Have you ever suspected someone might be into TUGs without knowing for sure?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Have you ever suspected someone might be into TUGs without knowing for sure?

Post by noggip »

As far as I know, I'm the only person that I know of personally who is into TUGs. Everyone else in either my family or friend circles seems to be totally uninterested in the idea, having never spoken about it at all. I've never told anyone about my interest in tie-up activities either, so TUGs and my normal life never really mix.

BUT, a little while ago I was in a conversation with a couple of my friends, and one of them was talking about how he saw some video online of a bunch of dudes tied up (it wasn't a bondage video, something that you'd see on live TV, I forget what it was actually about). When describing the video, he noted that the men were tied up with their "hands behind their back and their legs arched, like a boat but backwards". At this point my other friend quickly piped up, saying that it was called a hogtie, explaining to us how the whole position worked. Of course, I already knew, but I listened on anyway.

While hogties are by no means a strictly tie up game vocabulary item, I have literally never had any of my friends or family even mention it in that way. It got me thinking whether my friend was into these sorts of things himself, though it's probably just coincidence. Have you guys had any similar experiences? I wonder if there's any way to tell if someone else is into this kind of stuff as well.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

One time in secondary school my drama teacher was talking about how different scenarios would affect your character’s voice and as an example she said “if your character was gagged then they wouldn’t be able to speak, they could only moan”. Of all the examples she could have given I always wondered why she chose to talk about being gagged. It was over 10 years ago but I remember it so well :lol:

Another one happened few years ago when my girlfriend and her older sister were planning a night out for my girlfriend’s birthday. One of my girlfriend’s mates is a bit of a party animal and can be quite a handful on a night out so my girlfriend’s sister suggested they “just strap her up and leave her in the wardrobe” whilst they all go out.
I loved how she jumped straight to that extreme suggestion rather than just avoid inviting her. At the time I was desperate to ask her exactly how she would ‘strap her up’ but I didn’t want to risk exposing my secret.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

I had a friend whose gf I always suspected wanted to or did tie him up, based mostly just on their interactions. Not sure if he was interested in it also.

Also, there was a kid from school who I remember out of the blue talking about superhero bondage. He was a scrawny kid who was a bit of an odd duck and he said something about how he loved seeing strong guys bound and gagged and looked over at me when he said it. A couple of girls were like “ooh really?” I actually wrote a story request about this if anyone thinks it sounds interesting. He helps a girl who has the hots for me catch me and tie me up is the premise.

I had a friend who claimed he once saw a Russian or Chinese site with bondage themes on an unsuspecting teachers computer, although I’m not sure if I buy that!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

For sure, although sometimes it's more that I hope someone is into it rather than having concrete proof. I suppose I got my ex-gf into it, but I think she saw bondage as a means to an end more than anything else. Then I have a male friend who knows about it and has expressed an interest in it, but I don't think it's to the same extent as me.

I was caught off guard by a female friend a few years ago when she made some kind of passing comment about not being vanilla. I don't think I'd have given it much thought, but it reminded me of a few times in the past when she had joked about gagging another of our friends to shut her up. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but you never know!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

There was one guy I knew at university who I was really starting to suspect was into bondage. A few small comments here and there, but added together, it actually seemed pretty likely. I also kinda fancied this guy anyway. But then COVID happened and we graduated, so we're not in the same city anymore. Little bit annoying there.

There was also one time where I saw a guy on a fetish site who bared a pretty strong resemblance to someone I knew IRL... except said guy's only face picture had a blindfold and gag on, and I wasn't really certain enough to say anything. That one's on me.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Saw a woman own a small handcuffs broach the other day. And I know she is not a police officer, so maybe ;)
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

I have a friend whom I met in sixth grade, and out of nowhere during our reading time (it was language arts and the teacher gave us like 20 min to read our books on our own) I noticed that she connected the buttons on her Northface jacket together like handcuffs. She did it so suddenly and casually it caught me off guard, and then she convinced a few of our mutual friends in the class (all girls) to do the same.

Fast forward to the same day, but during our lunch period, I see her walking around with her hands behind her back connected the same way, being lead away by her friends to their next class. Fast forward again to the next day(?) and she's doing it at her desk in our first period (I should also mention we had like 3 or 4 classes together, so I saw her a fair amount) but she's sitting down with her hands behind her back. In seventh grade, I shared a math class with her and asked her if she still "handcuffed" herself because she was wearing the same jacket, and she said that she indeed does when she's bored sometimes. After that, it was never brought up again.

If I wasn't so scared of my secret spilling outside of just her, or maybe her and a few others, I would've asked further to see if she actually was into TUGs, or if she'd mind if I were the one to "handcuff" her sometime. I still talk to her on the random insta/snap story replies, but we've grown pretty far apart.
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

Did a post on this subject during a similar thread a while back. It involved a good friend of mine who might have enjoyed tug's.

We used to play wrestle from time to time but it never got kinky. She definitely had the kind of submissive personality that she would have enjoyed being tied up I think. Just a shame we never brought it up, and she didn't drop any hints or make passing comments like some of the things others have been describing here.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I've heard a few people make jokes about being tied up, but no one's ever said anything that absolutely made me think "they might really be into this."
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I think probably the closest I've seen is my neighbor posting a picture on Facebook of a bondage model hogtied over a Ottoman with a caption like "Best quality time with the Mrs." or something to that effect. I wanted to like and comment so bad but I decided against it.

I have a coworker who I'm sure is into bondage at least somewhat. We make slick jokes of buying duct tape and rope for our wives here and there.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

My wife is a lot younger than her siblings, so her nephew is not very much younger than we are.

Once when we visited them, his wife -- she's a real cutie, she even starred in a music video once -- was wearing a cable tie around her hands. She was just acting normal with it, even looking after the kids, giving them lunch, etc., all with her hands tied in front of her. When I carefully asked a bit about this, she just gave me a shy smile.

Eventually, the joke wore off, and he cut her loose. I was like, "ooooh you broke it", but the parts were still long enough for me to tie my wife's thumbs together, which I promptly did. Everybody gave it a big laugh, and my wife was a little embarrassed -- unfortunately, I zipped it too loose, so she almost immediately slipped out.
U+101D3
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’ve long had a feeling that at least a few people on this site are into bondage. But I’ve been wrong before 😁
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Once. A female friend. I found out I was wrong lol.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Nobody personally in my life knows that I am into bondage and tie ups... as far as I'm aware at least :?

Not too long ago.. only last month in fact. One of my close friends on Facebook posted a tie up meme, the one that says 'All girls with long hair must be tied up. Thank you' I am not entirely sure if she actually is into that kind of thing, or maybe she was just posting it for a laugh.. but a part of me really hopes that she truly is into it! 😊
Last edited by Tights tights tights 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yes my friend when I was at his house he had a lot duct tape and ropes in his drawer.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Some of my friends had mentioned how they could escape from a bondage scene while we were watching, “Ransom” and “Dennis the Meance”, and I was surprised by that because they only mentioned it during those movies.
Tie me up and have fun with me
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

A few.

In the past, I've tied up both an aunt and a cousin, and I know for a fact my sister is at least curious. That has me suspecting pretty much any family member, lol.

My boss frequently uses phrases like "We're going to be tied up this week" (meaning we'll be busy) and "no, my hands are tied" (meaning he's not in a position to change his mind or give a more favorable answer to a request). So, yeah, another suspect :D
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I have suspected many friends to be into bondage, but I knew some friends from my 1st college experience who were into bondage. 1 of them had a girlfriend, for a little bit, from San Francisco where they were both from, and some other friends of this friend would talk about bondage. I was however not openly talkative with my interest in bondage, maybe due to the fact I was still quite shy and not open with any of my interests. Unfortunately, now I haven't talked to them in years and have since moved far away from the area.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Yes I have one girl friend who I think could be. Sometimes I mention just a few small things about bondage. One time I was talking about 'Mouthball' and she say right away oh you mean a gagg. In Dutch we use another word for it usually so it was quit suprising (But gagg is also an option to say, but less usual)

I could ask, but I like to fantasies about it haha
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

One monday.morning one of the women at.work.was.talking about how embarrasimg.her younger sister had been on a night out. She said the next.time they went.out shed need to handcuff her and put tape over her mouth. I didnt.pursue the matter.because I knew.she was married and didn't want to interfere. She never mentioned it again.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Growing up, I shared a bedroom with my two older brothers. An 8 year gap between me and eldest. I was probably only 11 or 12 when I found a pair of handcuffs in his bedside drawer, which I assume he was using with his then girlfriend. I never said anything to him about it and probably never will.

Conversely, when house sitting for my sister, years later, I had brought over some stuff to tie up my then girlfriend. Hadn't much money then so had to improvise so had a collection of neckties. The next time I saw my brother in law he gave me back one of them which he had found under the bed, with a comment like "there are a lot of knots in that". Again never said a word about it since!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

My girlfriend’s big sister has been posting on Facebook every night pictures of how she’s set up the Elf on the shelf for her kid to discover in the morning. Yesterday Elfie found himself being held captive by a number of other action figures.
The picture she posted showed Elfie sat against the wall with his legs wrapped tightly together, his wrists tied behind his back and his arms pinned to his sides all using red ribbons. And to finish it off he had a small strip of white tape placed over his mouth.

I was pretty impressed by her rope work as well as the excessiveness of the ropes. Plus the addition of the gag was a neat touch. It makes me wonder…
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

In a former workplace, duct tape was used normally by operators and supervisors and they called it "kidnapping tape".

One day, this lady (a very good friend of mine) a supervisor and someone else start talking about a person not in the conversation and they said "but we can't do that or otherwise he wouldn't shut up about it" to which my friend says "we can use the tape and... " Makes a slow sign with index finger from one cheek to another, signalling that they could put a strip of tape over someone's mouth.

I was left breathless watching her doing that sign. Too bad she had a boyfriend at that time otherwise I would have asked her out.
Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago Yes I have one girl friend who I think could be. Sometimes I mention just a few small things about bondage. One time I was talking about 'Mouthball' and she say right away oh you mean a gagg. In Dutch we use another word for it usually so it was quit suprising (But gagg is also an option to say, but less usual)

I could ask, but I like to fantasies about it haha
Try playing dumb like: "a gagg? what's that?" That way you can tell how much they know without exposing yourself.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

I remember vividly my old roomate and I discussing what we would do in a zombie appocalypse. At the time, we had 3 nurses living in the appartment above us. Her suggestion was that, given it would be every man/woman for themselves, we would need to make sure we neutralise any threats for food/toilet paper etc. And therefore we would need to go upstairs and tie up the nurses.
Obviously she must have been a bit kinky because that was quite the statement. Unfortunately I was caught flat footed and didnt really follow up. Ah what could have been!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

tiedjay wrote: 2 years ago I remember vividly my old roomate and I discussing what we would do in a zombie appocalypse. At the time, we had 3 nurses living in the appartment above us. Her suggestion was that, given it would be every man/woman for themselves, we would need to make sure we neutralise any threats for food/toilet paper etc. And therefore we would need to go upstairs and tie up the nurses.
Obviously she must have been a bit kinky because that was quite the statement. Unfortunately I was caught flat footed and didnt really follow up. Ah what could have been!
That’s a kinky roommate! What did she look like?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic