Bare Feet

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago
Reidy wrote: 3 years ago
JulieG wrote: 3 years ago
I think we could come to to a mutually beneficial arrangement :D :D
Why do I get the feeling that I may regret (love) that?
Oh Reidy, how helpless you look all tied up, your toes wiggling in nervous anticipation. Oh by the way do you like my new nail extensions?

It's difficult to tell from here. You removed my glasses when you tied me up and you haven't brought them up for me to carefully inspect. Perhaps you could offer a practical demonstration of them?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I love how this topic originally started as a genuine question from JulieG but it quickly turned into her detailing how she would tie up and tickle everyone :lol:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago I love how this topic originally started as a genuine question from JulieG but it quickly turned into her detailing how she would tie up and tickle everyone :lol:
Not only that, a question for the ladies. :lol:

I think I started it as the first responder so if she wishes to punish me for it then I will just have to take what she's got. ;)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

CapturedCarol wrote: 3 years ago Hi Julie. I don’t think I have a foot fetish. I certainly don’t look at a guy, or girl’s, feet first and don’t get excited just by seeing bare feet. I do take your point that you see female feet far more often than men. I agree having a man writhing and struggling, screaming for mercy as my nails take his soles is a wonderful feeling. I also like to inflict more severe torture :twisted: :twisted:
Finally. I’ll suck a man or woman’s toes when I’m all trussed up and being punished but it’s not something I do voluntarily.
Thanks captured carol for answering the question. One other woman who enjoys tickling helpless men but I’m still the only woman with a genuine foot fetish.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago I love how this topic originally started as a genuine question from JulieG but it quickly turned into her detailing how she would tie up and tickle everyone :lol:
Well spotted. Maybe I should ask the question again and start this thread in Role plays
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I blame all the men who didn’t answer the question and just told me their fantasies
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Listen boys, only 2 men have been invited to send me private messages you know who you are. I’m deleting unsolicited private messages. Talk in the forum first.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Listen boys, only 2 men have been invited to send me private messages you know who you are. I’m deleting unsolicited private messages. Talk in the forum first.
AceRimmer103
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AceRimmer103 »

As a man with a foot fetish, I don't actively go looking at other dudes feet, but now that I think about it, they don't seem to be a common sight outside of the household anyway. Maybe if men started wearing more uncomfortable footwear to things like weddings etc. then we'd have more of an excuse to ditch our shoes 😂

However, inside the household is another matter as I frequently walk around barefoot in the hope that a JulieG type will one day restrain them, tease them and test them for ticklishness 😉
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
sensitivefeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sensitivefeet »

From my own little perspective of ridiculously ticklish guy, I would be flatrered to attract the interest of a woman. I take great care of my feet (I think I secretely want them to stay highly sensitive)...
Flattered but also pretty scared... From personal experience, I know that no one is more cruel than a foot fanatic sadistic woman with a helpless ticklish male at her mercy...
Remind me: once hogtied, just before I placed the ballgag... you said:"Please, anything but the feet"?... Good...
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I have been into barefoot bondage of women since I was a kid. I gave up trying to figure out what it is about them that appeals so much to me. It's enough knowing it's something I just like a lot.

Nice to meet you!
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Hi [mention]JulieG[/mention] I’m a relatively new user but in response to your post I’m a guy who’s strictly into women’s feet. However, recently I’ve opened up to the idea of having my bare feet admired/tickled by a mature woman with the fetish. Though from what I’ve seen so far I get the feeling I’d probably be way in over my head if my helpless feet were at your mercy :shock:
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

It's better with bare feet then your feet are not hot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic