Early signs you were Into Tugs ?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great illustration snow of Nancy Drew tied and gagged.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great Nancy Drew bondage.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

The first time I got tied up, was when I was 7 or 8, by my friend (a month older) who apparently saw someone tied up on TV, and wanted to try both tying, and being tied. Neither of us could tie very well, and we were even worse at escaping, but it was fun.

I didn't want to appear eager to be tied up, but my friend wasn't so "shy" about it. One weekend I hosted a cub scout sleepover in my basement, for myself, and about seven other 8-9 year olds, and Mikey suggested we play "Indian captive." Half of us took off our shirts, and were Indians. The other half got tied up. Then we switched.

After that, I was pretty well hooked. We soon got the idea that being tied up was fun, being tied up with a friend was more fun, but tying someone else up, was even more fun. Gags became almost a requirement.

Drawscore
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

My sign I'm into bondage is a bit boring 😅 but I love to read fanfics and I stumbled across guys getting captured and tied up. I thought how pretty and interesting the art side of the ropework must be. I knew I was fascinated back then but I didn't look into it further. It was on the back burner for many years until I got chance to practice and learn more about it. Since then, it's something that's so fun and exciting 😁
Last edited by faye2013 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I liked seeing Daphne Blake or Penny Gadget tied up. I tried to reproduce these things from about age 7 or 8. I also,got,toy handcuffs I’d use to tie my hands behind my back. Growing up there’d sometimes be a kidnap story in Emerdale or Eastenders or Casualty when someone got tied up and gagged I’d love to watch.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Quintus09 wrote: 1 year ago I liked seeing Daphne Blake or Penny Gadget tied up. I tried to reproduce these things from about age 7 or 8. I also,got,toy handcuffs I’d use to tie my hands behind my back. Growing up there’d sometimes be a kidnap story in Emerdale or Eastenders or Casualty when someone got tied up and gagged I’d love to watch.
Daphne Blake was a big inspiration for me as well. The first time I saw her bound and gagged, I was immediately fixated. My love of bondage originated with her.

Now that I think about it, Daphne has probably the catalyst for many people's love of bondage.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

It was strange, when I was a young child, TUG scenes scared me and made me feel uncomfortable, so I shied away from them. For example, watching the live-action Scooby-Doo movie, I was uncomfortable seeing Daphne OTM gagged with wrists tied and looked away.

When I got older, into age 11 and 12, I realized that these kind of scenes titillated me, and I began to seek out DID scenes and then bondage pictures and videos. I then began to do self-bondage, taping my legs and gagging myself with packing tape. The rest is history! :lol:
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

When I was really young in elementary school, I found myself feeling aroused whenever I saw superheroes and superheroines tied up on TV. And then I'd try tying myself up in my underwear with a towel tied around my neck as a cape. My costumes have gotten better, but my interest in this kind of bondage hasn't changed!
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

I must've been no older than 6 or 7.
The first sign was seeing an episode of Gilligan's Island where Ginger and Mary Anne are kidnapped, tied to poles and gagged. Then another episode where Ginger is bound and gagged by a lookalike.
Seeing those intrigued me. So I started including ties whenever I had playdates with female friends. I simply enjoyed tying up these girls. Some of them thought it was fun, too.
Then as I got older, as a teen, I recognized that excited, interested feeling I'd get was more of an arousal. I even tied up a crush or two. Good times!
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

(holds up hand) Yeah, a lot of it came from cartoons like “Scooby Doo”, “Inspector Gadget”, and “TMNT” where the recurring theme of people getting tied & gagged was commonplace. Young me recognized the pattern, “Oh! The bad guys capture the good guys!” …and that was how I first got introduced to the trope.

It was probably the classic film, “That Darn Cat” that really spelled it out for me, though…when these two bank robbers kidnap a bank teller lady and hold her hostage in their apartment, keeping her tied to a chair & OTM gagged. If my memory is correct; that was the first time I saw an actress tied & gagged.

Funnily enough, the lead kidnapper sort of explained the whole scenario (including why they were keeping her hostage, and why he was keeping her gagged). It really laid out the “rules”. XD
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

I noticed from a very young age! The feeling of being restrained is an obsession for me i think! I remember being like 4 or 5 and trying to tie myself up, then getting my friends to tie me all the time in games and such. Some years later my little brother would tie or tape me up all the time.
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Rather like [mention]Ellie96[/mention] , I wanted to be tied up from an early age, like 5or6. I also tried to tie myself up, got my older sister to tie me up, even roped my mum in once. I also tried to get my friends to tie me up. Cowboys and Indians games (I wrote about) cops and ronners, sometimes with toy handcuffs and at about 10 or 11 I even confided in a friend about loving playing being tied up.
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

I’ve noticed it since i was young as well, when i first saw April O’Neil tied up when i was a little girl, from that moment i feel my love for bondage began. I would occasionally when i was young be tied by my cousins and brother. I would act like i hated it but secretly i wanted to be tied up so bad.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

I was very young, maybe like 5 or 6, i first tied up the girl next door, then sometimes my bigsister, i think cartoons with damsels in distress sparked my interest first.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I recall playing cops and robbers or detective and robbers and always getting captured and really liking how it felt to be tied up. this was reinforced seeing David Lascher tied and gagged on Blossom when I was 9. I didn’t understand it but I just thought he looked so good tied up with a bandanna gag. A year later seeing Chris ODonnel bound and gagged solidified it. A couple years later seeing reruns of Baywatch with David Chavret bound and gagged and I was hooked. Add into it reading The Hardy Boys and I guess I couldn’t get away from it and my wanting to be in those situations.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

I used to watch Totally Spies and had a crush on all of them when I was little and used to love seeing them get tied up. 😂
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy87 »

I distinctly remember when I really started having my awakening. At the time, my favorite superhero was Spider-Man. I think I was around ten at the time. My hormones were raging at the time and I started realizing how pretty girls actually are. My parents had bought me a DVD containing some episodes of the MTV Spider-Man show starring Neil Patrick Harris as Spider-Man and Lisa Loeb as Mary Jane Watson. I remember for some reason, I loved the episode immediately before what I now know as the series finale at the end and found it appealing when I saw MJ tied up with her mouth covered. Didn't know at the TIE(badum tss!) that it was called a gag. But I started pausing on that scene and admiring her body and look. I would rewind and watch it over and over.

That was the beginning. Now let's move onto when I realized I liked it. A few years later, I got super into Phineas and Ferb and had a huge crush on Isabella. And every time she was placed in the damsel in distress role, I thought it was super cute. Eventually, despite having severe nervousness about what I would find, I started looking up "Isabella tied up" on my phone. That led into me looking up more pictures of cartoon girls tied up and learning what the word is when a girl has their mouth covered with a cloth or taped. Then, I started looking up bondage models and that's the end of the story.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

It would be a tie (see what I did there?) between television and comic books.

My formative years were in the 1960s, when a good many of the prime-time TV shows were Westerns: Gunsmoke, Have Gun Will Travel, The Rifleman, Rawhide, The Big Valley, Cheyenne...the list goes on and on. There were also the Saturday-morning adventure serials, such as Rin Tin Tin, The Lone Ranger, Sky King, and Sergeant Preston of the Northwest Mounted Police.

Those shows featured tons of "damsel-in-distress" tie-ups. I didn't know why (heck, I was 8 or 9 years old), but the idea of tying girls up appealed to me quite a bit. I joined the Boy Scouts when I was 11, and almost immediately became the troop whiz at lashing and knot-tying. I started tying girls that year, and haven't stopped since. If memory serves (and at my age, that's increasingly questionable), I've now had the privilege of tying 58 different girls/women. Life is good!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

I remember the specific episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that triggered something in me, and that was ‘Enter the Rat King’, where April O’Neil gets kidnapped mid-broadcast when the lights go out, and she’s next shown being carried through a sewer over the Rat King’s shoulder, bound and gagged. I didn’t why it did then, and still does now, but something in my head went ‘me most definitely gusta’. I must have been either 8 or 9 years old, and I’ve been into tied up and gagged girls ever since
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

A scene in a black and white movie or TV show my older sister was watching in the family room after dinner. I was maybe.....5? Five or six, I wasn't in school yet. On the screen when I came into the room were three or four very well-dressed men and looking at the source of a noise, when the camera then cut to, a woman with her hands tied over her head to a bed headboard and her mouth covered with white adhesive tape, she was straining up in their direction mewing and pleading with them. I stood mesmerized, the seed had been planted. I then tried this twice, I got out the Scotch Tape and taped 5 strips together and tried pressing it over my sister's mouth. She played along but the gag kept sticking to itself and I gave up. But that's what got me into TUGs.
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Happytie wrote: 2 years ago My childhood was in the sixties, so I have to blame The Avengers (not the comic book heroes) - who couldn't get excited with Emma Peele getting into scrapes - and regularly tied up??
Even puppets like Lady Penelope in Thunderbirds and the Daphne in Scooby Doo!
There were so many strong damsels in the sixties.
You would be a great damsel in distress, and if I had a henchwoman I would direct her to kidnap you
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Always got excited seeing people all tied up gagged lol now I love the feeling myself aswell tighter the better always
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 1 year ago It was strange, when I was a young child, TUG scenes scared me and made me feel uncomfortable, so I shied away from them. For example, watching the live-action Scooby-Doo movie, I was uncomfortable seeing Daphne OTM gagged with wrists tied and looked away.

When I got older, into age 11 and 12, I realized that these kind of scenes titillated me, and I began to seek out DID scenes and then bondage pictures and videos. I then began to do self-bondage, taping my legs and gagging myself with packing tape. The rest is history! :lol:

That's interesting; I had a similar experience! My heart used to pound heavily whenever I saw or read about people tied up, and that scared me, but I eventually realized it was pounding with arousal rather than fear.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Would love to @Jeff K
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

Nancy Drew, Hardy boys and comics had me early on. Never read the whole book/comic, just paged through to find scenes of them in distress.🥰
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic