It’s not the same

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

It’s not the same

Post by mikeybound »

I don’t know what it is, but I never really feel the excitement of tugs anymore. Stories, doing it, talking about it. This was such a big thing for me in early years, and now I don’t know if I care about it anymore.

Has anyone else been burnt out on tugs?
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

I have feel that for periods of time, but then after some months the urges and excitement for tug games and tie ups challenges come back.

We the humans are complex beings, so it's normal to have fluctuations in some tastes and feelings. Just don't pressure yourself in doing things without really feeling it.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

There's many things in life that will cause me to burn out. Can be anything from work realted, to things I normally enjoy, including bondage. Either I'll get super busy with work and not have time to hop on and read stories or in some cases I'm just not in the mood for anything bondage related. Doesn't usually last long. Maybe a day to a week or two at most.

The last time I had in person bondage fun, I was partially burned out. It was right around the holidays, we had an overload with work and I had one cleint that was just driving me crazy with something that was out of my control at that time. When I finally left work and met up with my friend that afternoon, I was pretty burned out. I just wasn't totally feeling it. We still had fun, so not all was lost!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic