Self bondage games

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self bondage games

Post by scandi »

Did anyone else like to play self bondage games growing up in lack of playmates with the same interest? Anyone wanna share fantasies, games and memories?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yes I did, much as I love tying girls up my only outlet for bondage as a kid was to tie myself. Still do ;)
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I remember I used to try tying myself up with whatever I could find when I was younger. Towels and bed sheets at first and then eventually some soccer socks. Legs were easy, but my hands and arms, not so much.
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

I loved to play self bondage games, imagening I was kidnapped or taken captive. It as especially exciting doing it in the forest near where I lived. It felt more public and I was excited to know I could easily get caught, It made it feel more real.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Not only did I do a lot of self bondage as a teenager, I still do a lot of self bondage even now. The big differences between then and now is more privacy, better gear, and improved technique. Even today, I still like to pretend I've been kidnapped when I do self bondage.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Bit new to the whole self bondage thing.

I tried it a few weeks ago with a dressing gown belt. Wrapped it around one wrist and tied a knot, then wrapped it around the other behind my back and tied another knot, pulling them both tight. I then twisted my wrists a few times in the excess material and pulled a bit too tightly. Stupidly, this put the knots out of my reach and I was literally stuck. The bonds were far too tight to get my hands out and I couldn't get to a knot at all.

It was kind of fun for about ten minutes but then I did start to get panicky when I still couldn't get out. Eventually, I managed to get to a knot and wiggle free, but I think I got lucky to be honest! First time I've successfully managed to actually tie myself up to the point where I didn't think I'd be able to escape. Was exciting, but a bit spooky!
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

When I was 17 I had a job in a video store working nights. I loved to think about tying myself up in the back room, pretending to be robbed. I especially loved to think about staying tied and gagged until I was found by the morning personell, tied and gagged naked in the back room. When I was turned on I aften considered doing it, but luckily or maybe sadly I never actually did it. Sometimes I wishb I had been more daring, other times I guess I should be glad I wasn't :)
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

I do sometimes because my wife have mental problems and i don't let her ty me up.
Mostly some leather cuffs to the corners of the bed, but a few weeks ago found some racing seatbelts, and with a bit of wood i`m pretty stuck. :D
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I do quite a bit of self bondage when the wife's at work. Usually hogties and being gagged with ace bandages. I even use DA and other sites to try to find new predicaments to try.

I almost slipped up the other week. My wife found the short rope I use for wrist ties in the bed last week.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

So she doesn't know about it? Would she not approve? I find it very appealing to do self bondage but in a way that only my wife can free me once she gets home.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

It's a long time since I had my last self bondage experience. Lack of time and a bit of laziness.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I recently tied up myself a few weeks ago it always feels good
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

As I posted earlier been doing self bondage for many years now. I can get myself in a tight inescapable hogtie but of course I need to be able to free myself before my family comes home so my escape knife is always nearby and reachable (albeit with some struggling). And that does take the edge off. So much as I love self bondage being tied by someone else is so much better.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

I still find self bondage quite exciting..have learned to tie effective slip knots...always very tightly gagged.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Hell that's still my situation. Doing self-bondage because no one else will do it for me. Definitely making some progress on that front, though.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Partially self bondage, but at 13, I still had toy handcuffs, left over from "cops and robbers" games at 8 or 9. I'd tie my feet, then cuff my hands behind me, and imagine I was tied up by outlaws, or by burglars that had broken in to the house. Sometimes a frontier kid, captured by Indians, or a kidnap victim.

Sometimes, I was able to get the 10 year old next door to tie me, but he wasn't very good at it.

Drawscore
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Sometimes I pretend a uni or college professor took issue with my skirt length since I always wear short skirts and decided to punish me by tying me up.
Other times I pretend some other students did it for a laugh or a fWB did it with my permission.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Hey all

Bumping this thread because of something that just happened to me :cry:

So I was bored, so I decided to try some self-bondage. I got some tape and wrapped it round my mouth, and then wrapped some more around my legs. I then got a dressing gown belt to tie my torso to a chair.

I've found it virtually impossible to tie my hands behind my back with tape so I use an old tie. I made a pseudo handcuff knot, put one wrist in, then put them behind my back and put the other one in, pulling on both ends of the tie hard. It tightened it, but not enough to be realistic, so I twisted one wrist round a few times to tighten the loop. Then, I wrapped the two ends of the tie round each wrist again before tying it off with simple knots, before twisting both wrists some more.

My hands were now very secure behind my back and I started struggling. I have used this method before and was able to get out (to my mixture of frustration and relief). However, I must have done it too well today. I couldn't get out! After a minute, I started really struggling. I couldn't remember how I had twisted my wrists, so twisting them back the other way didn't seem to help. I couldn't find a knot or anything, and it was clear I'd only tightened them. Being tied to the chair as I was, my movement was really limited.

I actually couldn't believe it, to be honest. I'd never been so successful in self-bondage before! I was at this for like five minutes before I managed to untie myself from the chair by picking at a knot I'd thankfully left close enough, but my hands and legs were still bound. Thankfully, I had some scissors nearby from the tape and, with difficulty, I have had to cut my tie of my wrists.

Bit of an experience tbh! I honestly didn't expect to do this so well, but then again I kind of hoped I would.

Has anyone else tied themselves up so successfully they couldn't get free?
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

angim350 wrote: 6 months ago
Has anyone else tied themselves up so successfully they couldn't get free?
Wow! What a great story!
Answering your question, I usually tie myself very well, with the cinch noose technique. I always make a escape challenge with myself, putting scissors far away, so I have to move bound and gagged towards the scissors to free myself. Sometimes I begin my journey immediately, sometimes I wait a little to enjoy my restraints.

Once, when I was a teenager, I tied myself in a very loose hogtie, with the cinch noose method, pulling the noose stretching my legs, and the scissors were on a shelf. Minutes later I found the loose hogtie wouldn't let me reach the scissors (I miscalculated the length of the rope) so I had to lie on my back, over my bed (located near but below the shelf) and jump in my tied form to reach the scissors with my toes. At that age I had the energy to try jumping many times, until I kicked the scissors and they fell to the floor.
That has been my closest call.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I have, most of my life, for lack of partners, done self bondage. Still do. Luckily, I have been married for nearly 30 years now to someone who understands and even participates in my 'need' to be tied up. My favourite self bondage games are those where I've prearranged with my wife that I can tie myself up for the most part, but just leave a few key elements of the tie-up unfinished, for her to complete and make my bondage inescapable.

To answer @angim350's question, it did happen to me twice, that I tied myself up so well, I couldn't escape, and someone else had to get me out. I'm glad you got out @angim350, and got to tell us all about it; the dangers of self bondage cannot be overstated, and in both of my incidents where I went too far, I was fortunate enough to have people who cared deeply about my well being to help me out.

The first time was when I was a kid (7 or 8 years old at the time) and watching an Adam West's Batman episode on TV in my parent's basement. I had used some sort of belt or lace (I don't remember exactly if it was a belt from one of bathrobes or a long lace from one of my shoes, ah! how memories fade with age) long enough to tie my waist around and secured to a wooden arm-rest at one end of a long couch. That was the tie, as simple as that. However, the fabric was silky and thin, and the knot got too tight for me to be able to untie. After the episode ended, I tried to undo the knot for several minutes until my mom called out from upstairs that it was lunch time. I doubled my efforts, but in vain, so when she called out a second time, I had to admit I couldn't because I was stuck. I remember feeling super embarrassed, when my dad came down to free me. I remember him getting annoyed, not at me so much, but at TV shows in general geared towards impressionable youth. He too couldn't undo the knot, and had to cut the fabric off me. I remember my parents discussing what should be done about my penchant to tie myself up, and I remember them being concerned and admonishing me. It obviously didn't discourage me for future times, however!

Many years later, when I was already married, was my second time (about 20 years ago, when neither of us had cell-phones). It was one of those days where my wife had to be at work, and I had the day off, so my wife and I had agreed that after I did the necessary chores and prepared supper, I could tie myself up, shortly before her expected arrival time. As usual for such planned events, once supper was ready to be re-heated upon her arrival, I tied myself down to our bed, using several ropes and other bondage gear, including a locking leather collar, which I also secured to the headboard. All that was left was for me to lock the handcuffs around my wrists above my head, cuffs already tied to the headboard, when she would unlock the front door to our small apartment at the time (small enough that I could hear keys being inserted into the lock all the way from our bedroom in the back).

When I did hear keys jiggling at the front door, I proceeded to lock my wrists, and that was it. I couldn't escape without her assistance, but it wasn't her! Turned out to be one of my neighbours who had mistakenly tried the wrong door and quickly realized their mistake when the key didn't fit and left. But it was too late for me as I too eagerly locked the cuffs, with no means of escape. Plus, I did the tie-up very tight, my legs tied together and stretched to the limit towards the foot of the bed, and anchored tightly. It was so tight that the blasted collar started to strain, and the only way for me to alleviate the pressure around my neck was to increase the pull on my feet and ankles. I felt panic kick in, but managed to calm myself and tell myself my wife would be home shortly. Unfortunately, I had also muted our single landline phone and its connected answering machine, so I never got the message she left 20 minutes earlier that she would be half-an-hour late, due to a last minute issue at work.

So I spent over 30 minutes in my predicament, with waves of mounting panic being calmed in turn through meditative and mindful breathing techniques (even though I had also tap-gagged myself, wit a pair of my wife's panties stuffed in my mouth). I also had to alternate between straining my ankles and feet to the point that circulation was nearly cut-off to them, and relaxing that strain only to feel that blasted collar tighten. When my wife finally got home and called out, and didn't hear me respond, she quickly rushed to the bedroom and saw my predicament. Normally, had this gone as planned, it would have been fun shag time, but we read each other's body language fairly well and she immediately knew that I was in way over my head, and grabbed the cuff keys from the nightstand and unlocked both the handcuffs and collar, and finally ungagged me.

While the rest of what happened that evening is better left for a story in the adult section, for purposes of this thread, it suffices to say that thereafter, we agreed on two things: I would never do the finishing touches myself (she has to be present, and she has to make the final ties that makes the tie-up inescapable and perhaps even otherwise uncomfortable); and we never ever played again with anything around the neck, ever. Hell, I don't even wear regular ties with my suits either anymore at work!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

I almost always have some scenario in mind when I do self bondage to make it more interesting. I also like to use certain, um, accesories, when doing these sessions to spice things up more.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

scandi wrote: 2 years ago When I was 17 I had a job in a video store working nights. I loved to think about tying myself up in the back room, pretending to be robbed. I especially loved to think about staying tied and gagged until I was found by the morning personell, tied and gagged naked in the back room. When I was turned on I aften considered doing it, but luckily or maybe sadly I never actually did it. Sometimes I wishb I had been more daring, other times I guess I should be glad I wasn't :)
This reminds me of a time when I tied myself up in my bedroom and imagined I was being held captive by the cute girl at the video store I frequented. She'd drag me into the adult section and leave me helpless. (I should try to write a story about it sometime.)
Hogtied and loving it
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

You should. I would love to read it.
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

I still do self bondage games but I have a lot of good memories from when I was a teenager. When I was alone, I would dress up and pretend I just came home from school then get kidnapped or ambushed by robbers. I would typically wear my sister's older clothes that she outgrew and had given me permission to wear.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Wow @tiedinbluetights that's quite a story!

@latin-self-bound thankyou! I was a bit unnerved by it in all honesty. I was worried the scissors wouldn't cut through the tie, but they managed to. My wrists had lines round them from my struggles though, but thankfully they weren't hurt or anything.

Thing is, now I've managed to do it once... I kind of really want to do it again. It's odd, this obsession of ours!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic