to 10,asking my little cousin (female) to tie my hands behind my back 🙂
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I was 8 or 9, already fascinated by the idea of getting tied up. One evening, while I was watching television with my parents and my sister. Pretty much out of the blue, I asked my father to tie my hands with a throw that was on the couch. I remember feeling weird, a bit embarrassed and very conscious about it, but I really wanted to give it a try. I already knew that my taste for TUGs was a bit uncommon.

My father looked at me a bit strangely, but fortunately didn’t say anything to make me feel weird about my request. He agreed and proceeded to tie my hands together in front of me. He didn’t tie them very tightly though, which would have been difficult with something as thick as the throw.

After a few minutes of struggling and enjoying my bonds, I managed to slip my wrists out of them. That was the end of it.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I've mentioned it before on the site, but I was 4 or 5, my older cousin and I were playing spies, he captured me, tied me to a chair and gagged me with a dish rag, eventually I "escaped" and tied him up instead, we never really tried to escape, it was just pretending to struggle and mphhhing while the other threatened us
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Cops and robbers with my cousins. Must've been about four or just maybe five at the time.
First time I very clearly remember being fascinated.

With some very cheap plastic toy handcuffs that I accidentally broke and was very upset about.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Probably around 7 or 8. One of my friends bet me I couldn't get out if he tied my hands behind me. I did, and then he asked me to tie him.

Drawscore
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

It was one of my aunts when I was 8. But I wouldnt consider it a proper tie up since ties were loose and I can't even remember what binding material I used.

But my first proper tug took place back in high school where I tied and gagged a classmate of mine while she was still in her uniform (yes we had school uniforms until recently). I used tape this time to make sure she wouldn't be going anywhere until she gave the signal.
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

Mine happened super late as compared to most people. I was 24 and challenged my female friend to tie me up. So I was taped to a dining table chair with a duct tape. I was able to escape though!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I too was a late bloomer, my first time came when I was 15, I already wrote it down as a story (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=224).

I also did a quite similar thread like this one already a while back (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=229) ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

That's a great first time story, thanks for sharing Jana!
Max87se
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Max87se »

Tied myself from age of 6 and some neighbor kids around that time, but first real tie up was with a friend. We took turns hogtying eachother and we were 11 at the time.
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

I posted this story before on my old account so probably gone. I think I was about 13-14 I zip tied myself spread eagle to my bed and in the excitement didn't place the scissors very well 😂 anyway I luckily managed to get out and it is still the best one I've had since I genuinely felt unable to escape due to no forward planning.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

My siblings and cousins tied up another cousin when I was pretty young, maybe 8 or 9. She was very lightly tied and it didn't last long.

The first time I was tied up was when I was 14 or 15, 3 of my younger cousins tied me up in the basement. I think I'm going to write a story about it.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
mr bob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr bob »

Tugs4fun wrote: 3 years ago My siblings and cousins tied up another cousin when I was pretty young, maybe 8 or 9. She was very lightly tied and it didn't last long.

The first time I was tied up was when I was 14 or 15, 3 of my younger cousins tied me up in the basement. I think I'm going to write a story about it.
would love to hear that story if you wright it
follow my discord lockedjawed#7936 for rp
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

[mention]mr bob[/mention] I will start working on it soon, thanks for your interest! It was two younger girl cousins and a younger boy cousin. Should be a good one!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Used to play a few kidnapping games as a kid, but to be honest we were never very good at tying each other up and could always escape.

The one exception was a time I was tied up with shoelaces (hands and feet) by some other friends for the first time. To this day, I have no idea what they did with that rope, or the knots, but I just couldn't get out. What's worse is that they refused to untie me and I was left like that for half an hour, which made me miss my favourite show!
gayjacket
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gayjacket »

Mine was when I was a teenager, so I remember it pretty clearly (although it was pretty tame, I'm afraid). I was meeting up with an online friend, which turned into them putting on a blindfold and me "showing" them around town (and yes, we got just as many weird looks as you'd imagine) and even going for a hike like that. They let me try tying them up when we were back home, but I was young and didn't really know what I was doing, so it didn't last very long, but alas.

The interesting thing was, I don't think they're even into bondage or anything. The way they described it, they're just a very adventurous person.
27/F/USA/bi/switch. Want to RP with me? Read my profile carefully for more! I try to respond to all PMs, but it might take me a few days, depending on how busy my life's keeping me!
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

First time was when my sister tied my wrists with cord in the garden shed and then left me. I remember feeling distinctly miffed that I was able to get loose... .

I also had a pair of toy handcuffs that I would place on my wrists behind my back, enjoying the feeling of helplessness.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

The first actual TUG I can remember is actually in the story section, getting briefly tied to a neighbor's porch support when I was about 6 or 7. My memories are fuzzy, which is reflected in the story, but I do remember it.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

First tug I can remember I had to be about 8 or 9 and I already was fascinated with being tied up. I was with my brother and one of his friends and we were playing in my basement. Not sure how duct tape go involved but we decided to tape our friend to the wall but that didn't work so I volunteered to be taped to a pole in the basement. I couldn't get out and I was thrilled but they left me there and I was terrified of my mom finding me taped up so after about 5 minutes or so I was able to break my hands free and get the rest of the tape off before anyone came downstairs
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Well the first time I was really little and just tied my hands and feet like I'd seen on TV. The first time I ever let someone else tie me up I can't remember for sure, but may have been one I wrote about a few days ago, where I was a kidnapper and my friend was a kidnapped scientist I'd cleave gagged and tied to a chair. Made sure he could get free later, then when he did he captured me and tied me hand and foot with rope, and gagged me with the same cleave gag.

Then the call came from downstairs, "Dinnertime!"
And when I didn't show up right then, my dad and sister came up to the attic where I was panicked about getting caught like this. He'd taken my gag off but didn't get the rope unknotted before they appeared and saw me.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Difficult to really remember my first time for sure as there were quite a few when I was first getting into it. I do recall one day having talked to my friend about it and going down the local shop to fetch some packaging tape.

I came back and I had him the my ankles, below and above the knees, my writsts and elbows before securing them to my body. Then I recall the gag and the hogtie to finish it all off just how it should be.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I have a very clear memory, when I was just 4 years old, during a Xmas party, of going around asking all my cousins to tie me up. One of them eventually did. I even wrote a little story about it in the true stories for everyone section (it's not that well written, but it's something I wanted to share). But I may have started earlier, as even though that event is my earliest memory of a TUG, according to my parents it was not the first time I had asked to be tied-up (but it is the first time doing so that I do remember).
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yes it was a 13th birthday hazing, got tied by my friends and face smush in the cake
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic