Bondage location

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Bondage location

Post by JulieG »

Nearly all my tie ups have been in the bedroom or a hotel room, with a small scattering of lounge bondage usually followed by hopping to the bedroom. Once or twice at the dining table.

Im quite full and boring really.

What is the strangest or most unusual place other people have been tied up, or tied someone?
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Strangest place I've ever tied someone up was in their car. We didn't have anywhere else to go that was private since neither of us had our own place at the time. So we decided to do a little car bondage and park behind an abandoned parking lot while she struggled in the back seat. It was scary, but we were very cautious of our surroundings and everything ended up being fine no one ended up ending up seeing us but we never did anything outdoors like that ever again haha too risky
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] I have been tied up in public before technically. There’s this building in my town that has a bunch of small business or studio space. Each room is only the size of a small bedroom. Some people ran their private massage business, counseling sessions, or just as a place to paint. This one girl had a space as a drawing studio but she liked tying people up as a side gig. When I went to get tied up it was always a weird feeling because in the room next to me on one side someone was getting a massage, and the other side someone might be working on an art project. But they don’t know in the room next to them someone is sitting on the floor bound and gagged haha.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

That sounds fun
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Its never happened to me but I feel like being tied up and a kink party would be pretty thrilling,since you would have random people walking around seeing you get tied up.....but unfortunately for me the only places I've been tied up is in boring old hotel rooms hahaha
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

When i was a teenager my cousins tied me to a bow flex machine in the corner of a basement. I’m sure a lot of people have been tied up in basements but getting tied to the machine seems like it was pretty unusual.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

As a kid, I saw on TV, other kids, at or near my age (+/- 3 years) tied to poles in an Indian village; tied up in the basement of an abandoned house; tied in a ghost town; in an Indian teepee, a livery stable; a hay loft, hotel rooms, etc.

I remember thinking that it would be kind of fun, if that happened to me, and 2-3 of my friends. (As long as we could escape, or be rescued, like the TV kids. :D)

Drawscore
Last edited by drawscore 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

I've been tied up in bondage clubs in Atlanta, DC, NYC, and Baltimore. A female friend of mine who now lives several hours away used to run a massage business in space rented on the second floor of a shop. A few times we went there late at night and she tied me up on her massage table.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

Probably a public park. It was a really simple tie, just hands and feet. It wasn't a crowded day (it was cloudy and chilly, my toes felt ice cold haha), but a couple people saw. I felt both self-conscious and exhilarated that people saw me tied up.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Probably an old forgotten spring house my late playmate had found in the woods.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Hmm...

I've been tied up and gagged in a park during Bondage Picnic.

I've been tied up at various play parties. Always fun.

I was tied up by a few different models and walked around the convention floor at FetishCon a couple of times.

There was also a couple of sex shops I got tied up in. One had windows people could see in and there I was suspended and tape gagged.

There was also a munch at a bar on South Street in Philly where I was handcuffed and tapegagged. It was pretty funny when the waitress asked me if I needed anything else. The Domme who did that to me then walked me up South Street to the Passional sex shop bound and gagged before letting me go.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Hmm...

I've been tied up and gagged in a park during Bondage Picnic.

I've been tied up at various play parties. Always fun.

I was tied up by a few different models and walked around the convention floor at FetishCon a couple of times.

There was also a couple of sex shops I got tied up in. One had windows people could see in and there I was suspended and tape gagged.

There was also a munch at a bar on South Street in Philly where I was handcuffed and tapegagged. It was pretty funny when the waitress asked me if I needed anything else. The Domme who did that to me then walked me up South Street to the Passional sex shop bound and gagged before letting me go.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Since it's usually my bedroom floor
The only time I tied my self someplace different was the unfinished basement in the house I grew up in. The only time I actually tried a pole tie. Oh wait, I once tied myself to a tree in the backyard.
Much like yourself, the locations are rather tame.
Hogtied and loving it
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I’ve tied up a woman in every room of the house. The most “out there” or public place would be the side yard to a house where there was partial visibility. I first tied her stretched out on a lounge chair, then hogtied in the grass.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Tied up in the bathroom once
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 3 years ago Strangest place I've ever tied someone up was in their car. We didn't have anywhere else to go that was private since neither of us had our own place at the time. So we decided to do a little car bondage and park behind an abandoned parking lot while she struggled in the back seat. It was scary, but we were very cautious of our surroundings and everything ended up being fine no one ended up ending up seeing us but we never did anything outdoors like that ever again haha too risky
I've done this before as well. Except I was able to lay down a bed in the back because of the type of vehicle, this made for a very awkward play area but we both had a lot of fun. It wasn't her first time being tied thankfully, that wouldn't have been a good way to start.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I’ve been tied up in different part of our home, most unusual is probably in a walk-in closet and in the bathtub (very cool experience). And I’ve been tied up at some fetish clubs as well.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I've been tied up on the beach a few times at an adult only resort near me. Once hanging from a tree and twice tied to a gazebo, very public and terrifying (my god the rush of adrenalin!).

The strangest place I'd have to say was at a play party during my first year in the community. It was a regular bedroom room done up to be a dungeon. The funny part is that the couple who owned it had a baby not long ago and the dungeon has been completely redecorated into a nursery for the little one. I will never see be able to see that room the same again, knowing full well what their parents and I did in that room.

I really want to do some scenes in abandoned buildings and warehouses.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Aside from all the “usual” places… outdoors, tied to trees, hotels, parties / other peoples houses, various furniture and rooms of the house, vehicles, etc., probably the few wildest were bringing my date out to the club in hand and leg cuffs for the night (hands in front so she could drink), but we did change that up and locked her to a wood pole (running from the floor to the ceiling) with her wrists behind her back and locked around the pole and the leg iron chain locked around the pole as well. I unlocked her from it so she could drink more, then locked her to the pole again, this time with her arms above her head and locked around the pole. She absolutely loved it!

Another time, I brought a date to the movies. Her wands were tucked inside the front pocket of her hoodie and VERY well tied with a long, thin nylon rope. She discreetly struggled and tried to get out on the way there, during the movie and on the way home with no success. In the vehicle and in the movie, I tied her ankles as well. No one even noticed the black silk scarf tied around them over her black tights! We did a ‘bondage movie’ a second time as well. She had a big coat on and I tied her wrists behind her back under it. We used a few safety pins and pinned the ends of her coat sleeves inside her coat pockets… it worked perfectly! This time I used a thin white rope to tie her ankles over her white pantyhose she had worn with her skirt.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I have been Tied up:
In a abandoned factory, sitting on a chair with my hands behind and gagged.

In the basement in a abandoned house, Tied to a pole.

In a indoor skatepark, handcuffed to a pole and gagged.

Quite exciting…
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Racer wrote: 2 years ago In a abandoned factory, sitting on a chair with my hands behind and gagged.
That sounds like an awesome experience! This is one of my main fantasies. Maybe one day...
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Growing up as a kid my cousin used to tie me up occasionally at my grandma's house with jump rope. At my own house as a teenager I slowly got into self bondage and I would tie myself up with makeshift stuff in the den section of the house that became my room after my sister came home from college. Mostly when my folks would go on vacation for a few days and I had the house to myself. During that time I had also tied myself up in the back room with a ridiculous amount of phone lines(my stepdad had like drawers full of the 50 ft. ones) and even once tied myself in my closet.

When I was in college and my roommate moved out the following semester I would often tie myself up in my dorm room. Having a dorm room to myself on campus was either a blessing or a curse depending on how you look at it. Let's just say the bunk bed was probably the most fun bondage experimentation device I've ever owned. The possibilities on those things are ridiculous.

When I got my own place I tied myself up in the bedroom, bathroom and game room. I still do occasionally; most of the time the bedroom for comfort but occasionally for standing/partial suspension the bathroom. There's a section a couple of feet above me near the closet that I can loop rope over as well as a coat rack in the closet.

We're looking into a new house soon. Dreading all the furniture moving but one of the things I'm definitely excited for is the bondage potential in the home. I hope our new home has a pole in a good place. I've always wanted to try a proper pole tie.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago
Racer wrote: 2 years ago In a abandoned factory, sitting on a chair with my hands behind and gagged.
That sounds like an awesome experience! This is one of my main fantasies. Maybe one day...

It was a quite cool place. Totally destroyed indoor, and overpainted with graffiti. My wife and her Bull left me there Tied and Gagged for about one hour. I heard everything! The wind, waterdrops and everything…
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago Since it's usually my bedroom floor
The only time I tied my self someplace different was the unfinished basement in the house I grew up in. The only time I actually tried a pole tie. Oh wait, I once tied myself to a tree in the backyard.
Much like yourself, the locations are rather tame.
I wanted to add this. I moved to a new area and did the most daring thing I could think of. I tied myself up in the backyard! I was literally laying naked in the grass, fully hogtied and gagged.
There is also a picnic table here. You can probably tell where I'm going with this. I stripped naked and hogtied myself on it. I distinctly remember it being a warm, rainy night. (I was sliding around on the table as I struggled :lol: ) It was a great deal of fun.
Hogtied and loving it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic