What is it About Feet?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What is it About Feet?

Post by FacelessMage »

I never knock anyone's kink or fetish, but I'm genuinely curious as to why there are so many into feet round here, or so it seems. I don't dislike feet, but they've never done anything for me. What is it about feet, sneakers, socks, etc that folk enjoy?
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

I can't really explain it myself but I have a massive sock/foot fetish. There's nothing I enjoy more than worshipping my gf's feet by giving them a massage or a cheeky kiss. I think it's just a submissive thing. Especially when it's for a girl. It's a humiliating position for me to kiss my gf's feet but it gives me a sense of feeling of purpose and servitude to her. As if she owns me and I'm hers only.
As for the smell, I don't know. Guess some people just like the smell of unwashed feet 😝
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FacelessMage[/mention] This is not a local thing, my friend. Don't kid yourself.

Foot-fetishism is by far the most common fetish of all the fetishes and is far more prominent than bondage for example.
We're talking about a truly vast portion of the population, as much as 10% according to census studies. It is extremely common for men especially to have a certain attraction to female feet. It is also the most common fetish among for all sexual orientation groups (straight, gay/lesbian, bi).

You will be given a plethora of reasons as to why this is such a huge thing, but for reasons which I am sure you understand, many of the respondents will be those who have a certain appreciation for Domination/submission games/roles/relationships.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I'm equally curious, why feet are also a thing that grosses some people out. Especially mens feet seem to be disgusting to some, and there seems to be a surprising amount of people who think that feet should be covered at all times, wenn outside.

My view on this is based on online disussions about wearing sandals or flip-flops during summer. Might be not representative.

I imagine both things (the fetish and the disgust) are somehow related.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I think its kind of funny,I wasn't into feet until I started getting more into bondage. Seeing pictures of girls tied up when they are barefoot would excite me more and more and when imagined being tied up I started to think about being teased by a woman's bare feet. I can't say what it is exactly, its just there now😅
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I don't know what gets me. There's just something about a girl wiggling her bound feet in certain types of shoes. And it looks so hot and tempting for me.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Something about having my toes sucked, feet massaged, feet licked, is exciting to me. So, I also enjoy having my feet tickled too which has nothing to do with feet worship. But what is exciting for some is not for everyone but for me, I love having my feet worshipped.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

What is it about feet, sneakers, socks, etc that I enjoy?

I'm happy that your question is *what* I enjoy and not *why*. Because I'm unable to answer the question why I'm into feet. It's just the way it is and it has been like this since I was a young teenager. I think I knew I was into male feet and sneakers even before I realised that I was sexually attracted to them as well. The fetish is that deeply rooted!

I like it when the skin is smooth, soft. It feels so nice when you massage them with your hands or with your tongue. It's a perfect way to show a hot guy how submissive I am: willingly offering myself to lick and sniff his sneakers, socks and feet. Who on earth would do that? I've certainly felt ashamed of it sometimes. But it is who I am. I get turned on by thinking about all that sweat that trickled into the guy's socks and sneaks. For me, the smell of a guy's feet, socks and sneakers is an expression of his masculinity and the smell is a huge turn-on. Sniffing and licking is humiliating, yes, but it also feels empowering (in a strange sense). The feeling of joy at the fact that I am allowed to smell and taste the unique scent and flavour of a guy's feet is beyond description. He takes over my senses in a very special way. You can close your eyes, but you can never stop the smell from entering your nose when your nose is firmly lodged in between a dude's sweaty toes. It's his power over you and it's so intimate, even without sex getting involved.

Sneakers and boots enhance that feeling of masculinity. The leather, the rubber, the fabric: it all has been designed and put together in a way that stimulates my horniness. My boyfriend's sneakers are to me, what a teddy bear is to a little child: sources of comfort when he is away from home. :oops: And sources of profound fun when he's at home. :D Making him proud by taking in his manly stink with deep breaths. So yeah, it's power exchange, but also genuine enjoyment.

Pick the wrong footwear and it's a huge turn-off though! I don't like Crocs, Birkenstocks, certain boots, sneakers of a lot of brands outside Nike and adidas. Dress socks and shoes are the worst! I guess it's because they're not masculine enough or because their design is not sexy enough. It's sometimes difficult to give a reason as to why you like certain footwear and have a strong dislike for others.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

This is a strange one for me because the idea of getting gagged by a sock or forced to smell someone’s shoes/feet is something that I would consider unpleasant. However, the fact that I find it unpleasant is exactly why I enjoy it when I am tied up.

I think being forced to do something whilst you are tied up, that you’d otherwise be reluctant to do, is a great way to further cement your position as the sub. The captor is driving home the idea that they are in charge and they can do whatever they want to you. And by forcing you to smell/taste their feet, they are putting you in that unpleasant situation.

I suppose you could ask why it has to be their feet rather than any object with a bad smell? But I think feet have that personal touch to them. Some captors can have worse feet than others, making them particularly skilled at that area of playful torture.
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Yeah, it's definitely one of the most common partialisms, if I remember my scientific literature correctly (Scorolli et al. (2007), I believe?)
There are a lot of different theories for the origins of partialisms, but keep in mind it's really hard to do studies in paraphilias, since we can't really do experiments, and this isn't really the most well-funded of areas of science. For now, it's anyone's speculations on why the developed the interest in feet and not, say, belly buttons. There do seem to be some common themes, though - submission, domination, the humiliation of being subjected to feet, the smell, etc.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Well, i actually started liking feet and then liking bondage. The best way i have to explain it is ... curiosity? i mean, is not something that you taste or smell everyday, so i guess it's that factor i guess. Regarding it as a more general subject, in someplaces feet is a tabuu (some people find it gross) but in the other hand, is one of (if not the) most common fetish from men, so feet is in kind of weird spot. I also noticed that this fetish is more common in boys than in girls, don't know why though.
sian26uk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sian26uk »

Last edited by sian26uk 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

As a person with a foot fetish, I think it's just that bondage is so versatile that you can group other fetishes into it very easily. With bondage comes a certain power dynamic, who is helpless and who is not, so with that comes every realm of every fetish that you can incorporate into said helplessness. That being said though, I think it's also important to point out that, at least for males, about one in every three men have a foot fetish, making it the most common fetish in the world (and I'm just being broad here) so it makes sense that you would see a lot more foot fetish based people that also enjoy bondage. In a realm where a lot of different things can correlate to bondage, feet just happen to be the next most common thing that (males mostly) are generally into. That's just my opinion. If anyone has anything that contradicts that, please let me know! It's just my own personal hunch
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

These are all great and logical answers. Thanks for you time guys :D
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

sian26uk wrote: 3 years ago I
But the question 'What is it about Feet?' Some people like armpits, some like bellybuttons.. It's the way we're all wired up and I suppose whatever body part makes your heart race is just down to a quirk of human nature xxx
well i might have a knees fetish but nothing extreme just softer play. for example rubbing each other knees with our gags with a fellow captive or another example is having your knees rubbed as a sign of dominance by a Dom of course . thats just my preferences
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

For me it's bare feet, and mens feet more than women. I think mostly its because they are ticklish and in the case of men they are very rarely bare in public. Men are so ticklish and it is such a great way to torture and leave no marks,
Shepard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shepard »

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago For me it's bare feet, and mens feet more than women. I think mostly its because they are ticklish and in the case of men they are very rarely bare in public. Men are so ticklish and it is such a great way to torture and leave no marks,
(Don’t know if I did that quote right lol), honestly what JulieG said here is why my personal dream scenario is being bound and gagged while wearing slide sandals, so that answer from a woman is every similar to mine as a man. I think maybe like 40% of women’s feet are sexy and maybe 10% of guys’ feet are sexy, but there’s some element of being tied up either because your bare feet got you into trouble, or that you’re going to be punished by them being worshipped against your will. Goes doubly for an RP character who hates that idea, and is groaning and struggling and complaining, which really makes my gears turn lol. For sure it’s not all feet though, and the attractive element is seemingly just more elusive when it comes to men.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I was very shy as a little kid, so I took to looking down when talking to people I didn’t know, especially adults my parents were talking to. I think looking down and staring at their feet became something of a comfort that eventually blossomed into a fetish.
silver_orion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silver_orion »

here my 2cents.
Probably people here know I'm a feet lover due to my sister sharing our TUG experiences here.
i don't call myself a fetishsist because feet are NOT the only thing that make me excited but they are an important factor in it.
You can be the most beautifull girl in the world but if you have ugly/bad/neglected feet, it's a no for me.

From my POV, a good looking foot is a good sign of a girl taking care of herself.
Why "wasting" your time curing your feet if they are hidden in shoes?
What makes me "crazy" is a foot wearing hosiery, especially classic brown reinforced toes sheer nylons.
The slightly thicker part covering the toes enhance them.
When I tied my actual girlfriend in pantyhose for the first time, I was in heaven.
The sound and the sight of rubbing nylons soles is a big trigger to my brain.

Like I always said to my sis about feet lover, there is nothing wrong.
Feet are like every part of a human body.
Having an attraction for feet is nothing less then liking a big breasts or a nice looking but.
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Canadiantug »

Does anyone else absolutely melt when a girl around you is in stockings with no shoes

I really can’t explain it, but it’s so hard to concentrate
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Canadiantug wrote: 3 years ago Does anyone else absolutely melt when a girl around you is in stockings with no shoes

That might be my favorite thing of all. I agree, it’s impossible to concentrate.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Canadiantug wrote: 3 years ago Does anyone else absolutely melt when a girl around you is in stockings with no shoes

*Raises hand* absolutely, stockings are neat. My mind just goes away whenever a girl removes her shoes in general.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

There also might be a scientific reason behind it.

The feet (especially the bottom of your feet) have alot of nerve connections. This means your feet will feel ALOT of stimulation. I've even heard massaging the feet can relax and ease other parts of the body if you massage certain places. A foot massage has can do things like relieve pain, stress, anxiety amd help with sleep.

As for the sub, it may be that due to those reasons, its an effective form of worship and service to gain the satisfaction of their dom.

As [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] said, there are many reasons. Another reason could be the symbolism. Since the primary purpose of feet is to walk on the ground, a sub worshipping their doms feet is symbolic of a sub worshipping the very ground the dom walks on. You can also attribute the act of foot worshipping to the idea of "being below a dom", as the feet are the bottom most part of the human body.

Personally, foot worshipping is lower on my list of kinks though I do see the reasons. Another being gags(which really goes against most peoples opinions).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic