Have you ever suspected someone might be into TUGs without knowing for sure?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

I remember when my brother used to tie me when he was younger he had a group of friends that would participate in. I remember his mate when he used to tie me, he seemed to know what he was doing, he would tie almost as good as professional would. He would suggest to my brother that my mouth should be stuffed with a cloth before gagging me. I almost am positive he was into it, but I’d never ask him. I saw him at my brothers birthday last year, i was almost tempted to ask him if was into it, but i guess i was scared y’know 😅
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

I have a friend who I was on a call with a couple of months ago and she just casually started tying her legs together with a belt like it was the most normal thing in the world. I haven't asked her if she's into it though
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I have a coworker who definitely seems to be setting off "she's into this stuff too" alarms. We playfully bicker and fuss with each other all the time but occasionally some of her responses throw me off completely. On one occasion there was a large box and she kept poking me so I told her I was going to package her in the box and send her to Abu Dhabi(like Garfield used to do Nermal). She gets a wide grin, says "That sounds exciting!" and starts climbing in the box. Flabbergasting. About a week and a half ago I saw a romance novel where the girl was in handcuffs and I was studying it for about 10 seconds. She came around the corner and gave a "Uh HUH!" look. I replied sheepishly "Well it was intriguing..." She then said something alluding that she had that plus other "things" before dropping it mid-sentence.

The kicker was when we had inventory. I had some shrink wrap and while I'm about to shrinkwrap the pallet she's doing her usual smartass routine. Meanwhile she's kind of in my way so I jokingly threaten to shrinkwrap her to the pallet. She gets between me and the pallet and starts saying in a hyper voice "That sounds fun! Do it! Do It! Do it! C'Mon!"

Every fiber of my being wanted to, but we're on the clock, in the midst of inventory, with all the managers on edge, and while in her 20s it's early 20s meaning she's significantly younger than me. To top it off, my wife works in the same store as a manager. Not happening. Damn it was tempting though, the woman has a rack like Summer Cummings.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

This has happened on a few occasions over the years. I've usually been able to pursue it and have been right about 50% of the time. Right now I have a female friend who has been giving me pretty strong signs of being into it.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Yes, I used to go to events where there was no guessing necessary, however, out in the wild for sure. I used to work at a dog daycare and everyone on staff had to carry a slip lead. It was made of a very rope-like material. I have seen more than a few coworkers fidget with tge slip leads by wrapping ut around their wrists or sling it over their shoulder and across their chest.
patrik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by patrik »

only a few people around me talk of bondage by few i mean (2,3). but we never had any long conversations about what they particularly like ...
i have my guesses of what their kinks might be but never asked them face to face
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic