Bare Feet

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Bare Feet

Post by JulieG »

There is some tie up theme here. Please read to the end.

There are lots of men on this site who like women’s feet, and a few girls who like to be barefoot. Am I alone as a woman liking men’s bare feet. Women’s bare feet are common but a man’s are a rare sight. I’m not talking beaches and swimming pools. Look at the average wedding reception (remember those things)? At the disco half the women (nearly all the young singles) are dancing barefoot I’d guess. At the restaurant, in the office slipping shoes off or a barefoot walk to the water cooler.

Men’s bare feet are a rare sight, but when I see them I just want to see him thrashing round , all tied up as I take my fingernails down his bare soles, or maybe be hogtied as I duck his toes.

Am I alone ladies?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

From a guy perspective feet have generally done nothing for me. But I do crave fingernails dancing down my helpless feet. And that's despite them being incredibly sensitive.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago From a guy perspective feet have generally done nothing for me. But I do crave fingernails dancing down my helpless feet. And that's despite them being incredibly sensitive.
I think we could come to to a mutually beneficial arrangement :D :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Hi everyone thanks for responding to my posts but I’ve suddenly started getting lots of private messages. Let’s keep the chat public to start with and go private when we mutually agree!

Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Sorry about that,as a guy personally I started developing a foot fetish for girls feet because of bondage,so if a woman wanted to tie me up and tease my feet who am I to judge?😄
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

It’s interesting that you say that because me and my girlfriend switch roles a lot. But whether I’m tied up or I have her tied up, I’ll always suck on her toes. When I’m tied up she’ll force me to suck her toes. However when I have her tied up I’ll voluntarily suck on them because I know it turns her on.

On the flip side, I have no interest in having mines sucked nor does she have any interest in sucking them. Although she’s definitely interested in tickling them when she’s got me tied up.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love women’s feet, but honestly never thought that there might be women interested in mine. In my vanilla life I usually go barefoot, ditching shoes and socks as soon as I can. And when I’m tied up I prefer being barefoot, even if it does leave me exposed and vulnerable to my captor 😉
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago
Reidy wrote: 3 years ago From a guy perspective feet have generally done nothing for me. But I do crave fingernails dancing down my helpless feet. And that's despite them being incredibly sensitive.
Why do I get the feeling that I may regret (love) that?
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Hi Julie. I love to hate having my bare feet tickled. You’ll have to tie me up to stop me struggling. And you might see me barefoot outside. I’ll also love to tie tickle play with and lick your feet. Duck my toes if you wan too. It’s drive me crazeeeee
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Haha. Saw the title and jumped in with both feet (bare of course). Male feet do nothing for me but I’m a sucker for bare female feet and being tied and tickled barefoot
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

As a guy who loves having his feet tickled, I find that awesome lol I've never met a woman who wanted to tickle a guys feet. I've only met some guys that were into my feet so that is pretty neat :D
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago Sorry about that,as a guy personally I started developing a foot fetish for girls feet because of bondage,so if a woman wanted to tie me up and tease my feet who am I to judge?😄
Ooh well. If you’re strapped down barefoot you couldn’t stop me tormenting your sensitive soles.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago It’s interesting that you say that because me and my girlfriend switch roles a lot. But whether I’m tied up or I have her tied up, I’ll always suck on her toes. When I’m tied up she’ll force me to suck her toes. However when I have her tied up I’ll voluntarily suck on them because I know it turns her on.

On the flip side, I have no interest in having mines sucked nor does she have any interest in sucking them. Although she’s definitely interested in tickling them when she’s got me tied up.
I’m happy to give your girlfriend some tips. If she sends me the video afterwards :lol:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago I love women’s feet, but honestly never thought that there might be women interested in mine. In my vanilla life I usually go barefoot, ditching shoes and socks as soon as I can. And when I’m tied up I prefer being barefoot, even if it does leave me exposed and vulnerable to my captor 😉
I’ll look out for your feet if I see you around. Don’t be surprised if you wake up hogtied and begging me to stop.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 3 years ago Hi Julie. I love to hate having my bare feet tickled. You’ll have to tie me up to stop me struggling. And you might see me barefoot outside. I’ll also love to tie tickle play with and lick your feet. Duck my toes if you wan too. It’s drive me crazeeeee
Hmm I think you and I could make sweet music together. Well you’ll make sweet screams as I rake your tied up feet.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 3 years ago Hi Julie. I love to hate having my bare feet tickled. You’ll have to tie me up to stop me struggling. And you might see me barefoot outside. I’ll also love to tie tickle play with and lick your feet. Duck my toes if you wan too. It’s drive me crazeeeee
Hmm I think you and I could make sweet music together. Well you’ll make sweet screams as I rake your tied up feet.
The thought of being tied up and helpless while you tickle my feet has me both terrified and excited at the same time. Terricited! 😛
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago Sorry about that,as a guy personally I started developing a foot fetish for girls feet because of bondage,so if a woman wanted to tie me up and tease my feet who am I to judge?😄
Ooh well. If you’re strapped down barefoot you couldn’t stop me tormenting your sensitive soles.
Thats the idea😉 maybe we need a ton of rope for you to use on me😏
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Well, i do love having a barefoot damsel, and i like the idea of having a girl being interested in my toes. The idea sounds really interesting (maybe because is weird and rare to see male feet, idk). Also i love being barefoot while being tied (and in general) so um... lucky you? lol
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Thanks [mention]JulieG[/mention] . Can I PM you with a story idea
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Haha. Thanks for all your comments but really I wanted to hear from other women with feet fetish
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

micoAi wrote: 3 years ago Well, i do love having a barefoot damsel, and i like the idea of having a girl being interested in my toes. The idea sounds really interesting (maybe because is weird and rare to see male feet, idk). Also i love being barefoot while being tied (and in general) so um... lucky you? lol
Oh yes another man to tie up and torture. So glad I came here.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

micoAi wrote: 3 years ago Well, i do love having a barefoot damsel, and i like the idea of having a girl being interested in my toes. The idea sounds really interesting (maybe because is weird and rare to see male feet, idk). Also i love being barefoot while being tied (and in general) so um... lucky you? lol
Welp, i guess i got myself in trouble. I should ready myself :shock:
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Hi Julie. I don’t think I have a foot fetish. I certainly don’t look at a guy, or girl’s, feet first and don’t get excited just by seeing bare feet. I do take your point that you see female feet far more often than men. I agree having a man writhing and struggling, screaming for mercy as my nails take his soles is a wonderful feeling. I also like to inflict more severe torture :twisted: :twisted:
Finally. I’ll suck a man or woman’s toes when I’m all trussed up and being punished but it’s not something I do voluntarily.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

micoAi wrote: 3 years ago
Welp, i guess i got myself in trouble. I should ready myself :shock:
I’ll happily hog tie you so you can get a close up view of my toes, but I have an excellent view of your bare soles and will explore them carefully with my fingers. You’re such a squealer. How can I shut you up?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago
Why do I get the feeling that I may regret (love) that?
Oh Reidy, how helpless you look all tied up, your toes wiggling in nervous anticipation. Oh by the way do you like my new nail extensions?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic