What is best way for me to hogtie myself

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
gothicbi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What is best way for me to hogtie myself

Post by gothicbi »

Will take any advice on how to hogtie myself better, cause im finding it to easy to escape from it.

will take advice from anyone on here
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

This is also easy to escape from, but if you self tie, you want it that way, just in case something goes south.

But, for what it's worth, take an 8-12 foot length of rope, and tie a shoelace/bow knot in the middle. Tie your ankles with the tails.

Lay on your stomach, and curl your legs up to your hands. Slip each hand in to one of the loops, then let your legs down. That should tighten the loops, and you've got yourself into a hog tie.

Drawscore
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

drawscore wrote: 3 years ago This is also easy to escape from, but if you self tie, you want it that way, just in case something goes south.

But, for what it's worth, take an 8-12 foot length of rope, and tie a shoelace/bow knot in the middle. Tie your ankles with the tails.

Lay on your stomach, and curl your legs up to your hands. Slip each hand in to one of the loops, then let your legs down. That should tighten the loops, and you've got yourself into a hog tie.

Drawscore
Excellent strategy I'll have to try that
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
gothicbi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gothicbi »

seems like a good thing to try will give it a try tonight before i go to bed
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I've hogtied myself probably a hundred times or more over the years, but as much as I want to fuel my kidnap fantasy and not be able to get free, I always tie myself so I can feel helpless but get out of it when I need or want to. Getting stuck and possibly getting caught are two big worries for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic