Bondage thoughts and possible new interest!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage thoughts and possible new interest!

Post by Hogtieguy »

Hey all!

For a very long time I have been into being tied up in every way. I love everything to do with it and would play 24/7 if I could! :D

But today at work, something interesting happened. I met this new girl and totally gave me a feeling I've never had before. Shes a really cute younger girl and I just couldn't help the thoughts of wanting to tie her up (with her permission of course) and just watch her struggle. Nothing sexual or anything, just strictly bondage.

I'm sure we have all had some changes to what we like but, am I alone in the fact that the change happened so randomly like that? Also, if any of you females ever messaged me asking me to tie you up, I for sure turned it down. But now I would totally be willing to get to know you and talk about different things. Maybe help me write a story about you?

Anyway, just a random late night thoughts.

Hope everyone is well!
-Sam
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

You’re not the only one. There’s nothing wrong with your tastes and interests changing. I think it means you’re growing and maturing. We may not watch the same children’s cartoons that we did when we were younger, so bondage tastes can evolve over time. For me personally, I was only ever into TUGs with women. But now I have no problem tying and being tied by men, in fact I really enjoy it.

It’ll be interesting to track your progress and see where you stand in a few years. For science!
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago You’re not the only one. There’s nothing wrong with your tastes and interests changing. I think it means you’re growing and maturing. We may not watch the same children’s cartoons that we did when we were younger, so bondage tastes can evolve over time. For me personally, I was only ever into TUGs with women. But now I have no problem tying and being tied by men, in fact I really enjoy it.

It’ll be interesting to track your progress and see where you stand in a few years. For science!
For science!! 😂
-Sam
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Nothing wrong with changing tastes or broadening horizons!
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Study the history of hojojutsu and kinbacku, play around with treating your own rope, feel the foundation of the tradition out and you will have many great discussions with potential bunnies.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It depends upon context. When seen as part of a TV show or movie plot, most people won't give it a second thought. When seen as a sexual turn-on, many people will think it's strange or weird.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic